There were FOUR documented cases of voter fraud in 2012 - FOUR more in 2016

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
And one in four Americans voted mail-in or absentee in 2016 (btw - in most states there is no difference between the two)

Obviously this year, it will probably be more in the range of 60-70%.
But no Donald, it won't take "years" to count them. :rolleyes-41:
You'll be leaving on January 20th one way or the other.

Last edited:
And one in four Americans voted mail-in or absentee in 2016 (btw - in most states there is no difference between the two)

So what?

Federal statistics indicate that 608,000 were arrested for possession of grass in 2018, and a lot of those people were never convicted of it. Does that mean that those are the ONLY people committing this crime?

Of course not.

The fact is that most criminals are caught for every crime they commit. Before someone gets pinched and convicted for car thievery, they are likely to stolen many cars. Ditto for someone selling smack or crack. Making the statement that there were "only 4 people" because that was the number of convictions is bullshit.

So what?

Federal statistics indicate that 608,000 were arrested for possession of grass in 2018, and a lot of those people were never convicted of it. Does that mean that those are the ONLY people committing this crime?

Of course not.

The fact is that most criminals are caught for every crime they commit. Before someone gets pinched and convicted for car thievery, they are likely to stolen many cars. Ditto for someone selling smack or crack. Making the statement that there were "only 4 people" because that was the number of convictions is bullshit.

Silly argument. Even if they are off by a couple of orders of magnitude (which would be an awful lot) it's still only a few hundred.

You'll be leaving on January 20th one way or the other
Did you just make a threat against the president?

You should report it to the FBI. I'm sure they can use a good laugh right about now. :cool:
Yes, we have an election on the 11-3 and Biden will be sworn in on 1-20.
The Dotard will be perp walked by the military or Secret Service most likely.

hqdefault.jpg

No one has ever burglarized my home.

I guess I can leave the house unlocked.
Wait, so we've moved from "there will be massive voter fraud" to "there might be massive voter fraud"?

And you want to disenfranchise or endanger millionth of people over it?
What about the millions who will be disenfranchised by mail ballot?

First of all, he's not a legitimate president. Never has been.

Second, pointing out that he will lose the election is not a threat
Of course he is. Your hysteria is why you have no credibility.

Second, he went WAY BEYOND speaking of the election, with "ONE WAY OR THE OTHER."

Who didnt think that includes assassination?

Last edited:
FAKE NEWS DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING THREAD.

So our little demtrash retards can all come in here and have a feel good circle jerk.

Of course we all know that reality is something entirely different than what these little jackoffs are pretending it is.

Next.

Then enlighten the class, what is reality? I mean..your definition of it? Cause what I see is that mail in voting has been used successfully for decades with little in the way of voter fraud. As long as Trump and his henchmen don't screw around with the Postal Service delivery in a vain attempt to stave off the inevitable, it'll be just fine.

New Topics

Forum List

Back