These are America’s 10 most expensive states to live in as inflation keeps rising

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
All blue of course, except Alaska. :puke:

• The cost of living is rising at a pace not seen in decades, but inflation varies from state to state.
  • Companies and families are more mobile than ever. Many are looking for more affordable locations.
  • CNBC’s exclusive America’s Top States for Business study ranks the states based on an index of prices for a broad range of goods and services.

Record inflation around the world is changing lives and forcing some tough decisions. With U.S. consumer prices rising at a pace not seen in 40 years, families are putting off some purchases and changing their shopping habits. The latest government inflation report for June was worse than expected, with the Consumer Price Index rising 9.1% year over year.

Four more or less useless Senators and three or four reps with no real connection to the 48 continuous states. They were fine as territories.
Split the difference.

I might agree with Hawaii. In fact, they probably should have never even been taken as a territory. Basically? That was an invasion and a coup by business interests.

We should just give them back their independence.

Alaska OTH? We bought that fair and square. That history is as American as any of the other state in the Union.
The interests of those people, have every bit as much right to representation, as the folks in Idaho, Wyoming or Montana.

iu

Split the difference.

I might agree with Hawaii. In fact, they probably should have never even been taken as a territory. Basically? That was an invasion and a coup by business interests.

Alaska OTH? We bought that fair and square. That history is as American as any of the other state in the Union.
The interests of those people, have every bit as much right to representation, as the folks in Idaho, Wyoming or Montana.

iu

You couldn't pay me enough to live there, even if I could see Russia from my front porch.

Split the difference.

iu

I don't think AK residents would mind a bit if they reverted to a territory.....On the whole it would probably suit them better especially in land acquisition that is currently denied them by the US Government's holding of land. Citizens of territories can lay claim to unoccupied lands if they border towns.

Forum List

Back