There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

The first step is to start ignoring them. They do this in order to get attention. If you don't pay any attention to them they are powerless. When you see someone pushing like that, they are trolling likely as not. Just put them on ignore.
Negative. There are people here who are movers and shakers that are absolutely capable of rational thought and who's stated goals that are actually logical. Even if I disagree with them, it's both a noble and warranted need for the forum. Without them there is no point to the forum. FOR ME.

Putting them on ignore would basically be the same thing as saying there is no point to the forum at all. I find it very easy to ignore trolls, although more often than not I prefer to fuck with them. I enjoy trolling trolls. I even like to think I'm good at it.

The problem is... I'm not good and trolling people I have some respect for, that are clearly just after... I don't know... Revenge maybe? I don't know... I don't understand... And I'm not really accustomed to not understanding. So, I'm just frustrated by the forum.

Who are the people who want a civil war? Those who believe Trump's lies about this election being a fraud while they lost, or those who know it isn't fraud?
Yes. But mainly those who just want to piss off the other team rather than talk.

The first step is to start ignoring them. They do this in order to get attention. If you don't pay any attention to them they are powerless. When you see someone pushing like that, they are trolling likely as not. Just put them on ignore.
Negative. There are people here who are movers and shakers that are absolutely capable of rational thought and who's stated goals that are actually logical. Even if I disagree with them, it's both a noble and warranted need for the forum. Without them there is no point to the forum. FOR ME.

Putting them on ignore would basically be the same thing as saying there is no point to the forum at all. I find it very easy to ignore trolls, although more often than not I prefer to fuck with them. I enjoy trolling trolls. I even like to think I'm good at it.

The problem is... I'm not good and trolling people I have some respect for, that are clearly just after... I don't know... Revenge maybe? I don't know... I don't understand... And I'm not really accustomed to not understanding. So, I'm just frustrated by the forum.
I agree with most of your post, but it is exhausting playing the circular argument game with some of these morons. When I see the same argument posted blindly more than twice--they're cancelled. No time for trolls.

You are giving them a stage to keep repeating the same lies over and over. There is a reason that most of them cannot use other Message Bases. At some point, it has to be reckoned with. The way to do that is to remove the venue.

You are giving them a stage to keep repeating the same lies over and over. There is a reason that most of them cannot use other Message Bases. At some point, it has to be reckoned with. The way to do that is to remove the venue.
We all know this is a conundrum. There are many here I ignore. They are just too nasty or stupid or racist or whatever. I have no trouble ignoring such people, even when they troll me. But of course I’m here to discuss where possible. Between Trump fanatics and Biden-lovers and independents — there’s plenty to discuss if there is honesty and a tiny bit of respect on all sides.

I don’t think of myself as a troll. Ever. It’s not so much I want to get under people’s skin, as into their brains...

Best case — I learn something myself!

Remove the venue eh ? And what might be the venue in which you are speaking of (USMB) ????

If so I hope they ban your anti-free speech leftist TDS crybaby ace from this place FOREVER. Can't get anyone to conform, so you wish that you could just ban their platform eh ?? Dream on, because that ain't happening if that's what your aim was in your ridiculous thought.

We all know this is a conundrum. There are many here I ignore. They are just too nasty or stupid or racist or whatever. I have no trouble ignoring such people, even when they troll me. But of course I’m here to discuss where possible. Between Trump fanatics and Biden-lovers and independents — there’s plenty to discuss if there is honesty and a tiny bit of respect on all sides.

I don’t think of myself as a troll. Ever. It’s not so much I want to get under people’s skin, as into their brains...

Best case — I learn something myself!
A supporter of free speech in this one, and that's the way it ought to be.

Forum List

Back