There's not much we white people can do to solve black people's problems...

That's a common, albeit incorrect, belief among ignorant coloreds like yourself.

The government hasn't given me a fucking thing.

Actually it is documented fact.

Really? Cool! Then go ahead and show us how I haven't worked for what I have and how the government has given it to me.

Betcha' can't do that, can ya'?

What you don't believe changes nothing.

I suppose not. You'd be a welfare negro regardless of what I think...

Now let me end this read quick because you're an idiot and apparently you are unemployed while telling me to get a job.

Ha! You're an ignorant little colored boy, ain't ya'?

If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level with possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime and unemployment would be reduced. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. Study after study show that virtually every economic problem we have as a country stems from denying opportunities for people of color due to racism.

Why should white America want to give the negro community anything when the negro community is so intent on burning our cities to the ground, accosting innocent people in restaurants or beating the shit out of a car being driven by someone who just wants to get home to his kids?

The simple answer is that we shouldn't.

You have chosen to act like animals, so like animals shall you be treated. If you think you can continue to do it until you get what you want, all I can say is that the odds are far better that negro carcasses will litter our streets.

What do you think you are owed, and why do you think it's owed to you?

Simple question, there, Sambo. Howsabout you actually try to answer it instead of just proving how fucking stupid you are by continuing to cut and paste articles which are written by those far more intelligent than you?

...so I would suggest black people attempt to solve their problems themselves.
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. If you motherfuckers ended your racism, our problems would be solved.
White people dont live in your hoods. Your problems are caused by your own people and your awful culture.
/——/ Agreed. Listen to how Rap music denigrates Black women.

Racism............the most overplayed VICTIM CARD PLAYED IN HISTORY.......

Used as an election tool for decades.

...so I would suggest black people attempt to solve their problems themselves.
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. If you motherfuckers ended your racism, our problems would be solved.

Fuck you, Sambo...
And as long as white people like you exist, the problem will not be solved.

You're nothing but a lazy little fuck who can't address your problems on your own.

Fuck you. I love racism...
Considering that everything whites have was given to them by the government, seems to me that whites have never done anything on your own. Native Americans fed you when all white had left were their dead relatives to eat. We built the country. Blacks and Asians built the railroads that connected the country while white were handed free land by the government. S
Most white males moved on. The racism was reduced. When handshakes were given out, sucker punches came back in return. To admit that you are doing the same thing you accused others of doing would be a start. A start to people getting along much better.
This is a lie. You are white and until you turn black and live, stop the attempts to gaslight. Reduced racism is not enough. The end of racism is the only satisfactory outcome. I will not be admitting things I am not doing. Whites ending their racism and lying about the problem is the only start.
There is another player in this game. The East Asians, notably China are making investments around the world. The Caribe Islands have a high percentage of citizens that have African ancestry in their DNA. There has been Chinese resources invested in some of them. And there is already a Chinses view of things developing. We will see if racism charges will develop from this by the people who live in affected areas.

in the language of ancient, ancestral cultures, the word “race” does not exist. There was no racism in ancient cultures, in the culture of life

Forum List

Back