There's No Getting Rid Of Him Now, Democrats

These protests have not helped Trump this week.
He is taking a beating in battleground states.

Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin......all states Trump won in 2016 and now lean to Biden

Even TEXAS is only 2 percent in favor of Trump
Polls are always so good for Democrats. We should just call off the election and use polls to decide who gets to be President.
LMFAO...
8712F76B-6E9C-43CA-BAE1-89424BEAC444.png

Can't wait for the face-to-face with Trump.

Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination

Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
It’ll be a shit show. Two dumb asses debating will likely be comedy gold, but is another indication the Empire is dying.
I'd disagree. I'd say the Republic is dying. This is how the empire begins. With the death of a republic of the people, and the rise of an authoritarian state that rules over the people.
You’re about 20 years behind the times.
Nah. The death of our Republic just isn't as Dramatic as Caesars crossing of the Rubicon. Its a bit slower of a process. But its coming along nicely. Both sides are now pimping for an authoritarian state. They each just want one of their own guys in the chair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biden is the breather...we need, to recoup from The Divider's presidency. He's not a dictator wannabe, he won't lawlessly abuse his power and go around congress, our only representation in our govt... it's going to be fairly boring.... No tweeting of lies daily, no inciting of violence and division, no using his office 24/7 to campaign using our tax dollars...

We need a break from chaos.... he's perfect for the job.

Next election, after this one.... is where we will vote on issues and change to our norms...imo.
After four years of constant drama and crisis, Biden offers stable leadership and a return to normalcy

I don't see Sleepy Joe as that stable at all. i don't see him as up to the job at hand or providing any leadership whatsoever.

Trumps presidency is turning toxic.

While he keeps his 42 percent who excuse anything he does, independent voters are turning sour on him.

If it continues, Trump can bring the whole party down with him

A Trump-Biden debate would most likely be the most embarrassing presidential debates of my lifetime, the absolute nadir of our recent political history.

Who knows: Maybe they'll wake us up. Maybe they'll demonstrate for us that we need to start putting more serious care and thought into this process.

I'm going to jump in on this post because it deals with a subject that I have been talking about for many years. Presidential candidates should not be drawn from the general pool of elected politicians. There should definitely be a minimum standard as to education background and accomplishment. At the very least a presidential candidate should have some minimal degrees in economics,
Social sciences and a cursory knowledge of general sciences.
Then and only then should they be advanced for consideration as a presidential candidate. I would favor hearings much the same way they take place for the consideration of supreme Court justices.

Last edited:

While he keeps his 42 percent who excuse anything he does, independent voters are turning sour on him.

Since the GOP only has one candidate, Donald J Trump, is it then your view that Biden will not only win, but usher in a 100% Democrat regime under the Bidenist platform? Alternative Republicans like Walsh and Weld and Mitt are all failures, and are not in the race any more.

A Trump-Biden debate would most likely be the most embarrassing presidential debates of my lifetime, the absolute nadir of our recent political history.

Who knows: Maybe they'll wake us up. Maybe they'll demonstrate for us that we need to start putting more serious care and thought into this process.

I'm going to jump in on this post because it deals with a subject that I have been talking about for many years. Presidential candidates should not be drawn from the general pool of elected politicians. There should definitely be a minimum standard as to education background and accomplishment. At the very least a presidential candidate should have some minimal degrees in economics,
Social sciences and a cursory knowledge general sciences.
then and only then should they be advanced the consideration as a presidential candidate. I would favor hearings hearings much the same way they take place for the consideration of supreme Court justices.
Wow, good stuff. That would certainly be a more thoughtful, serious approach.

We're not really into being thoughtful or serious right now. But maybe when things get so ridiculous that We the People have had enough, something like that could happen.

Biden is the breather...we need, to recoup from The Divider's presidency. He's not a dictator wannabe, he won't lawlessly abuse his power and go around congress, our only representation in our govt... it's going to be fairly boring.... No tweeting of lies daily, no inciting of violence and division, no using his office 24/7 to campaign using our tax dollars...

Next election, after this one.... is where we will vote on issues and change to our norms...imo.
After four years of constant drama and crisis, Biden offers stable leadership and a return to normalcy

I don't see Sleepy Joe as that stable at all. i don't see him as up to the job at hand or providing any leadership whatsoever.
Yet, you see Trump as stable.... which is mind blowing to me....

You couldn't get more stable than Biden.... it's why a lot of younger liberal voters aren't nuts about him... he's too stable.

No matter how badly Trumps puts biden to shame, the lying scum will deny it.
Trump has so much baggage, he couldn’t put Nixon to shame. You’re just too stupid to recognize what people with common sense see.
There have been so many people threatened and destroyed by these agendas that saying who you will vote for may be not the smartest thing to tell anyone. This has been going on for some years and it now worse as we can see.

You couldn't get more stable than Biden.... it's why a lot of younger liberal voters aren't nuts about him... he's too stable.

I don't see how Biden is going to be able to accomplish anything at all. He is already obstructing the investigations into his activities and that is an impeachable offense, Obstruction of Congress.

I don't see how Biden is going to be able to accomplish anything at all. He is already obstructing the investigations into his activities and that is an impeachable offense, Obstruction of Congress.

40 years in Congress and he accomplished nothing. What makes anyone think that will change?

Social sciences and a cursory knowledge of general sciences.
Then and only then should they be advanced for consideration as a presidential candidate. I would favor hearings much the same way they take place for the consideration of supreme Court justices.
Dishonest Abe, who many consider our greatest president, had almost no formal education.

Could this explain his treasonous and tyrannical actions?

40 years in Congress and he accomplished nothing. What makes anyone think that will change?
Oh he accomplished a lot, none of it any good.

Got the crime bill passed, that lead to mass incarceration of blacks.

Helped get every trade deal passed that resulted in the demise of millions of good paying jobs for Americans, but enriched the rich handsomely.

Helped Bubba revoke Glass Steagall leading to the housing crisis, that greatly harmed millions of poor and MC Americans, but enriched the rich.

Approved of or voted for every war since the 1970s.

Approved of every budget resolution for increased military spending.

But cons and libs think him a liberal. LMFAO.

Since the GOP only has one candidate, Donald J Trump, is it then your view that Biden will not only win, but usher in a 100% Democrat regime under the Bidenist platform? Alternative Republicans like Walsh and Weld and Mitt are all failures, and are not in the race any more.
I didn’t say that
We still have five months and a lot can change in five months. What won’t change is Trump

If people say they are tired of Trump and his antics, Trump can become toxic

You still don't get it do you. We HAVE no say in the process. The political class has worked very diligently to remove whatever influence we once had.

That's why we are always presented with a choice between the lesser of two evils.

They trot out two milquetoast candidates who sound great but do little, and the ruling class ever so slowly destroys the middle class in their never ending war to return us back to serfdom.

Trump was the last chance we have to save the Republic as it was founded. If Trump is thwarted this country will devolve into a dictatorship very, very quickly.

Forum List

Back