There's Something Missing.

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
What the most recent polls suggest is that in the popular vote of Americans it is a virtual dead heat. What is missing is the 5-10% of Americans that have already voted. The bogus voter fraud state laws that the republicans enacted is already coming back to bite them in the ass. Of the 5-10% of Americans that have already voted Obama has a stunning majority ... something close to 75%. Threatening to make it difficult to vote has forced many Americans to vote early ensuring their vote will count.

So don't believe that the race is a dead heat. Obama holds a huge majority now among early voters. He will get his dead heat half PLUS at least 5% when it's all said and done.

Don't believe the media. They are still concerned with getting every election ad dollar they can right up till election day.

If the remaining voters are split evenly Obama will win easily.

Tell me, what state is releasing early voting numbers? I think any release prior to the last poll closing is againt federal law. So where are you getting this inside scoop? Only thing I see missing is a link, to support your fantasy.

That's right. They ask who the person on the phone will vote for. That leaves no tally for those that have voted already.

Damn straight I am right.

Don't ever doubt me, son.

We are not related. If that was the case you would have gone missing a very long time ago.

the left and their hate, insults and threats.

btw grab a book or look up mondale and what the left kept saying during the election of 84

Damn straight I am right.

Don't ever doubt me, son.

We are not related. If that was the case you would have gone missing a very long time ago.

btw grab a book or look up mondale and what the left kept saying during the election of 84

I have no idea what "the left" hates. I was refering to family cleansing. The idiot called me his "son". I don't tolorate "family" insults.

I have no idea what "the left" hates. I was refering to family cleansing. The idiot called me his "son". I don't tolorate "family" insults.

spin spins spin, all you bring up is hate, theres no reason for hate for that kind of insult, but maybe you are foll of hate like franco.

Wrong again, son. Look up the meaning of the word.

'5. Used as a familiar form of address for a young man.'

son - definition of son by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

HUGGY please go back to your music thread, you post good music. Your political whining and wailing is making me lose respect for you.

Wrong again, son. Look up the meaning of the word.

'5. Used as a familiar form of address for a young man.'

son - definition of son by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

even i got that one, your just thinking hes a younger man, some posters have refered to me as that without knowing for sure. no harm in it.

HUGGY please go back to your music thread, you post good music. Your political whining and wailing is making me lose respect for you.

That would be the nature of America at this time. It appears half of America has no respect for the other. That used to mean something now it does not. In anycase I will sleep well tonight. I hope you do the same.

That would be the nature of America at this time. It appears half of America has no respect for the other. That used to mean something now it does not. In anycase I will sleep well tonight. I hope you do the same.

Let me guess you think Conservatives are the Problem? Liberals all have Respect for us but we don't respect them? Are you for real?

lol

Let me guess you think Conservatives are the Problem? Liberals all have Respect for us but we don't respect them? Are you for real?

lol

People who do not think for themselves are the problem. People that vote against their own best interests are the problem. I expect christian fundamentalists to say and do crazy shit. One cannot expect a snake to be anything but a snake.

N Carolina is reporting more Democrats than Republicans have voted - problem is many of those Democrats may be voting for Romney ... or maybe not -

no way of knowing for sure.

Forum List

Back