there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

Here's yet another taster cut&paste about those mokes engaging in the 'insurrection/protest/lovefest' at the Capitol on January 6th.

I personally think this is a big story -- the events on January 6th.
For the first time ever there was an attempt to prevent that hallmark reality of American democratic governance....the peaceful transfer of power.

And what we are gathering from the hints contained in court-filings is that the DOJ & FBI think this is more than some DC-vacation-gone-bad. It appears some folks (500+?) are gonna long regret smashing down doors and clubbing a cop.

Here's some reportage I saw tonight as I scrolled through the daily newsfeeds:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You haven't seen anything yet': FBI agents tell former colleague more is coming for Jan. 6 attackers"

:Speaking to MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace on Friday, former FBI official Frank Figliuzzi revealed that more is coming from the bureau as they continue the investigation on the Jan. 6 attack.

It was revealed this week that the FBI had arrested over 400 people and they expect to arrest at least another 100. They've had almost 250,000 tips from people like family members, significant others, former significant others and colleagues who turned them in. But according to Figliuzzi, there is still more coming.

The number of people that are about to be charged, it's now been conceded that it will be at least 500. But they're also referring to the caliber and magnitude of the cases. You're going to see more conspiracy. You're going to see people called out as leaders. Don't be surprised if you see this kind of cross-referencing of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers in coordination with each other.

And maybe even attempts to take both of those organizations down through an enterprise theory of prosecution."

And authorities had a heads-up that agitators would be present but democrats called off the dogs. They wanted an event they could propagate into a straw man.
democrats had no authority over that on Jan 6th:

It was Trump and his acting defense secretary.

Here's yet another taster cut&paste about those mokes engaging in the 'insurrection/protest/lovefest' at the Capitol on January 6th.

I personally think this is a big story -- the events on January 6th.
For the first time ever there was an attempt to prevent that hallmark reality of American democratic governance....the peaceful transfer of power.

And what we are gathering from the hints contained in court-filings is that the DOJ & FBI think this is more than some DC-vacation-gone-bad. It appears some folks (500+?) are gonna long regret smashing down doors and clubbing a cop.

Here's some reportage I saw tonight as I scrolled through the daily newsfeeds:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You haven't seen anything yet': FBI agents tell former colleague more is coming for Jan. 6 attackers"

:Speaking to MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace on Friday, former FBI official Frank Figliuzzi revealed that more is coming from the bureau as they continue the investigation on the Jan. 6 attack.

It was revealed this week that the FBI had arrested over 400 people and they expect to arrest at least another 100. They've had almost 250,000 tips from people like family members, significant others, former significant others and colleagues who turned them in. But according to Figliuzzi, there is still more coming.

The number of people that are about to be charged, it's now been conceded that it will be at least 500. But they're also referring to the caliber and magnitude of the cases. You're going to see more conspiracy. You're going to see people called out as leaders. Don't be surprised if you see this kind of cross-referencing of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers in coordination with each other.

And maybe even attempts to take both of those organizations down through an enterprise theory of prosecution."

And authorities had a heads-up that agitators would be present but democrats called off the dogs. They wanted an event they could propagate into a straw man.
democrats had no authority over that on Jan 6th:

It was Trump and his acting defense secretary.
“The defense official said the military wanted to be the force of last resort, and that military officials had urged Bowser to request more support from federal law enforcement but that she didn’t do so until Wednesday

This was a setup. A perfect opposite of Benghazi.

Last edited:
there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .

There has never been a Democrat government ever tried to institute Marxism etc. That's propaganda and you know it.
Trump was the closest to being a fascist ever elected. Thankfully the people realises it and threw him out. Might I add threw him out democratically also. Not through some trumped up crazy notion the election was stolen.

sure sure. he's duped y'all into donating for his campaign when it's really gonna go to paying for his multitude of legal bills he's racking up. just like steve bannon who conned people into pay for a wall & donny pardoned. he PARDONED the very man who fleeced donny's base of sheep.
Donald Trump will run in 2024. If by chance some medical condition prevents him from running, Don Jr. will be on the ticket. So there will be another Trump campaign one way or the other.

View attachment 483454

as if there's even a chance. besides, traitor tot will probably tweak himself into an early grave b4 then....
He was talking about Donald Jr., not Hunter Biden.

so was i.... it is well known that both had a problem with substance abuse. traitor tot's problem was with alcohol ... howverrrrrrrrrrrrr - after these last 4 years - it's crystal clear he's been using amphetamines. <sniff sniff>

118029458_10160250785957306_3948538434468287979_o-1000x651.jpg

I hear so many similar stories in local news. . . I don't know why the left ignore it though.

. . . well, I do, but it is so disingenuous.

So basically, they believed the words that flowed from the mouth of Donald J trump. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time listening to the wrong people. The Feds have evidence to prosecute. That is the end of the story.

I hear so many similar stories in local news. . . I don't know why the left ignore it though.

. . . well, I do, but it is so disingenuous.

So basically, they believed the words that flowed from the mouth of Donald J trump. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time listening to the wrong people. The Feds have evidence to prosecute. That is the end of the story.

Could you list the names of those prosecuted for 'insurrection'???

No?

Why not?

Because there was no insurrection?

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

"a) The entrenched bureaucracy & security state subverted Trump from Day 1,

b) The press is part of the operation,

c) Election rules were changed,

d) Big Tech censors opposition,

e) Political violence is legitimized & encouraged,

f) Trump is banned from social media.

...they are absolutely right that their gov't is monopolized by a Regime that believes they are beneath representation, and will observe no limits to keep them getting it."

They were in the wrong place at the wrong time listening to the wrong people
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[3]
1999px-Amendment_1.jpg

There are no wrong places, wrong times or wrong people in the United States of America. . . .

. . . if you do not understand this, you are either A) not educated, or B) not American.

Last edited:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[3]
1999px-Amendment_1.jpg

There are no wrong places, wrong times or wrong people in the United States of America. . . .

. . . if you do not understand this, you are either A) not eductated, or B) not American.
Ahhhh.....that won't fly in court......sorry

and educated is misspelled....but we understand

1999px-Amendment_1.jpg

. . . if you do not understand this, you are either A) not eductated, or B) not American.

Thanks for the spell check, at least you a good for something. :113:

. . . as far as the courts go? They have long ago shown that they are tools of the establishment. The law is on the side of the establishment.

If you only knew what the origins of what the various BAR associations were, and why such a guilds exist, you would understand, that law does not exist for the masses, but only exists to enforce the dictates of the king.

. . . however, trust me on this, they will not be indicted or tried for "sedition," "rebellion," or any of the other nonsense that the corporate and government media is gas-lighting you with, to make you believe these folks are guilty of insurrection. . . so c'mon already, drop that hyperbole, and come back to reality.

Breaking curfews? Trespassing?

You really don't see what is going on, do you?

:rolleyes:

iu

1999px-Amendment_1.jpg

Thanks for the spell check, at least you a good for something. :113:

. . . as far as the courts go? They have long ago shown that they are tools of the establishment. The law is on the side of the establishment.

If you only knew what the origins of what the various BAR associations were, and why such a guilds exist, you would understand, that law does not exist for the masses, but only exists to enforce the dictates of the king.

. . . however, trust me on this, they will not be indicted or tried for "sedition," "rebellion," or any of the other nonsense that the corporate and government media is gas-lighting you with, to make you believe these folks are guilty of insurrection. . . so c'mon already, drop that hyperbole, and come back to reality.

Breaking curfews? Trespassing?

You really don't see what is going on, do you?

:rolleyes:

iu
What happened to the Law and Order GOP? Oh yeah....trumpism....a law unto itself.

What happened to the Law and Order GOP? Oh yeah....trumpism....a law unto itself.
You know what? I definitely agree, there was a riot at the Capitol on the 6th. But an "insurrection?" You're nuts. There were also lots of riots all over the nation before the election, ones with billions of dollars in losses, which the nation was gas-lit into thinking were acceptable, and the establishment folks, corporations and politicians supported them.

. . . but attempting to hold folks that were not responsible for what happened at the Capitol, responsible? That is very clearly political persecution & suppression.

If the government were rounding up protestors, along with rioters, at any of those riots that happened during those riots that occurred during the BLM protests. .. . I believe you would be singing a different tune.

What happened to equal application of law and order? The powers that be don't want it, they want it selectively applied, they want chaos. . . because out of chaos, a NEW WORLD ORDER can be born.

Everything that has been happening has been planned. . . it is all a psychological operation. . . and you are a useful idiot by your parroting of the propaganda.

.001 e.jpg

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.
Whew! I don't wanna live in Chic's neighborhood.
Gratefully......(thanku jesus).......we now live in safer saner neighborhoods than Chic...unfortunatley ....does.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"... trust me on this, they will not be indicted or tried for "sedition," "rebellion," or any of the other nonsense ... to make you believe these folks are guilty of insurrection. . . so c'mon already, drop that hyperbole.....

I'm OK, with Mr. Beale's suggestion.
So, if 'sedition' gets one 20yrs....but is a thicket of challenging legalisms to prove;
.....but, assaulting a federal officer performing his lawful duty (look at the videos) will get you 3yrs, a felony, and maybe a $5,000 fine.......well, OK by me.

A felony conviction, $5g outta pocket (no telling about lawyer fees), and 3yrs in the slammer.
Cool on that.

Let's call it a good day's work and go have a beer.
F*ck the seditionists, anyway.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....attempting to hold folks that were not responsible for what happened at the Capitol, responsible? That is very clearly political persecution & suppression.
"folks that were not responsible"?
Umm, look at some of the ocean of videos. Some of them actual 'selfies'. Some of them police body-cams.
Is M. Beal suggesting that hitting a uniformed cop in the head with a steel pole, or spraying him in the face with industrial strength MACE doesn't make one responsible for his injuries?

I respectfully demur.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything that has been happening has been planned. . . it is all a psychological operation.

Yeah.
OK.
Let's go with that.
As they say in Wackaloonistan.

Is M. Beal suggesting that hitting a uniformed cop in the head with a steel pole, or spraying him in the face with industrial strength MACE doesn't make one
You are not following the conversation very well sir.

All of my commentary was in reference to the video Aletheia4u posted in Post #627.

You are lucky I even deign to give a response to you. . . . if you need to us derogatory language because the arguments some folks have, trigger you? You should not be in the conversation.

Instead, you should probably query folks that have such beliefs, as to why they would make such statements, if they flip you out so much you need to resort to insults.

. . . but? I don't think you even care. IMHO.

CALL:
You are lucky I even deign to give a response to you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESPONSE:
"Umm, look at some of the ocean of videos. Some of them actual 'selfies'. Some of them police body-cams.
Is Mr. Beal suggesting that hitting a uniformed cop in the head with a steel pole, or spraying him in the face with industrial strength MACE doesn't make one responsible for his injuries?"

"I respectfully demur."

CALL:
You are lucky I even deign to give a response to you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESPONSE:
"Umm, look at some of the ocean of videos. Some of them actual 'selfies'. Some of them police body-cams.
Is Mr. Beal suggesting that hitting a uniformed cop in the head with a steel pole, or spraying him in the face with industrial strength MACE doesn't make one responsible for his injuries?"

"I respectfully demur."
Sure. . . let's look at some video from this psyop shall we? :auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back