there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

You have no room to call me an idiot when you continually deny the connections between violent protesters, Antifa, and BLM.

There is a connection between BLM peaceful protesters and criminals who loot, commit arson, and riot. I am not in denial of that. But this is that connection; at the end of May all of the above were angry about the police brutality they saw on video when George Floyd was killed. It made me angry too. It should have made Utilitarian angry as well. So if it made utilitarian angry then we are all connected. But I didn’t go out and loot riot or set any buildings on fire and I doubt very much that utilitarian did any of that either.

it takes a lot of flat out gall when a white person like utilitarian out of the racial dislike or even hatred that he demands that everybody connect peaceful protesters in the Black Lives Matter movement to looters, rioters and arsonists Just because of the color of their skin.

All racist are idiots in my book are there for reserve the right to call utilitarian an Idiot.

There is absolutely no connection between peaceful protesters and violent criminals such as looters rioters and arsonist and I will continue to deny that racist connection.
There's no connection to peaceful Trump rally goers on June 6 and those who rioted and attempted an insurrection. Nor is there a connection between people peacefully demonstrating against what they see is police brutality and rioters.

lol... well now - you forgot that oppo research was first CONducted by rwingers who hired fusion GPS. when they decided to not go any further with whatever was found, that's when hillary's campaign picked it up.

i suppose you think there was collusion with uranium one, too .... don'tcha? if there was any involvement with the clintons ( i'm gussing you believe ol' slick willy was in on it too ) ... then donny's DOJ sure as hell woulda CONnected them. are you kidding me? the clintons have been the target of the rw for decades; from the 'murder' of vince foster to that latest bullshit *you* are trying to peddle - again. & if they could have pinned ANYTHING on them over the many MANY years of trying, they shirley would have by now.

tell me why then - @ the helsinki puppet show ... putin, in no uncertain terms ... admitted he wanted donny to win in 2016? vlad hated hillary for years - back to when she was sec. of state & endorsed the russian protests against him.

i am no fan of hillary, i have said it a million times. i never was. yep, i voted for her because i have seen donny in action for 40 years & know exactly what he has been all along & learned back in 2000 not to vote 3rd party as a 'protest' vote ever again.

AND i never voted for bill clinton; so my conscience is clear when & if anything ever comes out re: jeffery epstein. i want his balls nailed to the wall.

lol, alot of trump humpers can't say the same about their chosen one.

partisan? that's twice you ASSumed wrongly about me. i am not a (D) & have voted across the board. i'll bet i have voted for more (R)s than you could ever dream of voting outside the 'grand ol' party'.
My point was that opposition research is no better than anything Trump was accused of. It's only by technicality that it is legal and these other things are not.

It's like how lobbyism is legal but bribery isn't. They're the same thing but with different formalities.

The system is corrupt to the core.

But I don't doubt that you've voted for more Rs and more Ds than me. I've only voted for Libertarians. And after 2012, I stopped voting altogether. My interest in politics is more intellectual than participatory.

if you stopped voting, then you have zero right to complain about any of 'em that have been voted in.

hmmmm.... interesting take you got there - since donny pardoned steve bannon - who was guilty of a fraudulent scam where he solicited donations for building the wall & pocketed the cash.
There have been some setbacks getting the border wall build, but Trump will be back in 2024 to get construction of the wall restarted.

sure sure. he's duped y'all into donating for his campaign when it's really gonna go to paying for his multitude of legal bills he's racking up. just like steve bannon who conned people into pay for a wall & donny pardoned. he PARDONED the very man who fleeced donny's base of sheep.

sure sure. he's duped y'all into donating for his campaign when it's really gonna go to paying for his multitude of legal bills he's racking up. just like steve bannon who conned people into pay for a wall & donny pardoned. he PARDONED the very man who fleeced donny's base of sheep.
The lawsuits filed against Trump are bogus. Any first year lawyer could get them dismissed once the court date arrives.

The lawsuits filed against Trump are bogus. Any first year lawyer could get them dismissed once the court date arrives.

Here are all 29 lawsuits Trump is facing now that he’s left office

He faces more than a dozen lawsuits and investigations
Here are the 29 lawsuits Trump is facing now that he’s left office

:popcorn:

lol... well now - you forgot that oppo research was first CONducted by rwingers who hired fusion GPS. when they decided to not go any further with whatever was found, that's when hillary's campaign picked it up.

i suppose you think there was collusion with uranium one, too .... don'tcha? if there was any involvement with the clintons ( i'm gussing you believe ol' slick willy was in on it too ) ... then donny's DOJ sure as hell woulda CONnected them. are you kidding me? the clintons have been the target of the rw for decades; from the 'murder' of vince foster to that latest bullshit *you* are trying to peddle - again. & if they could have pinned ANYTHING on them over the many MANY years of trying, they shirley would have by now.

tell me why then - @ the helsinki puppet show ... putin, in no uncertain terms ... admitted he wanted donny to win in 2016? vlad hated hillary for years - back to when she was sec. of state & endorsed the russian protests against him.

i am no fan of hillary, i have said it a million times. i never was. yep, i voted for her because i have seen donny in action for 40 years & know exactly what he has been all along & learned back in 2000 not to vote 3rd party as a 'protest' vote ever again.

AND i never voted for bill clinton; so my conscience is clear when & if anything ever comes out re: jeffery epstein. i want his balls nailed to the wall.

partisan? that's twice you ASSumed wrongly about me. i am not a (D) & have voted across the board. i'll bet i have voted for more (R)s than you could ever dream of voting outside the 'grand ol' party'.
My point was that opposition research is no better than anything Trump was accused of. It's only by technicality that it is legal and these other things are not.

It's like how lobbyism is legal but bribery isn't. They're the same thing but with different formalities.

But I don't doubt that you've voted for more Rs and more Ds than me. I've only voted for Libertarians. And after 2012, I stopped voting altogether. My interest in politics is more intellectual than participatory.

if you stopped voting, then you have zero right to complain about any of 'em that have been voted in.
Actually, my rights have nothing to do with whether or not I vote. Coincidentally, voting doesn't really protect your rights either -- not in this system anyway.

Actually, my rights have nothing to do with whether or not I vote. Coincidentally, voting doesn't really protect your rights either -- not in this system anyway.

oh stop with the dramatics. of course you still have your right to free speech - i was referring to the validity of any opining *you* spew in regards to the current or any past prez/congress critters if you never even bothered to vote.

i have more respect for someone who writes in 'mickey mouse' as a candidate than someone who stayed home for whatever reason.

oh stop with the dramatics. of course you still have your right to free speech - i was referring to the validity of any opining *you* spew in regards to the current or any past prez/congress critters if you never even bothered to vote.

i have more respect for someone who writes in 'mickey mouse' as a candidate than someone who stayed home for whatever reason.
If you actually want to influence politics in any meaningful way, it usually requires a lot of money, not voting.

If you actually want to influence politics in any meaningful way, it usually requires a lot of money, not voting.

<pfffft> that is besides the point.

now you're dismissed.

Who was the leader of said "insurrection " and what is the evidence?

I'm doubtful my avatar can offer the most complete response, but we'll give some hints.

After all, the DOJ, FBI, and assorted prosecutors haven't been texting, PM'g, or emailing us with updates of their wide-ranging investigation. Still, we are seeing some stuff in both the rightfield and leftfield media silos.

Clearly, the leader, spark, emotional propellant, for what happened on January 6th was Don Trump. It wouldn't have happened without Don Trump's reckless and negligent behavior.

He set the date and time, assembled his followers while urging 'it'll be wild"; instructed them to march to the Capitol and fight; and then, in a failure-of-duty refused to promptly call a halt to the widely televised criminal behavior. Which, reportage has informed, he watch on the telly back in the security of the White House.

So, Don Trump's 'leadership' is clear, albeit not in spearing a cop with flagpole, but in the sense of visibly, repeatedly, emotionally, urging an attempt to stop Congress's Congressional duty. He's that guy. And for which he was impeached. And escaped conviction only by the 'jury nullification' phenomena.

So there is that.

But for the active participating criminals who Maced-the-face of a cop, or beat him with an iron rod, or dragged him down steps to stomp on him, broke through a window or door,.....well, the Oathkeeper leaders clearly were not tourists. They planned an assault, prepared for it with weapons, and they communicated and directed each other during it. And now at least 3 who are designated as 'leaders' and too dangerous to be released on bail....well, they sit in jail.

A nano-search on Google can give more sources than one can promptly read. Here's one from March 9th:

"The founder of the Oath Keepers was giving directions before and during the US Capitol riot to alleged extremist conspirators among the right-wing paramilitary group, the Justice Department said in court filings Monday and Tuesday.

Monday night's filing highlighted newly disclosed communications over the messaging app Signal that investigators have found from Stewart Rhodes, the Oath Keepers' founder, and regional Oath Keepers leaders.
The Justice Department
describes Rhodes as a central presence among the Oath Keepers during the siege, telling some where to go and gathering with them in person at the Capitol."

I'm content to let this cake bake while the DOJ/FBI do their job of ID'g the criminals from tips and photos, interviewing witnesses, conducting interrogations. I suspect ALL such work is building towards the 'evidence' the DOJ will employ in seeking convictions.

Hints of it all are now leaking out in various court filings.

Speaking of "leaders" of the Insurrection ----

I will submit that my avatar doesn't think this guy in this morning's article from The Hill would qualify on the 'smart & aware' requirement for leadership.
Nor, it seems would Mensa welcome him.

Is he symptomatic of all or most of the Duped & Snookered who trashed the Capitol police and the Capitol itself?

I wouldn't be surprised to see someone making such an argument.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitol rioter turned in by match on Bumble after bragging about insurrection
"A man who was arrested for participating in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol was turned in by someone he matched with on the dating app Bumble.

An unnamed individual provided a tip to law enforcement about Robert Chapman of Carmel, N.Y., roughly one week after the riot, according to an FBI affidavit.

The individual said they were texting with Chapman on Bumble. According to a screenshot provided by the individual, Chapman, who goes by “Robert” on the app, says, “I did storm the Capitol.”

“I made it all the way to Statuary Hall,” he texted the individual."

Donald Trump will run in 2024. If by chance some medical condition prevents him from running, Don Jr. will be on the ticket. So there will be another Trump campaign one way or the other.

Donald Trump will run in 2024. If by chance some medical condition prevents him from running, Don Jr. will be on the ticket. So there will be another Trump campaign one way or the other.

bender-being-bender.gif

as if there's even a chance. besides, traitor tot will probably tweak himself into an early grave b4 then....

And the hits keep on coming. Reportage reported from the Dallas Morning News.

"A couple from Montague County, Texas, have been arrested for taking part in the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection—and broadcasting it all over social media. According to court documents, CCTV captured Mark Middleton swearing at cops and pushing against a police line during the melee, while his wife Jalise reached over a barricade and hit officers with her hand. In multiple photos and videos posted to Facebook, they bragged about being “the first group to storm the Capitol.” Mark described being on the front lines and helping to “push down the barriers” before he was “pepper-sprayed, clubbed and tear-gassed.” “Make America great again! Freedom!” he says in the video. At one point, they said they had to retreat back to their hotel to “recoup” and “get dry clothes on.” The couple deleted all the posts two days later, the FBI said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've now seen a number of reportages of the Duped & Snookered attempting to erase their social media advertising of their role at the Capitol on January 6th.

Which begs the question: Just when did these Jackass Patriots realize that what they did was uncool? And now a piper wants to get paid?

Clearly, something gave some of them a heads-up: "Hey, Stupid......watch your back 'cause it's lookin' like you really really f*cked up!

It took this Dallas couple two days to come to that "Uh-Oh Moment".
What did it?
What got them to re-calibrate their jackassery?

Here's yet another taster cut&paste about those mokes engaging in the 'insurrection/protest/lovefest' at the Capitol on January 6th.

I personally think this is a big story -- the events on January 6th.
For the first time ever there was an attempt to prevent that hallmark reality of American democratic governance....the peaceful transfer of power.

And what we are gathering from the hints contained in court-filings is that the DOJ & FBI think this is more than some DC-vacation-gone-bad. It appears some folks (500+?) are gonna long regret smashing down doors and clubbing a cop.

Here's some reportage I saw tonight as I scrolled through the daily newsfeeds:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You haven't seen anything yet': FBI agents tell former colleague more is coming for Jan. 6 attackers"

:Speaking to MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace on Friday, former FBI official Frank Figliuzzi revealed that more is coming from the bureau as they continue the investigation on the Jan. 6 attack.

It was revealed this week that the FBI had arrested over 400 people and they expect to arrest at least another 100. They've had almost 250,000 tips from people like family members, significant others, former significant others and colleagues who turned them in. But according to Figliuzzi, there is still more coming.

The number of people that are about to be charged, it's now been conceded that it will be at least 500. But they're also referring to the caliber and magnitude of the cases. You're going to see more conspiracy. You're going to see people called out as leaders. Don't be surprised if you see this kind of cross-referencing of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers in coordination with each other.

And maybe even attempts to take both of those organizations down through an enterprise theory of prosecution."

View attachment 483454

as if there's even a chance. besides, traitor tot will probably tweak himself into an early grave b4 then....
He was talking about Donald Jr., not Hunter Biden.

Here's yet another taster cut&paste about those mokes engaging in the 'insurrection/protest/lovefest' at the Capitol on January 6th.

I personally think this is a big story -- the events on January 6th.
For the first time ever there was an attempt to prevent that hallmark reality of American democratic governance....the peaceful transfer of power.

And what we are gathering from the hints contained in court-filings is that the DOJ & FBI think this is more than some DC-vacation-gone-bad. It appears some folks (500+?) are gonna long regret smashing down doors and clubbing a cop.

Here's some reportage I saw tonight as I scrolled through the daily newsfeeds:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You haven't seen anything yet': FBI agents tell former colleague more is coming for Jan. 6 attackers"

:Speaking to MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace on Friday, former FBI official Frank Figliuzzi revealed that more is coming from the bureau as they continue the investigation on the Jan. 6 attack.

It was revealed this week that the FBI had arrested over 400 people and they expect to arrest at least another 100. They've had almost 250,000 tips from people like family members, significant others, former significant others and colleagues who turned them in. But according to Figliuzzi, there is still more coming.

The number of people that are about to be charged, it's now been conceded that it will be at least 500. But they're also referring to the caliber and magnitude of the cases. You're going to see more conspiracy. You're going to see people called out as leaders. Don't be surprised if you see this kind of cross-referencing of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers in coordination with each other.

And maybe even attempts to take both of those organizations down through an enterprise theory of prosecution."

And authorities had a heads-up that agitators would be present but democrats called off the dogs. They wanted an event they could propagate into a straw man.

Forum List

Back