"There Will Be Consequences"

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
PRESIDENT TRUMP promised American businesses that want to destroy their workers lives and expect to ship their products back here from some slave-labor shithole, are in for some "consequences". But don't be mistaken, there are plenty of others who will share the same fate. I'm not amongst those willing to get all magnanimous with our leftists. Did MacArthur forgive the Japs for their warmaking? Did our prosecutors at Nuremberg forgive the Nazi rats for the destruction they brought to mankind. No sir. And the "progressives" should not expect a mending of the fences from PRESIDENT TRUMP either. Their willful plot to destroy the US as we know it can't be forgiven.

The MSM tried to destroy his marriage with fake accusations of sexual assault. They should be sued for slander, as promised. The pollsters willingly rigged their polls in an attempt to trick the American voter into jumping on a bandwagon that didn't exist...they should be denied access to the Administration. He's been called a "Nazi", a Russian puppet, a KKKer, a sexual predator, and a "threat to democracy" among several other things. Trump is not a forgiving man to those who cross him. And there will be consequences for Paul Ryan, John McCain, the Bush clan, and the rest of that RINO cowards who abandoned him to appeal to left-leaning voters. And finally, there's Hillary.

Hillary Clinton has been engaged in a criminal enterprise with her "husband" for 3 decades. She has been defended and coddled by a corrupt administration who was willing to give her carte blanche to continue her schemes from the WH. But now Loretta Lynch won't be there to block the FBI and DOJ from doing their jobs. Rudy Giuliani has little patience for her and her kind and be assured, the whole Clinton Inc. cabal is in for some serious consequences.

Forget? Not a chance. Forgive? Forget about it.

Last edited:
before Trump does any of the horseshit he promised his bots, he will have to wave his magic wand and make establishment republicans vanish ..

The libelers on both sides need to be sued by government and private interests, and that include anonymous posters like Tom Horn.

There will be no consequences for Paul Ryan, John McCain, the Bush clan, and the Republicans.

Hillary Clinton will be pardoned by Obama.

I wish President elect Trump and all good GOP and Dems and independents well.

Forget? Never. We know who the Alt Right are and the day will come when it will go down forever.

Last edited:
  • Banned
IF and when Barry the Fairy pardons the Beast, he will seal his "legacy" in stone as the worst and most corrupt lying piece of shit ever to stink up the Oval Office. I hope he does....she's been denied what she wanted most in this world and I doubt she lives more than a couple more years from it.

The libelers on both sides need to be sued by government and private interests, and that include anonymous posters like Tom Horn.

The will be no consequences for Paul Ryan, John McCain, the Bush clan, and the Republicans.

Hillary Clinton will be pardon by Obama.

Forget? Never. We know who the Alt Right are and the day will come when it will go down forever.
Obama will be out of office January 20th 2017, Donald Trump assumes office the same day. January 21s, Hillary Clinton and her Husband will be indicted by a grand jury for Crimes against humanity. Ted Cruz will be appointed the 9th member of the supreme court. Just a matter of time, and Obama with his cronies will be indicted also for Treason against the Constitution.

• Banned

The will be no consequences for Paul Ryan, John McCain, the Bush clan, and the Republicans.

Obama will be out of office January 20th 2017, Donald Trump assumes office the same day. January 21s, Hillary Clinton and her Husband will be indicted by a grand jury for Crimes against humanity. Ted Cruz will be appointed the 9th member of the supreme court. Just a matter of time, and Obama with his cronies will be indicted also for Treason against the Constitution.

Ted Cruz? I don't think so although that would be ironic given the two men's histories with each other.

Ted Cruz? I don't think so although that would be ironic given the two men's histories with each other.
It would be a peace offering for what those men had to go through on their quest for the Presidency. I know that Mr. Cruz would love to be there when Hillary had to appeal her sentencing.

There will be no indictments, andaronjim of the Clintons.

You live in a dream world of fantasies.

The rumor is that Trump will issue pardons on the 21st of January to Obama and the Clintons to clear any problems with past.

How about you take your proven idiocy elsewhere, LOSER. Nobody wants to hear from a leftist twit posing as a "middle of the road republican"...you're finished here.

The biggest indictment the Clintons will get will be their total rejection by the left. The CF will dry up and blow away what with pay-to-play dead in the water. No more gazillion $$ speeches. Mark my words, they'll be dead to the left and Wall Street.

The biggest indictment the Clintons will get will be their total rejection by the left. The CF will dry up and blow away what with pay-to-play dead in the water. No more gazillion $$ speeches. Mark my words, they'll be dead to the left and Wall Street.

I was thinking about that last night...Chelsea staring at the phone wondering why it doesn't ring anymore.
lol.gif

It would be a peace offering for what those men had to go through on their quest for the Presidency. I know that Mr. Cruz would love to be there when Hillary had to appeal her sentencing.

Interesting....Cruz has two more years in the Senate to complete. Trump will have 2 and possibly 3 seats to fill on the USSC....down the road Cruz might be a good candidate if the two men can resolve their differences.

How about you take your proven idiocy elsewhere, LOSER. Nobody wants to hear from a leftist twit posing as a "middle of the road republican"...you're finished here.
Tom Horn, you are twit nothing more. Babble on, kid.
From the loser who over the past month thought he had won. ROTFLMAO. Sour Grapes Jake the Fake. Still want my answer? Hmm? Little baby got a smack down?

View attachment 97646
upload_2016-11-9_13-3-13.jpeg

before Trump does any of the horseshit he promised his bots, he will have to wave his magic wand and make establishment republicans vanish ..

I think you have to remember that the "throw the book out the window" situation will continue to apply to him. He will propose things, ask congress to approve them, then scream like bloody murder when he doesn't get what he wants. At that point he will ask for people to vote in congresscritters in the mid-term that he can work with, along with Senators he can work with. At that point he will get more help, or he will be rebuked and the end of his term will be visible on the horizon.

Trump winning, has shaken the Globalist Elite Establishment to its core. Expect them to seek vengeance. The War has only just begun. I'll pray for Trump.

Forum List

Back