"These Are The Lies You Were Taught About Electricity"

Don't go there, it's just skirting the question.
No, it isn't.
Transformers both 'do' and 'don't'.
The point being, why would anybody care?
Because it makes a huge difference?
You're making a big deal of arguing with what he said there. To me, it seems fairly obvious. There's no physical connection between parallel transformer coils. There simply isn't.

I think that the principle of an absolutely dark body works there. Radiation is repeatedly reflected, so all conductors are glossy. It is like many mirrors pointing inward. Optical Fiber is of the same nature.

They always lie to us

The question is why they always hide everything that can directly or indirectly indicate the ether, they do it in a highly targeted, arrogant and fanatical manner.
For what purpose are they doing this?

No, it isn't.

Because it makes a huge difference?
You're making a big deal of arguing with what he said there. To me, it seems fairly obvious. There's no physical connection between parallel transformer coils. There simply isn't.
NO, it doesn't make any difference. So if you want to pose as somebody who knows what he's talking about, tell me why it makes a difference?

But please, don't tell me how a transformer works! You might want to try to define 'physical'?

This is a wave. The movement of electrons is another Newtonian fake, the current moves at the speed of light.
I'd agree that the energy transfer results nearly completely from field interactions which take place at the speed of light. Not sure what Newton has to do with it?

I'd agree that the energy transfer results nearly completely from field interactions which take place at the speed of light. Not sure what Newton has to do with it?
They also invented the fields to hide the Ether.

Newton despite the fact that this is his philosophy. He wanted to explain everything by the movement of particles in emptiness, and they fit everything under this model in any way.

NO, it doesn't make any difference. So if you want to pose as somebody who knows what he's talking about, tell me why it makes a difference?

But please, don't tell me how a transformer works! You might want to try to define 'physical'?
I don't presume to know everything, but I know lots about this stuff whether you like it or not. And I did not tell you how a transformer works so just calm down.

By "physical" here, I mean -- material, substantive, tactile, like a wire.

The question is why they always hide everything that can directly or indirectly indicate the ether, they do it in a highly targeted, arrogant and fanatical manner.
For what purpose are they doing this?
Heh. Because they haven't figured out how to meter it yet ;)

he's claiming that electrical energy does not flow through wires. Whether AC or DC, the work gets accomplished all around the wires and in between, entirely through field interactions, and not through any movement of particulate "electrons."

If that were true, then anything could be used to flow the current to its destination.

Right?

Perhaps surprisingly, I find this the most thought provoking comment thus far.. and the lack of responses telling..
Not exactly anything. It's the charge and current within the wire that creates the electric and magnetic field outside the conductor of the wires. So I am afraid that anything of any distance would require wires. If you take away the distance then yes, anything which generates an electromagnetic field should work.

The surface charges in the wires create a small electric field inside the wires.
1638039195987.png

The charge on the surface of the conductors creates an electric field outside the conductors of the wires.
1638038808916.png

The current inside the wires creates a magnetic field outside the conductors of the wires.
1638038851951.png

With your car radio on an AM station you drive under a powerline.

Which of these happens:]

1. Nothing. The radio keeps on playing clearly because electricity is contained within the overhead wire.
2. Noise. Reception is weakened and you hear a buzz because electricity is carried on the outside of the wires.

Don't try this with the radio tuned to an FM station. You wouldn't learn anything.

Sure. Now do it across the room.

Ding, having read through this thread and marveled at all of the half-truths, confusion and misinformation both in the video and members, I get the feeling you are the only other person here who really understands electricity and the many fallacies being proffered here!

no, not always>>>

~S~
Kindly cut the cocky crap and stick to the topic, please. In your own words, explain how power transformers physically connect your home to your power company? Alternatively, how exactly is what Veritasium stated wrong? Specifically, how do you imagine the "electrons" physically jumping between the separate coils? Shirley Schrodinger's Cat can't be that busy!

Ding, having read through this thread and marveled at all of the half-truths, confusion and misinformation both in the video and members, I get the feeling you are the only other person here who really understands electricity and the many fallacies being proffered here!
Actually, no. I'm winging this. I took a couple of electrical engineering courses in college but that was 37 years ago. I'm a retired petroleum engineer. I was just happy to pass those courses. I only know enough to be dangerous. I only chimed in when it looked like they were trying to argue we could do away with the power grid.

Actually, no. I'm winging this. I took a couple of electrical engineering courses in college but that was 37 years ago. I'm a retired petroleum engineer. I was just happy to pass those courses. I only know enough to be dangerous. I only chimed in when it looked like they were trying to argue we could do away with the power grid.

Irregardless, you seem to have a better grasp of the matter than most anyone else I've read here, with maybe 1-2 exceptions.

Thanks. I have the capacity to learn.

I've watched you in a number of topics here over the years from physics to weather to climate to religion. You are usually more on point and have a better grasp of the truth than most here. You're obviously smarter than many people here. I guess the petroleum industry doesn't hire dummies. :SMILEW~130:

Kindly cut the cocky crap and stick to the topic, please.
my bad for trying to enlighten you Grumbly one
In your own words, explain how power transformers physically connect your home to your power company?
one can ring up the 'power grid' 6 ways to Sunday, pictures if you'd like...... why do you need MY words when google is your friend?
Alternatively, how exactly is what Veritasium stated wrong?
you mean the Utube?

because the vast majority of them are woefully misleading
Specifically, how do you imagine the "electrons" physically jumping between the separate coils?
I don't .

If you want to discuss electron theory , be it modern, proposed, or free, the sources are many, pick yer poison

~S~

Forum List

Back