These are the 2 restaurants that have been the most popular during the pandemic

Two places that dont excite me at all. White people must love Olive Garden

Lol, just not Italians.
Add to that white people who have taste.
Olive Garden is the worst example of Italian food in America. I would actually rather eat Fazoli's... and I never eat at Fazoli's.
Texas Roadhouse is the WalMart of Steakhouses. Cheap steak for the masses.

Lol, just not Italians.
Olive Garden is the worst example of Italian food in America. I would actually rather eat Fazoli's... and I never eat at Fazoli's.

i was praying it would go out of business lol what is keeping olive garden in buiness

Lol, just not Italians.
I've had food at all three. I DO like Fazoli's. It's NOT authentic Italian food, by any means, but it IS tasty.

Lol, just not Italians.
I've had food at all three. I DO like Fazoli's. It's NOT authentic Italian food, by any means, but it IS tasty.
Indeed.
Olive Garden is pure crap. Their marinara (red sauce) taste like a weird tomato based ice-cream sauce that is also doused with garlic. Their white sauce taste like pure cream with garlic added. No flavor whatsoever.
At least Fazoli's taste good. Over salted, but at least taste good.

Lol, just not Italians.

i was praying it would go out of business lol what is keeping olive garden in buiness
Fat ass people who have never had Italian food to this day.

Lol, just not Italians.
Lol! Never had Texas Roadhouse or Fazoli's. As someone who's had a couple good friends with large Italian families growing up, once you've had the real thing, Olive Garden might as well be McDonalds.

I am white. Hate Olive Garden. I love country cooking and Mexican food and off course we have excellent seafood down here on the Gulf of Mexico

Lol, just not Italians.

You'd have nowhere to take your date.

I always like Olive Garden, tremendous Italian food. The breadsticks are to die for. Retired WWE Superstar Virgil is constantly talking about them on Twitter and he is one of the great African American superstars of our day

Might as well, cause the two taste the same without all of the seasoning Texas Roadhouse puts on their factory frankensteaks.
Your opinion is noted- mine isn't the same- and fortunately your's doesn't count where I'm concerned.
READ: You disagree with me, so I can't hear you.
:lol:
Someday you might have a good steak. And then you will be informed.

The world's premiere Mexican restaurant, Taco Bell, has been doing tremendously well in these parts since the pandemic.

Forum List

Back