There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

Our economy declined because of Trumps failures to address covid
Our economy declined because blue state governors put 4he country on lockdown, putting 370,000 small businesses OUT of business, putting MILLIONS on the unemployment lines. UNTIL Trump was illegally removed from office. Now all of a sudden, blue state governors and mayors want business back up and running
The lockdown was a result of Trump's denial and lies over covid. Had he gone a different way, people would have been more prepared. They weren't and they died.

Actually presidents have ZERO authority or jurisdiction over health care matter.
And ACTUALLY, although I dislike Trump, he was right about covid-19.
Fauci first claimed it had a lethality of 10%, then 1.8%, and later we found out it was 0.15% only. which put is about the same as seasonal flu.
So then why did 300,000 die?
It as because Fauci goofed and tried to "flatten the curve".
That has never ever ended any epidemic, and fact it prevents the early spike, which is what normally end all epidemics.
So Fauci forced the epidemic to keep going, not stop, and last forever.
Which is why to many died.
If instead we had let it spike in March, then herd immunity would have ended the epidemic in March, saving 260,000 lives.
Out of all the lying, ignorant posts I have read on here, yours is at the top of the list.

Trump had intel going all the way back to January 2020 and called it the new Democrat hoax, comparing it to the Russia hoax. That's fact number one. Fact number two, he had an interview with Bob Woodward telling Bob that the Coronavirus was five times worse than the flu. And he never told us until the audio came out.

Now, here's where your post really gets into some stupid territory. OMG! I can't believe I read that.
You fucking idiot. Do you realize how stupid that is? In your previous sentence you said it was "about the same as the seasonal flu." "It's because Fauci goofed and tried to flatten the curve, that has never ended a pandemic. "Which is why too many died". You idiot, you just admitted it wasn't like the flu, and on top of that, Trump said it was five times worse than the flu. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Get your shit right. WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY FUCKING STUPID PEOPLE?

You have proven you can't do simple math.
Seasonal flu kills about 30,000 people a month.
If you prevent it from ending, and make it last 10 months, that is 10 times 30,000.
Guess what?
That is 300,000.
It's not 300,000. Get a fucking clue; This Is How Many People Die From the Flu Each Year

Overall, the CDC estimates that 12,000 and 61,000 deaths annually since 2010 can be blamed on the flu. The higher number reflects the particularly harsh 2017-2018 flu season. Most years, the US death toll from the flu is closer to 34,000 to 43,000. Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.

That is very ignorant because if you wear masks and social distance to "flatten the curve" with flu as well, you can prevent the spike and force to stick around FOREVER.
The reason we do not normally have annual flu for more than a month is that herd immunity kills it off after it spikes. If you prevent the spike by flattening the curve, then it will NOT go away. It will stay FOREVER!
Most people get a flu shot to keep it from spiking. People who don't are unprotected. Many viruses never go away. HIV is still here.

Wrong.
Flu can live in humans.
It is endemic to humans.
We can never get rid of it.
No vaccine is very effective.
Most people do not get a flu vaccine, and the ones who do can still spread it.

But covid-19 is zoonotic, and can only live permanently in bats.
It can not live in humans.
It is not endemic to humans.

But if we keep "flattening the curve", and keep covid-19 around long enough, then we will breed a variant strain that can live in humans.
It is a matter of time.
So we can not afford to keep "flattening the curve".
We have to end it and get rid of it QUICKLY.
If everyone had a flu vaccine, spreading would automatically be irrelevant. That's why vaccines are so important. Are you okay? You know, common sense okay?

No one has an effective flu vaccine.
It changes too quickly.
Vaccines are great, but always too late to end an epidemic in progress.
Look at the 1948 Polio epidemic.
We did not get access to the Salk vaccine until 1957, way too late and it was already over by herd immunity by then.
Vaccines prevent future epidemics, not end existing ones.
Yes, flu vaccines work. No we did not have polio herd immunity before the Salk and Sabin vaccines

Wrong.
If most people did not already have inherent immunity to Polio, then it would have spread through out the whole human population quickly.
In fact, the Polio epidemic was essentially OVER before the Salk vaccine became available in 1957.
I was there.
I remember VERY WELL what happened.

But not all vaccines work.
For example, flu changes too quickly, so flu vaccines essentially do NOT work.
They only make the symptoms less so that you feel good enough to go out and spread it more.

And we do not know if the covid-19 vaccine works.
Since it is not the virus but immune reaction to that is fatal, the vaccine might well trigger the same fatal response?
It was also manufactured with gene splicing instead of being cultured, so has other greater risks.
It also had almost no testing.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

The only thing I see is the extremists run the parties and as long as they continue to do so, there is no unity. What happened January 6th was as sad of a day we have seen in a long time, however there are underlying reasons of why and how this happened and if we don’t fix the problem it, it will go back underground for decades and then it will be back.

America isn’t listening to its people, it is listening to the rich because the system is geared toward the rich. It doesn’t listen to the working class, the poor, the people of color, it listens and responds to the rich, that has to change or the divide will continue and grow.

There is no leadership in either party, they don’t give a damn about the people they were elected to serve, they believe they are better than the average American, know more than the average American and above everything, they believe the party’s interest is more important than the country’s best interest.

Most of what you say I agree with.

I will say though, yes, it will go back underground and come back as you say, but that has been going on since our earliest civilizations. It goes back all the way to the Roman Empire. And we as a population still haven't learned the lesson. "Give the people bread and circus" which is a failure of the citizenry has been repeated here in this country and in others. We just don't get it. Not sure the majority of the citizenry ever will. It's why the 1% do not want to see the masses become educated. Hence, let's defund the public schools. It's been a simple, yet effective tool in keeping the majority of populations in check.

The 1% backed Biden. Do you live under a floorboard?

80 million is more than 1%. Just sayin

All the corporations, media moguls, bankers, oligarchs, international financiers, hedge funds, have backed Biden.
Are you fucking blind???
The proletariat have backed Trump. 100%
Trump is their voice.

Not my fault they picked an incompetent fuckup to be their voice. I dont care that they dont like the results of the election. Tough shit. Better luck next time.

I don't think there is evidence of the election being rigged, but obviously the primaries are, or else we would have better choices than Trump or Biden.
There is way too much influence by the wealthy elite who control the media.
We have hit a very low period.
Any impossible to point fingers since so many are to blame.

I agree that money has control but this election is totally different. You have a wealthy con artist posing as the peoples choice simply because he wants to make money off them. Its like Dumpsters are retarded or something. They are directly to blame for the state of affairs.

I am far left, progressive, liberal, so I would never fall for Trump's line.
However, that does not change the fact the democrats in congress are also lying crooks who have been selling us all down the river since the Clinton administration repealed Glass -Steagall, and pass the 1994 federal crime bill. The War on Drugs, 3 strikes, gun control, etc., is all totally illegal and corrupt.

Congress should not just have been occupied, but burned to the ground.

Congress gets burned to the ground then we wind up with a dictator like Dump. We need that check and we need to vote these slow moving crooks in congress out.

Well I do not like Trump and do not agree the election was stolen, even though I think the primaries were rigged.
So I prefer the slow and safe approach as well.
But people calling the misguided Trump supporters as terrorist and shooting them like the police did, is totally and completely wrong.
If those protestors are abused, then I quit.
That is it for this whole government.

If you forcibly try to overthrow an election wouldn't you be a terrorist? Sorry but thats the term in the dictionary. They got shot because they attempted to kidnap and kill members of congress along with the VP all to support some orange grifter.

The election was overthrown on November the Third 2020.

Prove it in court and I may believe you.

Give me one day in court with 12 members of the public and I will prove it.

What are you waiting for? Don't let Dumps 60+ losses in court cause you to stall.

Trump did not have one day in court.

That tends to happen when you get laughed out of court 60 times due to lack of evidence.

Yet it never entered court.
Explain that.
Why did Dems fear an audit and block the permission of audits in court?

I just did explain it. There was no evidence.

The vote was audited in all 50 states. Some states 3 times. Were not going to allow some idiots to slow the process by calling for a special one to find the same thing just because their feelings are hurt.

They won't be satisfied even if we did another audit.

They demanded recounts. They got them. trump still lost.

They demanded a hand recount. They got it. trump still lost.

They demanded an audit in one state. They got their audit. trump still lost.

Now they want ANOTHER audit. If they got it and when trump still loses they will demand something else.

They won't stop with demands.

No honest outcome will ever satisfy these crazy people. They will still insist trump won and demand more.

I notice they never say what trump's vote total is. They claim he won but they don't say what his total was, what states he won and how many electoral votes he won.

They are liars who can't stand that they lost and won't stop until they are forced to.

Trumpism is the greatest threat to this nation. trump has given voice the scum that used to hide under rocks. They are now brazen and determined to destroy the country. Did you see the mob stop and pray after they took the House chambers? That is a picture of Evil Scum.

Dude, give it up. It has all been exposed. The Dossier was Russian Intel Service-authored propaganda, it was delivered by a foreign-ex spy working for Russians and the FBI, Barry & his FBI was spying on everyone illegally, the FISA Court released evidence proving the FBI - Mueller & Coney - were committing FISA Court crimes & illegally spying literally for DECADES...

It's over....despute your proven demonstration that you insane whack-a-doodles will never accept it.
Make up your mind. Are you giving up, like your first sentence says, or are you continuing To argue. I’m hoping for the former but I’m betting on the latter.

Our economy declined because blue state governors put 4he country on lockdown, putting 370,000 small businesses OUT of business, putting MILLIONS on the unemployment lines. UNTIL Trump was illegally removed from office. Now all of a sudden, blue state governors and mayors want business back up and running
The lockdown was a result of Trump's denial and lies over covid. Had he gone a different way, people would have been more prepared. They weren't and they died.

Actually presidents have ZERO authority or jurisdiction over health care matter.
Fauci first claimed it had a lethality of 10%, then 1.8%, and later we found out it was 0.15% only. which put is about the same as seasonal flu.
That has never ever ended any epidemic, and fact it prevents the early spike, which is what normally end all epidemics.
If instead we had let it spike in March, then herd immunity would have ended the epidemic in March, saving 260,000 lives.
Out of all the lying, ignorant posts I have read on here, yours is at the top of the list.

Trump had intel going all the way back to January 2020 and called it the new Democrat hoax, comparing it to the Russia hoax. That's fact number one. Fact number two, he had an interview with Bob Woodward telling Bob that the Coronavirus was five times worse than the flu. And he never told us until the audio came out.

Now, here's where your post really gets into some stupid territory. OMG! I can't believe I read that.
You fucking idiot. Do you realize how stupid that is? In your previous sentence you said it was "about the same as the seasonal flu." "It's because Fauci goofed and tried to flatten the curve, that has never ended a pandemic. "Which is why too many died". You idiot, you just admitted it wasn't like the flu, and on top of that, Trump said it was five times worse than the flu. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Get your shit right. WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY FUCKING STUPID PEOPLE?

If you prevent it from ending, and make it last 10 months, that is 10 times 30,000.
Guess what?
That is 300,000.
It's not 300,000. Get a fucking clue; This Is How Many People Die From the Flu Each Year

Overall, the CDC estimates that 12,000 and 61,000 deaths annually since 2010 can be blamed on the flu. The higher number reflects the particularly harsh 2017-2018 flu season. Most years, the US death toll from the flu is closer to 34,000 to 43,000. Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.

That is very ignorant because if you wear masks and social distance to "flatten the curve" with flu as well, you can prevent the spike and force to stick around FOREVER.
The reason we do not normally have annual flu for more than a month is that herd immunity kills it off after it spikes. If you prevent the spike by flattening the curve, then it will NOT go away. It will stay FOREVER!
Most people get a flu shot to keep it from spiking. People who don't are unprotected. Many viruses never go away. HIV is still here.

Wrong.
Flu can live in humans.
It is endemic to humans.

But if we keep "flattening the curve", and keep covid-19 around long enough, then we will breed a variant strain that can live in humans.
It is a matter of time.
If everyone had a flu vaccine, spreading would automatically be irrelevant. That's why vaccines are so important. Are you okay? You know, common sense okay?

It changes too quickly.
We did not get access to the Salk vaccine until 1957, way too late and it was already over by herd immunity by then.
I never said vaccines prevent future pandemics. And most people who are vaccinated for the seasonal flu, like myself do not get seasonal flu. Which renders it essentially irrelevant in that season. By the way, we were talking pandemics not epidemics. Do you know the difference?

Wrong.
The flu vaccines have essentially no effect on how many cases there are.
They only reduce the symptoms.
I only had the flu once in the last 40 years, and I never had a flu vaccine.
There is essentially no difference between an epidemic and a pandemic, since with a pandemic, each country it is in sees it only as an epidemic.
Pandemics are just a factor of modern travel, and has nothing to do with the pathogen really.

Spoken as only a true fascist can speak.
The communists were the ones who eliminated "enemies of the people" on ideological grounds.
Communists are they only ones to have purges?
No, we had our own purge here in the 40s, also ideological, also orchestrated by Jews.

Guess what?
That is 300,000.

Wrong.
Flu can live in humans.
It is endemic to humans.

It is a matter of time.

It changes too quickly.
Yes, flu vaccines work. No we did not have polio herd immunity before the Salk and Sabin vaccines

Wrong.
If most people did not already have inherent immunity to Polio, then it would have spread through out the whole human population quickly.
In fact, the Polio epidemic was essentially OVER before the Salk vaccine became available in 1957.
I was there.
I remember VERY WELL what happened.

But not all vaccines work.
For example, flu changes too quickly, so flu vaccines essentially do NOT work.
They only make the symptoms less so that you feel good enough to go out and spread it more.

And we do not know if the covid-19 vaccine works.
Since it is not the virus but immune reaction to that is fatal, the vaccine might well trigger the same fatal response?
It was also manufactured with gene splicing instead of being cultured, so has other greater risks.
It also had almost no testing.
each Approved drug had clinical tris of 30,000 to 45,000.. and testing is continuing.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

The only thing I see is the extremists run the parties and as long as they continue to do so, there is no unity. What happened January 6th was as sad of a day we have seen in a long time, however there are underlying reasons of why and how this happened and if we don’t fix the problem it, it will go back underground for decades and then it will be back.

America isn’t listening to its people, it is listening to the rich because the system is geared toward the rich. It doesn’t listen to the working class, the poor, the people of color, it listens and responds to the rich, that has to change or the divide will continue and grow.

There is no leadership in either party, they don’t give a damn about the people they were elected to serve, they believe they are better than the average American, know more than the average American and above everything, they believe the party’s interest is more important than the country’s best interest.

Most of what you say I agree with.

I will say though, yes, it will go back underground and come back as you say, but that has been going on since our earliest civilizations. It goes back all the way to the Roman Empire. And we as a population still haven't learned the lesson. "Give the people bread and circus" which is a failure of the citizenry has been repeated here in this country and in others. We just don't get it. Not sure the majority of the citizenry ever will. It's why the 1% do not want to see the masses become educated. Hence, let's defund the public schools. It's been a simple, yet effective tool in keeping the majority of populations in check.

The 1% backed Biden. Do you live under a floorboard?

80 million is more than 1%. Just sayin

All the corporations, media moguls, bankers, oligarchs, international financiers, hedge funds, have backed Biden.
Are you fucking blind???
The proletariat have backed Trump. 100%
Trump is their voice.

Not my fault they picked an incompetent fuckup to be their voice. I dont care that they dont like the results of the election. Tough shit. Better luck next time.

I don't think there is evidence of the election being rigged, but obviously the primaries are, or else we would have better choices than Trump or Biden.
There is way too much influence by the wealthy elite who control the media.
We have hit a very low period.
Any impossible to point fingers since so many are to blame.

I agree that money has control but this election is totally different. You have a wealthy con artist posing as the peoples choice simply because he wants to make money off them. Its like Dumpsters are retarded or something. They are directly to blame for the state of affairs.

I am far left, progressive, liberal, so I would never fall for Trump's line.
However, that does not change the fact the democrats in congress are also lying crooks who have been selling us all down the river since the Clinton administration repealed Glass -Steagall, and pass the 1994 federal crime bill. The War on Drugs, 3 strikes, gun control, etc., is all totally illegal and corrupt.

Congress should not just have been occupied, but burned to the ground.

Congress gets burned to the ground then we wind up with a dictator like Dump. We need that check and we need to vote these slow moving crooks in congress out.

Well I do not like Trump and do not agree the election was stolen, even though I think the primaries were rigged.
So I prefer the slow and safe approach as well.
But people calling the misguided Trump supporters as terrorist and shooting them like the police did, is totally and completely wrong.
If those protestors are abused, then I quit.
That is it for this whole government.

If you forcibly try to overthrow an election wouldn't you be a terrorist? Sorry but thats the term in the dictionary. They got shot because they attempted to kidnap and kill members of congress along with the VP all to support some orange grifter.

The election was overthrown on November the Third 2020.

Prove it in court and I may believe you.

Give me one day in court with 12 members of the public and I will prove it.

What are you waiting for? Don't let Dumps 60+ losses in court cause you to stall.

Trump did not have one day in court.

That tends to happen when you get laughed out of court 60 times due to lack of evidence.

Yet it never entered court.
Explain that.
Why did Dems fear an audit and block the permission of audits in court?

I just did explain it. There was no evidence.

The vote was audited in all 50 states. Some states 3 times. Were not going to allow some idiots to slow the process by calling for a special one to find the same thing just because their feelings are hurt.

They won't be satisfied even if we did another audit.

They demanded recounts. They got them. trump still lost.

They demanded a hand recount. They got it. trump still lost.

They demanded an audit in one state. They got their audit. trump still lost.

Now they want ANOTHER audit. If they got it and when trump still loses they will demand something else.

They won't stop with demands.

No honest outcome will ever satisfy these crazy people. They will still insist trump won and demand more.

I notice they never say what trump's vote total is. They claim he won but they don't say what his total was, what states he won and how many electoral votes he won.

They are liars who can't stand that they lost and won't stop until they are forced to.

Not to mention Dump lost something like 60 cases before they even started due to lack of evidence. His own appointees laughed his cases out of court. :laugh:

Guess what?
That is 300,000.

Wrong.
Flu can live in humans.
It is endemic to humans.

It is a matter of time.
The fastest way to herd immunity is to increase the number of people who are immune. With vaccines, we can do that a lot faster and avoid millionths of deaths. COVID has no idea how you got your immunity - by injection or by infection. If given a choice, I’d rather get my immunity by injection.

That is fine.
Vaccines are fine.
It is just that we should not have killed an extra 270,000 by waiting a year, when we could have ended it in March by just NOT flattening the curve, and maybe some accelerated variolation.
Democrats were so distracted by phony Impeachment they never saw it coming...until too late...

BTW...is this thread about COVID or Socialists purging Trump supporters?
Two impeachments prove they were not phony. But ha, who cares what your alternate universe tells you.
Democrats admitted the 1st Impeachment was politically partisan and that they did not need crimes, evidence, or witnesses...which they did not have.

Before Democrats authored Articles of Impeachment this time Pelosi gave an interview in which she confessed the reason for THIS Impeachment was to destroy Trump as a political threat in 2024 and beyond.

Both times Democrats have confessed to their crimes and treason. It's documented, officially recorded for posterity....BOTH of them ... Much like Biden's videotaped confession about bragging about extorting the former Ukraine PM.

:p

Guess what?
That is 300,000.

Wrong.
Flu can live in humans.
It is endemic to humans.

It is a matter of time.
This is also ignorant.

"But if we keep "flattening the curve", and keep covid-19 around long enough, then we will breed a variant strain that can live in humans.
It is a matter of time. "

Regardless of if we keep flattening the curve it will become endemic. At this point its here to stay. Only the vaccine is going to help now.

Nonsense.
No zoonotic pandemic has ever become endemic to humans.
Not SARS, MERS, Avian flu, etc.
It takes hundred of years, if not thousands, before a zoonotic cross over from animals can evolve to something that can survive in humans.
COVID is killing people, whether It’s endemic.

Their are still two ways to get immunity: injection and infection. I choose injection.

If you are elderly, then neither of those choices, injection or infection, are good.
The best solution then is herd immunity, where the young and healthy simply beat it into the ground by using up all the local hosts.
The injection may be just as likely to trigger the fatal cytokine storm as the infection.

You get "mobs" when people feel like they've been screwed! If you REALLY want unity in this country then it's time to bring confidence back to our electoral process. We're in this situation because literally millions of Americans think the other side "stole" an election. If you REALLY want to fix what's wrong it's not difficult. We need to go back to secure elections...where people vote in person with a valid ID or they vote with an absentee ballot that they've requested be mailed to a valid address. If you want "mail out" ballots because you think they give your side an advantage in elections...then you deserve it when mobs coming knocking at your door! Just saying...
Better yet, let’s get back to a time when an orange Prez didn’t spend 4 years spewing phoney allegations to mindless worshipper.
Who spent four years spewing phony allegations, MadDog? Actually, make that four and a half years because liberals in this country were spewing phony allegations about Trump before he even took office! Russian collusion? Talk about a crock!
20,000 plus confirmed lies by Trump. What phony allegations are you talking about?
Russian Collusion? Duh? You assholes made that up! You PAID foreign nationals to pretend it was real! Your liberal media pushed a story that was totally fabricated! Liberal politicians like Adam Schiff declared they had proof it happened and then provided NOTHING! Entrenched swamp creatures like Clapper, Brennan and Comey took part in one lie after another to our courts! What allegations am I talking about? You've got to be kidding!

I am not at all a Trump supporter, but I agree that whole Russian collusion story was totally fake.
All of Trumps intelligence agencies concluded Russia helped Trump get elected. Where is your evidence it is totally fake?

How?
None of the US intelligence agencies ever suggested how Russia could have influenced the election.
All they did was show evidence that Trump people met with Russians.
That does not mean the Russians then did anything of any consequence.
Any claim that any intelligence agency showed evidence that Russia actually effected votes is just lying.
There is no evidence of that.
But nice try to switch wording around trying to get me to prove a negative, which everyone knows can't be done.
Better luck next time.
Boy howdy, did you pick the wrong one to debate that; Senate committee backs intelligence agencies' findings that Russia meddled in 2016 election

What they did of consequence was to set the stage for corruption by Trump, the likes this country had never seen before.

Trump's people met Russians to get dirt on Clinton. They were colluding with a foreign adversary.

And by the way I said this; All of Trumps intelligence agencies concluded Russia helped Trump get elected. Where is your evidence it is totally fake? I never said anything about votes. You planted that lie. Nice try. Better luck next time.

If you want to lock horns with me about Russia or the election, you're going to lose. Next?

Dude, give it up. It has all been exposed. The Dossier was Russian Intel Service-authored propaganda, it was delivered by a foreign-ex spy working for Russians and the FBI, Barry & his FBI was spying on everyone illegally, the FISA Court released evidence proving the FBI - Mueller & Coney - were committing FISA Court crimes & illegally spying literally for DECADES...

It's over....despute your proven demonstration that you insane whack-a-doodles will never accept it.
Make up your mind. Are you giving up, like your first sentence says, or are you continuing To argue. I’m hoping for the former but I’m betting on the latter.
Dude, learn to read. No wonder you believe everything CNN tells you - you can't read / comprehend, and - as Jonathon Gruber said multiple times - you're stupid.

Guess what?
That is 300,000.

Wrong.
Flu can live in humans.
It is endemic to humans.

It is a matter of time.
The fastest way to herd immunity is to increase the number of people who are immune. With vaccines, we can do that a lot faster and avoid millionths of deaths. COVID has no idea how you got your immunity - by injection or by infection. If given a choice, I’d rather get my immunity by injection.

That is fine.
Vaccines are fine.
It is just that we should not have killed an extra 270,000 by waiting a year, when we could have ended it in March by just NOT flattening the curve, and maybe some accelerated variolation.
Democrats were so distracted by phony Impeachment they never saw it coming...until too late...

Two impeachments prove they were not phony. But ha, who cares what your alternate universe tells you.
Democrats admitted the 1st Impeachment was politically partisan and that they did not need crimes, evidence, or witnesses...which they did not have.

Before Democrats authored Articles of Impeachment this time Pelosi gave an interview in which she confessed the reason for THIS Impeachment was to destroy Trump as a political threat in 2024 and beyond.

Both times Democrats have confessed to their crimes and treason. It's documented, officially recorded for posterity....BOTH of them ... Much like Biden's videotaped confession about bragging about extorting the former Ukraine PM.

Democrats admitted no such thing. You are a liar. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

As to your next statement, I agree and with Pelosi. Trump was, is, and wants to further be the biggest national security threat of this country. He's a career criminal who needs to be imprisoned.

Democrats have not confessed to any crimes or treason. You are a liar.

You get "mobs" when people feel like they've been screwed! If you REALLY want unity in this country then it's time to bring confidence back to our electoral process. We're in this situation because literally millions of Americans think the other side "stole" an election. If you REALLY want to fix what's wrong it's not difficult. We need to go back to secure elections...where people vote in person with a valid ID or they vote with an absentee ballot that they've requested be mailed to a valid address. If you want "mail out" ballots because you think they give your side an advantage in elections...then you deserve it when mobs coming knocking at your door! Just saying...
Better yet, let’s get back to a time when an orange Prez didn’t spend 4 years spewing phoney allegations to mindless worshipper.
Who spent four years spewing phony allegations, MadDog? Actually, make that four and a half years because liberals in this country were spewing phony allegations about Trump before he even took office! Russian collusion? Talk about a crock!
20,000 plus confirmed lies by Trump. What phony allegations are you talking about?
Russian Collusion? Duh? You assholes made that up! You PAID foreign nationals to pretend it was real! Your liberal media pushed a story that was totally fabricated! Liberal politicians like Adam Schiff declared they had proof it happened and then provided NOTHING! Entrenched swamp creatures like Clapper, Brennan and Comey took part in one lie after another to our courts! What allegations am I talking about? You've got to be kidding!

I am not at all a Trump supporter, but I agree that whole Russian collusion story was totally fake.
All of Trumps intelligence agencies concluded Russia helped Trump get elected. Where is your evidence it is totally fake?

How?
None of the US intelligence agencies ever suggested how Russia could have influenced the election.
All they did was show evidence that Trump people met with Russians.
That does not mean the Russians then did anything of any consequence.
Any claim that any intelligence agency showed evidence that Russia actually effected votes is just lying.
There is no evidence of that.
But nice try to switch wording around trying to get me to prove a negative, which everyone knows can't be done.
Better luck next time.
Boy howdy, did you pick the wrong one to debate that; Senate committee backs intelligence agencies' findings that Russia meddled in 2016 election

What they did of consequence was to set the stage for corruption by Trump, the likes this country had never seen before.

Trump's people met Russians to get dirt on Clinton. They were colluding with a foreign adversary.

And by the way I said this; All of Trumps intelligence agencies concluded Russia helped Trump get elected. Where is your evidence it is totally fake? I never said anything about votes. You planted that lie. Nice try. Better luck next time.

If you want to lock horns with me about Russia or the election, you're going to lose. Next?
You already lost. Your lies have been debunked. What I posted is recorded FACT. BARRY was a fucking traitor, as was his Cabinet / agency leads, as us Pelosi, as is Feinstein, as us Swalwell...its all documented and historically recorded.

to get to herd immunity, more than 200,000,000 have to have antibodies. so you must be saying we should’ve been ACCELERATING the number of infection. and forget about swamping our hospitals, they can manage just fine, no matter how many people need to get in. And never mind that reducing the number of infections reduces the chance of the virus mutating into a strain that is more deadly or that the vaccine won’t prevent.

in the early days there hadn’t been much research on how to treat COVID. A lot has been learned since then And the morbidity rate is declining - for now.

We SHOULD have been accelerating the infection rate. Since the young and healthy are essentially at no risk, we should have been deliberately infecting young volunteers. They could have been compensated for the tiny risk.

But no, your numbers and conclusions are totally wrong.
First of all, when you need 70% of the population to be immune in order to achieve herd immunity, that has NOTHING at all to do with antibodies.
Since over half the population is and always has been inherently immune to every epidemic there has ever been, the estimates should have been that only 10 to 20% more would have had to gain immunity.
Remember that children as almost all inherently immune right off the bat.

By insolating only the vulnerable and quarantining the infected, we could have used variolation, (deliberate infection), or only the young and healthy, so had almost no hospitalization at all.

And NO, there would be NO variants or new strains because variolation would have achieve herd immunity in less than a month. That would prevent any new strains. New strains are a product of time, not spread. And if we had achieve herd immunity in March, we would have had neither less spread, not more. As it is, by "flattening the curve", we forced the epidemic to last over a year, which produced the most deaths and new strains possible.

And antibodies have nothing to do with it. Whether inherent immunity or acquired immunity, that only means your immune system has the ability to produce the correct antibodies in response. It does not mean you have to actually have them. And they only last a month or less anyway, so antibodies are not relevant.
Are we actually reading this bloviating ignorance? Does this person know anything about long term health risks after the virus? MY God where do these idiots come from?

You are totally uninformed.
The covid-19 virus can't even survive in the blood steam. It can not possibly get to any organ or do any damage at all. It only survives at all by hiding in external airways, like sinuses and in the lungs.
ALL the damage is done not by the virus, but ONLY by the over reaction of the immune system, the cytokine storm. Anyone who think the covid-19 is traveling around the body doing damage, really does not know anything at all about it, and should shut up.

And the significance of that is we CAN treat over active immune system reactions. We should easily be able to prevent there from being any damage from a covid-19 infection.
You are just too ignorant for intelligent debate; Fatigue, loss of smell, organ damage: A range of symptoms plague many Marylanders long after COVID-19 infection

Sorry, but that is really stupid.
Tell us how covid-19 is supposed to cause things like fatigue, loss of smell (brain), organ damage, etc., when it can't get to any organ, brain, etc.?
The proof is that lots of people testing positive are giving blood, but not a single case of infection from transfusion has ever happened.
The reality is that covid-19 is only in external air passages, can't get into the blood stream, so can't do any of the damage you claim.
And if covid-19 is only triggering an over active immune response, that is significant because over active immune responses are easily treated.
We have lots of drugs that do that effectively.

When will democrats stop lying about the officer that died?
What's the lie? He was murdered.
He died of a stroke. He never got hit with anything. The only murder was of Ashli Babbit.

Spoken as only a true fascist can speak.
The communists were the ones who eliminated "enemies of the people" on ideological grounds.
Communists are they only ones to have purges?
You people do realize that communism, socialism and fascism are all variations of the same mindset. They all require tyranny to survive and all seek to enslave all but the very few.
You people do realize that communism, socialism and fascism are all variations of the same mindset. They all require tyranny to survive and all seek to enslave all but the very few.

No, that is not what fascism is. The word is Italian in origin. (Start halfway down the page)

1610943009031.png

1610943048736.png

1610943064887.png

1610943125289.png

to get to herd immunity, more than 200,000,000 have to have antibodies. so you must be saying we should’ve been ACCELERATING the number of infection. and forget about swamping our hospitals, they can manage just fine, no matter how many people need to get in. And never mind that reducing the number of infections reduces the chance of the virus mutating into a strain that is more deadly or that the vaccine won’t prevent.

in the early days there hadn’t been much research on how to treat COVID. A lot has been learned since then And the morbidity rate is declining - for now.

We SHOULD have been accelerating the infection rate. Since the young and healthy are essentially at no risk, we should have been deliberately infecting young volunteers. They could have been compensated for the tiny risk.

But no, your numbers and conclusions are totally wrong.
First of all, when you need 70% of the population to be immune in order to achieve herd immunity, that has NOTHING at all to do with antibodies.
Since over half the population is and always has been inherently immune to every epidemic there has ever been, the estimates should have been that only 10 to 20% more would have had to gain immunity.
Remember that children as almost all inherently immune right off the bat.

By insolating only the vulnerable and quarantining the infected, we could have used variolation, (deliberate infection), or only the young and healthy, so had almost no hospitalization at all.

And NO, there would be NO variants or new strains because variolation would have achieve herd immunity in less than a month. That would prevent any new strains. New strains are a product of time, not spread. And if we had achieve herd immunity in March, we would have had neither less spread, not more. As it is, by "flattening the curve", we forced the epidemic to last over a year, which produced the most deaths and new strains possible.

And antibodies have nothing to do with it. Whether inherent immunity or acquired immunity, that only means your immune system has the ability to produce the correct antibodies in response. It does not mean you have to actually have them. And they only last a month or less anyway, so antibodies are not relevant.
Are we actually reading this bloviating ignorance? Does this person know anything about long term health risks after the virus? MY God where do these idiots come from?

You are totally uninformed.
The covid-19 virus can't even survive in the blood steam. It can not possibly get to any organ or do any damage at all. It only survives at all by hiding in external airways, like sinuses and in the lungs.
ALL the damage is done not by the virus, but ONLY by the over reaction of the immune system, the cytokine storm. Anyone who think the covid-19 is traveling around the body doing damage, really does not know anything at all about it, and should shut up.

And the significance of that is we CAN treat over active immune system reactions. We should easily be able to prevent there from being any damage from a covid-19 infection.
What does survival in the blood stream have to do with anything. COVID starts a cascade that results in death. That makes it the cause of death.

The point is that the actual covid-19 can't do any harm at all by itself.
It can only hide in the sinuses and lung airways, causing essentially no harm at all.
But when the immune system detects exosomes telling it that there is some covid-19 somewhere in the lungs, the immune freaks out and starts attacking the lungs.
It is called a "cytokine storm".
And it is this over active and totally wrong response by the immune system that does ALL the damage.
And why that matters is that we can't treat viruses, but we CAN EASILY treat over active immune responses.
We have lots of immuno suppressants for treating things like Lupus, diabetes, allergies, etc., which are all over responses by the immune system. And yes, the deadly fever of malaria is also one of those over active immune responses that is stopped by the immuno suppressant HCQ.
What, attacking the lungs? Really? You said there was no organ damage. LOl!

Read for some comprehension.
I said the OVER ACTIVE IMMUNE SYSTEM RESPONSE, the cytokine storm, ATTACKS THE LUNGS.
Covid-19 does not "attack" anything.

Guess what?
That is 300,000.

Wrong.
Flu can live in humans.
It is endemic to humans.

It is a matter of time.

That is fine.
Vaccines are fine.

Democrats admitted no such thing. You are a liar. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

As to your next statement, I agree and with Pelosi. Trump was, is, and wants to further be the biggest national security threat of this country. He's a career criminal who needs to be imprisoned.

Democrats have not confessed to any crimes or treason. You are a liar.

If what you claim is true, that Russians effected the election, then just tell us how?
We all were watching the election.
We all would have notices if there were suddenly lots of bizarre emails or posts with bad grammar.
If it could effect the election, we all should have seen it?
How come we did not?

The flu vaccines have essentially no effect on how many cases there are.
They only reduce the symptoms.
I only had the flu once in the last 40 years, and I never had a flu vaccine.
There is essentially no difference between an epidemic and a pandemic, since with a pandemic, each country it is in sees it only as an epidemic.
Pandemics are just a factor of modern travel, and has nothing to do with the pathogen really.
well there you have it. Blatant fabrication. According to the CDC, for 2019-20, flu vaccine was 40-60 effective, and prevented 7.5 million illnesses. Now two COVID vaccines have 95% efficaciousness. To put it another, vaccines have a failure rate that is 8 - 12 times the failure rate of COVID vaccines.

Injection or infection? I’ll take injection.

there have been about 3000 instances of likely serious adverse reactions. Care to compare that with the number of adverse reactions to COVID.

And now that I think of it, what do the flu and polio have to do with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back