These are adults?

Did you know that COVID-19 ended at 12 noon on the 29th of March? Thank god, I was beginning to worry.

Watch the video and tell me if you've ever waned to reach into your screen and punch somebody as much as these two.

One of your polititions said it wasn't a big deal and that people could use the subway and go to public events in new yourk. Where is your disgust?

• Banned
Did you know that COVID-19 ended at 12 noon on the 29th of March? Thank god, I was beginning to worry.

Watch the video and tell me if you've ever waned to reach into your screen and punch somebody as much as these two.

One of your polititions said it wasn't a big deal and that people could use the subway and go to public events in new yourk. Where is your disgust?

One of my what?

Watch the video and tell me if you've ever wanted to reach into your screen and punch somebody as much as these two.

When the epidemic passes, these two boobs will say that their words had power to kill the disease. And that'll just confirm to the old ladies on fixed incomes that they should continue to give money to their "ministry."

One of my what?

Democrat polititions.

• Banned
On the bright side...if you can call it that is COVID-19

One of my what?

Democrat polititions.

Democrat what?
(psst: spell check and a link would be beneficial to you right now)

Here is another Trump supporter (cuz you know those idiots in the OP are) that actually gets it.

I"m assuming Copeland is on the left. Who is the side kick on the right?

Too funny.

Watch the video and tell me if you've ever wanted to reach into your screen and punch somebody as much as these two.

Already a thread on this. Apparently you 2 yoyos have the same talking points at the same time in your inboxes.

OPs posted 1 minute apart.

Already a thread on this. Apparently you 2 yoyos have the same talking points at the same time in your inboxes.

Came across it on Youtube.

I'm sure there's a special place for Kenneth Copeland in the afterlife.

Not my place to judge, but I doubt it's a good one.

One of my what?

Democrat polititions.

you mean politicians?

Came across it on Youtube.

I bet it's on top, too. But they aren't biased, amirite?

New Topics

Forum List

Back