There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

1610850028373.png

Ow.w..w...w... First it was DEPLORABLE (Hillary) then THUG (Joe Biden) and now it's LOSER...

1610850163874.png

...I feel so wanted...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

All you lefties gather 'round!

I have come into possession of original blueprints for the construction of gas showers sans ignition from a German source.

Since you so badly want to build that sort of thing I can cut you a good deal on copies.

Hey, if Xiden can sell out America for profit why should not we all???
The Nazis of Germany were right wingers staunchly opposed to communism. So are America’s Nazis. Today’s neoNazis are avowed right wingers. And their allegiance to America’s orange Fuhrer. Sieg Trump.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

I agree. How do you unify with someone that not only lives in an alternate universe fueled by lies but they think you are scum? Something drastic is needed or a miracle.

Cool...no unity...I'm down with that if you are.

There will be no unity as long as Chinacrats promote division every hour of every day.

All you lefties gather 'round!

I have come into possession of original blueprints for the construction of gas showers sans ignition from a German source.

Since you so badly want to build that sort of thing I can cut you a good deal on copies.

Hey, if Xiden can sell out America for profit why should not we all???
Talk to the fellow running around the Capitol with his "Camp Auschwitz" T-shirt on. I'm sure he'll sell all you terrorist supporters as many as you want. After all, they are the one's advertising their Nazi logo. Lefties aren't calling for stuff like that, so have at it.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."

Cool...no unity...I'm down with that if you are.

Sure! As long as there is accountability. No get out of jail free cards for those responsible for the killing and insurrection. After that, we'll talk.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
You need thousands of troops for the possible attack from domestic terrorists. The people already elected who they want.

Forum List

Back