there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

Vigil for Black Lives Matter movement held during Tisha B’Av by Jewish groups in Brookline, Massachusetts, July 30, 2020 26922880
You of course didn't point out that 35% of the population in Brookline is Jewish and neither the right nor the left considers Jews to be white. Are you ever honest?

Why would I point that out? You must have been there:

Look Here:

IMG_7135-640x400.jpg

Vigil for Black Lives Matter movement held during Tisha B’Av by Jewish groups in Brookline, Massachusetts, July 30, 2020 (Emily Glick/Bosto

You must be an oddball.

Last edited:
Than what? Killing my kids? No. I was born in 1980, Vietnam War is not my concern. But you show your colors as you opposed the war instead of praising our brave soldiers for fighting in it. Coward.

Vietnam was wrong, immoral, ignorant policy. I had Two friends, motorcycle buddies, Eric and Jimmy, one enlisted, one drafted, who fought there. Eric came home wounded not too seriously, bullet went in the upper chest came out the back. He
Was very proud of his scars. Says he never shot any humans that he could confirm, just livestock out on patrols. He turned body counts reports which included mostly livestock

Jimmy came home with no problems, never spoke to me about it. We all had a third friend who was rejected because of a back injury, couldn’t go to Nam or serve at all. he wanted to join the US Marines. He was A Gold Gloves boxer, local champ and into martial arts.

One night he went around to several bars, walked in and told the patrons “Hi I’m DENNY F. I will be dead in the morning” He shot himself that night . After the war ended Eric and Jimmy a few other biker types went to the cemetery and drank a few beers over Denny’s grave. He was Irish American. we told him again what a stupid fuck he was. Both Eric and Jimmy were neutral on the anti war movement. Never upset about it. Certainly never bothered our friendship. Jimmy got married moved west and lost touch. I have lived near DC since 1999 and met up with Eric at Rolling Thunder a few times but haven't heard from him for ten years. I need to look him up . I’ve heard he is still around our home town.

So cool your shit with the praise the troops bitch fest. You have no idea what you are talking about. I never blamed the Troops. NEVER.

John Kerry was one of the heroes of that war .
You bore me...zzzz....my point is protest all you want but do not do it by intimidating little kids. It’s craziness. I gave you an example of how we protested and that was truly peaceful.
Vigil for Black Lives Matter movement held during Tisha B’Av by Jewish groups in Brookline, Massachusetts, July 30, 2020 26922880
You of course didn't point out that 35% of the population in Brookline is Jewish and neither the right nor the left considers Jews to be white. Are you ever honest?

Why would I point that out? You must have been there:

Look Here:

IMG_7135-640x400.jpg

Vigil for Black Lives Matter movement held during Tisha B’Av by Jewish groups in Brookline, Massachusetts, July 30, 2020 (Emily Glick/Bosto

You must be an oddball.
yeah like fifty people mostly weird leftists. Many of my people are oddly leftist. I am not one of them.

LOL!!!!! you voted for a dude that ran a fraudulent 'university' .... had his
' charitable foundation ' shut down because of fraud ... & duped his cash strapped humpers into weekly donations to his 'campaign'/legal defense fund.
At least he's smart enough to know we need to build a border wall to keep the undesireables out.

LOL!!!!! you voted for a dude that ran a fraudulent 'university' .... had his
' charitable foundation ' shut down because of fraud ... & duped his cash strapped humpers into weekly donations to his 'campaign'/legal defense fund.
At least he's smart enough to know we need to build a border wall to keep the undesireables out.

hmmmm.... interesting take you got there - since donny pardoned steve bannon - who was guilty of a fraudulent scam where he solicited donations for building the wall & pocketed the cash.

lol .... how you MAGA sheep keeping getting fleeced.

images

I support all cops having bodycams, but as far as phone footage of incidents go, they usually only tell part of the story. The George Floyd incident is a perfect example.......... Phone footage is often edited to make police look worse than they are.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I too, support all police wearing operating cams whenever a law enforcement incident arises.

As far as poster Utilitarian's concerns over phone-cams catching only part of an incident.....well, yes. Of course. It is the nature of the beast.

Any camera can catch only what is in front of that lense.....be it the onlooker's Smartphone, or the police body cam. Multiple cams are better than one. And one is better than none.

'Edited phone footage is often edit to make police look worse.' Well, I suppose that can be true.
But it is still a record. And if events go to trial.....complete exposition of cam captures are expected.

But video editing needs to be put in the context of the prior historical 'source' for an exposition of events.....the police' version of what happened.
And it goes without saying that that has proven to be problematic in too many controversial cases.

In other words, a bystander's video can be edited.
A cop's version of events can be edited too.

I will vote for more cameras. In order to ensure that editing.....be it of the onlooker or the cop's 'version'.....is contextualized.
The difference with police bodycam footage is that, by law, that footage is not typically allowed to be edited when released to the public. The only time it usually is edited is when certain details are sensitive to an investigation. Even then, unedited footage is usually revealed later.

Because you imply you hold the higher moral ground while still defending a policy that killed more people than the situation normally would have.

I did not defend the policy. I posted some facts about it. You have not challenged the facts. All you could do is diss the fact gatherer because you reject what the facts reveal.

What source are you relying on?

You state that Cuomo’s policy killed more people than the situation normally would have. How many more and how did you determine the number of deaths caused by Cuomo’s policy vs the number of deaths that were caused by staff and visitors and inadequate disinfection.

It was done to free up hospital beds for those that needed them more.

I’m not sure what your policy would have been in NYC had Cuomo and the other two governors in the Tri-State area not shut the businesses and shows down.

The hospitals and the nursing homes would have had bodies pilling up in the parking lots. People dying in their homes with no way to treat them. But what the hell eh? They would be mostly poor and close to dying anyway.

I believe you oppose Cuomo’s shut down policy that saved thousands of lives early on in the pandemic. Something like this:

Cuomo should not have shut down one if the most important economic states in the country. Damn him, leave it up to the libertarians to decide for themselves because they are the smartest people on earth.

Those close to death 26906429
Most of the deaths have involved people that were close to death already. The longer term problems have to do with people out of work and in poverty. I care more about those people than those close to death already. The fate of the healthy has longer term economic implications.

“Does the owner of the restaurant own his restaurant? Or does the government own his restaurant?” Rand Paul.
The fact remains that even your source concedes that infection issues were known about nursing homes, so to put COVID infected into that environment despite knowing the risks is negligent. Cuomo could have put them in various other places, but he specifically chose one of the most vulnerable places to put them. The fact that you don't find that culpable reveals how partisan your logic is.

And bodies already were piling up, but clearly NYC has rather lacking healthcare infrastructure. I can't blame Cuomo for that, because it took decades of mismanagement to accomplish that.

Rand Paul's question is very much appropriate, but you don't have to be libertarian to understand this. You just have to have a healthy distrust of government.

I never suggested throwing caution to the wind. I just didn't want government to get as involved.

Did the government shut down of the NYC area as early as it did save lives or cost lives?
It probably did neither. So far, there has been no correlation between infection rates and shutdowns. The only actions that seem to have an effect involve flight restrictions and border security.

Also, if "infection control" is a known problem in nursing homes that predates COVID, that sounds like it should be the last place you would want to put infected patients.

Should Cuomo have sent them to your house instead? The point is that the reason they were sent to nursing homes was to free up hospital beds for the 1000 new COVID19 cases per day

Between March 25 and May 8, approximately 6,326 COVID-positive patients were admitted to nursing homes, according to a state health department report.​
In the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, when New York was the epicenter and more than a thousand people were being hospitalized daily, there was a genuine fear that hospitals would not be able to accommodate the influx of desperately ill patients.​
Moving people out of the hospitals and into nursing homes was one strategy to help hospitals meet these needs.​

You declare Nursing homes “sounds like it should be the last place you would want to put infected patients” with no regard to the crisis situation that dictated the choice was between nursing home beds where some level of medical assistance and quarantine protocols were in place vs sending them home where 6000 discharged infected patients would be in close contact with untrained fsmily members who would be forced to care for them if they had any family at all. That would lead to more community spread and the need for more hospital beds and ICU.s

But what the hell, Cuomo was wrong to shut down businesses in the first place;

But this is exactly why the closure of so many small businesses is a problem that is much longer lasting than the deaths in hospitals and such. Most of the deaths have involved people that were close to death already. The longer term problems have to do with people out of work and in poverty. I care more about those people than those close to death already. The fate of the healthy has longer term economic implications.
As if "my house" were the only other option.... You love your strawmen arguments.

If you must have government intervention, there were plenty of other options that some areas took. For example, you could use stadiums to set up temporary medical centers. Many cities did this. That was one thing that NYC did right.

And yes, shutting down businesses by government force isn't the answer.

If they always accompany BLM and Antifa, then it's by more than coincidence.

Its not a coincidence its criminal activity. The criminals mostly come out to take advantage of the angry crowds that gather as they did following yesterdays’s police shooting near where George Floyd was murdered.

looting,arson and other violence must be tied to the criminals that do it. Never to the protesters that are committed to non-violence.

If freedom to peaceably assemble can be stopped by the state in order to prevent violence then the criminals and the government have won.
I'm not suggesting government should be able to stop peaceful assemblies, but to pretend like there's no connection between BLM and Antifa and these criminals is naive at best and willfully ignorant at worst.

Banning magazine sizes doesn't accomplish much when they are easy to make. Of all the components of a gun, the magazine is one of the simplest. 3D printers can make them rather easily.

it doesn't? really? making them illegal may not stop everyone, but it won't hurt & jack up the fines & time served if caught.
Did you also know that most mass shootings haven't involved the use of high capacity magazines?

we went over this b4. i know 20 babies & their 6 teachers were involved in that there type of mass killings here i CT & there was in vegas, & columbine, & virginia tech ... & the mall in texas...
My point is simply that all this talk of bans isn't going to stop mass shootings. The AWB had no appreciable effect on mass shootings, for example.

but why make it easy?

sounds cowardly.
What would make mass shootings easier is to disarm the public.

The question is..
Why do we allow mass shooters access to the weapons of their choice?

I‘d like an AR15, four 50 round magazines, an armored vest and 250 rounds of ammo

Clerk.....Would you like a speed loader and armor piercing rounds?
If someone hasn't committed a violent crime or isn't under observation by authorities, then they will pass a background check. The vast majority of people who buy guns don't commit mass shootings. Just because a very small percentage of people do commit mass shootings does not justify eroding the public's right to bear arms. Now, if the 2nd Amendment didn't exist, this would be a different discussion.

there should be a background check on each & every individual who wants to buy a gun. why do you have a problem with that? anybody that intends to commit a crime using a firearm or multiple firearms doesn't have a record - - - until they do. you have a problem with that because the NRA tells you there's a problem.
With the exception of private transfers, there is a background check on all gun purchases. Now, I know some people want to apply that to private transfers, but good luck enforcing that.

But this is exactly why the closure of so many small businesses is a problem that is much longer lasting than the deaths in hospitals and such. Most of the deaths have involved people that were close to death already. The longer term problems have to do with people out of work and in poverty. I care more about those people than those close to death already. The fate of the healthy has longer term economic implications.

Is Rand Paul at the top of your list as your ideal politician?

Do you accept the following political economic divide to be accurate? Let’s call it the Brookings Metro Economic Political Rift (BMER)

“Most notably, the stark economic rift that Brookings Metro documented after Donald Trump’s shocking 2016 victory has grown even wider. In 2016, we wrote that the 2,584 counties that Trump won generated just 36% of the country’s economic output, whereas the 472 counties Hillary Clinton carried equated to almost two-thirds of the nation’s aggregate economy. “​

Do you agree that Red States generate just 36% of the country’s economic output but generates and often does generate over 50% of America’s votes in national elections?
Rand is one of the better Senators, yes.

As for the red/blue divide, if that sort of thing bothers you, then you should favor more decentralization of funding and policy. If blue states and blue areas are truly more productive, then it would make sense that further decentralization of government would allow them to better spend their funds on local needs.

That's what I've always found odd about the centralization push by so many on the left. If you truly believe that the red states and red areas are the welfare queens of the country, then push for more state-based government and less federal government, because it will ultimately benefit your areas.

rand paul, the putin puppet - who wished america a ' happy independence day ' from moscow .... not to mention that the 'doctor' who knowingly had covid, but said nothing - wore no mask - & mixed & mingled with his fellow congress critters - some who are older than dirt - is a quite the douche.
Maybe someday you'll realize that China has way more influence in our government than Russia. China also manipulates a lot of our media.

If they always accompany BLM and Antifa, then it's by more than coincidence.
Will you cease asking that loaded question after reading this:
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims Sonam Sheth Jun 2, 2020, 10:19 PMJ​
Demonstrators start a fire as they protest the death of George Floyd, Sunday, May 31, 2020, near the White House in Washington. Alex Brandon/AP Photo​

The FBI has "no intelligence" indicating that "antifa" was involved in violence over the weekend related to protests following the death of George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man who died after a white police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes, The Nation reported.​
President Donald Trump, Attorney General William Barr, and several Republican lawmakers have blamed antifa for violence linked to protests that took place on Sunday.​
But according to The Nation, which cited an internal FBI situation report, the bureau's Washington, DC, field office "has no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement/presence" in the violence that took place that day.​
However, the FBI and other government agencies warn that far-right white supremacist groups will use the protests to incite violence and attack federal agents.​
The FBI has collected no intelligence indicating that "antifa" was involved in violence over the weekend related to protests over the death of George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man who died on May 25 after a white police officer in Minneapolis knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes, The Nation reported.​
President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr both blamed antifa — a loosely organized left-wing group consisting of anti-fascism activists — for violence linked to a series of protests that took place on Sunday.​
Trump announced on Twitter that day that "the United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization."​
Barr released a statement afterward echoing the president's sentiments, saying, "The violence instigated and carried out by antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly."​
But according to The Nation, which cited an internal FBI situation report, the bureau's Washington, DC, field office "has no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement/presence" in the violence that took place on Sunday.​
The FBI report listed a series of violent acts including instances of bricks being thrown at police officers and a backpack that contained explosives. But based on "CHS [Confidential Human Source] canvassing, open source/social media partner engagement, and liaison," the bureau had no evidence that those acts were directly linked to antifa, The Nation said.​
But the FBI's report did warn that people associated with a far-right social-media group had "called for far-right provocateurs to attack federal agents" and "use automatic weapons against protesters."​
Politico also reported on Monday that a Department of Homeland Security intelligence note warned law-enforcement officials that a white supremacist channel on the encrypted messaging app Telegram encouraged its followers to incite violence to start a race war during the protests.​
Citing the FBI, it said that two days after Floyd's death, the channel "incited followers to engage in violence and start the 'boogaloo' — a term used by some violent extremists to refer to the start of a second Civil War — by shooting in a crowd."​
One of the messages in the channel called for potential shooters to "frame the crowd around you" for the violence, the note said, according to Politico.​
On May 29, the note said, "suspected anarchist extremists and militia extremists allegedly planned to storm and burn the Minnesota State Capitol."​
NBC News also reported on Monday that Twitter had identified a group posing as an "antifa" organization calling for violence in the protests as actually being linked to the white supremacist group Identity Evropa.​

Loaded Questions can be very dishonest too.

yes.... all the riots last year had BLM planned protest and ANTIFA took part as well.
You are just a flat out liar. The May 28 George Floyd riots were the worst single days of violence when a police station was burned to the ground.
ANTIFA was not there. BLM was not there . Why do you lie about this?

antifa was NEVER found to be any part of them thar protests. & that was straight from donny's DOJ.

Thank you for spreading truth and facts.
Antifa has been mostly busy with trying to burn down the federal courthouse in Portland over the last year or so. As for your article, they're talking about one weekend of riots. There were numerous riots across the country last year, and some still happen now (like in Minneapolis recently).

That's just one of many examples.

Wow. You really are racially possessed, aren't you? Do you realize that shutdowns have shown no appreciable effect in stopping the spread? Curfews haven't either.

The media certainly would love for you to believe that it's all about race though. Nevermind the fact that the real reason for the difference in effects has to do with poverty, not race. Yes, poverty and race often correlate, but it's not like there aren't white people in the same living situations.
I'm not saying people should do nothing. I'm saying that wearing masks, social distancing, and higher amounts of cleaning should be enough. The bodies would be stacked high in NYC regardless, because of various factors, one of which is just the population density.

you say “The bodies would be stacked high in NYC regardless, because of various factors, one of which is just the population density.”

That is not true..

The number of morgues and mortuaries funeral homes are sufficient to handle the normal numbers of deaths based on the population density.

Do you understand why your statement is wrong and mistaken.
If population density has no bearing on the spread of COVID, then why socially distance? The point I'm making is that, when you have a city as crowded as NYC, socially distancing is going to be a lot more "flexible" in how much people follow it. This is true for any massive city in the world.

Staying no closer than six feet from all breathing humans outdoors and avoiding indoor large gatherings will significantly negate the spread whether it’s done in uptown Manhatten or Bumfuck Iowa. 26946252
If population density has no bearing on the spread of COVID, then why socially distance?

I say population density has everything to do with the spread of COVID-19. And big cities have the highest majorities of minority poor.

You said Government mandatory shut downs have no bearing on the spread.

That is absurd and racist.

Do you realize that shutdowns have shown no appreciable effect in stopping the spread?

That is a lie. if Cuomo with NJ and CONN governors had not ordered mandatory non essential business shutdowns (left it to individuals) they would have ran out of ICU bed space (ventilators) and dead bodies wouid have piled up on street corners with the garbage.. Most of them minority and poor.

So far, there has been no correlation between infection rates and shutdowns.

Libertarianism has rotted your brain and you are so young. I’m not sure if brain rot is curable. We can only hope that with government help we find a cure..
Back in May, Trump told Fox News that coronavirus emergency funding bills would be unfair to more conservative states. "It's not fair to the Republicans, because all the states that need help, they're run by Democrats in every case,"​

As New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo pleaded for resources and ventilators and thousands of New Yorkers sickened and died, Trump delayed.​

Last edited:
If population density has no bearing on the spread of COVID, then why socially distance? The point I'm making is that, when you have a city as crowded as NYC, socially distancing is going to be a lot more "flexible" in how much people follow it. This is true for any massive city in the world.

Di you have a point there? I don’t see it.

The higher the density the population facing a viral epidemic the higher the need for two things:

Governnent and People working together - not in political or personal self interest but in a common interest. A common consciousness about not wanting to infect other people and not wanting to put the vulnerable among us at risk,

Trump and Trump People and the religious and libertarian sorts and other just plain dumb fuckheads won’t go there - Liberty this Liberty that. Jesus this Jesus that. Conspiracy this conspiracy that.

Liberty means nothing to those whose death could be prevented by more people exercising moral sanity.

5. Cultural habits Professor Fukuda, who previously worked at the World Health Organization, has lived in both the U.S. and Asia. He thinks cultural outlook has played a large role in the way the outbreak has been contained in the latter.​

"If you can get people and the government to work together, it's an amazingly powerful combination," he said. "There's a very high consciousness about not wanting to affect other people and not wanting to put them at risk. So, when the public says, we're part of the reason why things are going well, it's absolutely true."​

Fukuda highlighted politicization has hindered the U.S. and its ability to contain the outbreak. The U.S. has now reported more than 2.6 million confirmed cases.​

"In Asia, there is a very significant degree of concern about other people, about taking care of each other," he said. "In the States, it has really exposed that there are big cultural differences in the country. So, whether you are in the rural areas or in the cities, whether you are in red states or blue states."​

"Whereas in Hong Kong, if anything, the outbreak has brought people closer together," he said.​

Last edited:
Rand Paul's question is very much appropriate, but you don't have to be libertarian to understand this. You just have to have a healthy distrust of government.

Why is Rand Paul in the government. Do you trust him? He was careless when he purposely put others at risk where he works. Elderly Senators. Some political foes. Why would you trust a self centered asshole like that? and he is a doctor for Christ sake!

would you like to see Bernie Sanders Knocked out a Rand Paul COVID attack.

Is Rand Paul at the top of your list as your ideal politician?

Do you accept the following political economic divide to be accurate? Let’s call it the Brookings Metro Economic Political Rift (BMER)

“Most notably, the stark economic rift that Brookings Metro documented after Donald Trump’s shocking 2016 victory has grown even wider. In 2016, we wrote that the 2,584 counties that Trump won generated just 36% of the country’s economic output, whereas the 472 counties Hillary Clinton carried equated to almost two-thirds of the nation’s aggregate economy. “​

Do you agree that Red States generate just 36% of the country’s economic output but generates and often does generate over 50% of America’s votes in national elections?
Rand is one of the better Senators, yes.

As for the red/blue divide, if that sort of thing bothers you, then you should favor more decentralization of funding and policy. If blue states and blue areas are truly more productive, then it would make sense that further decentralization of government would allow them to better spend their funds on local needs.

That's what I've always found odd about the centralization push by so many on the left. If you truly believe that the red states and red areas are the welfare queens of the country, then push for more state-based government and less federal government, because it will ultimately benefit your areas.

rand paul, the putin puppet - who wished america a ' happy independence day ' from moscow .... not to mention that the 'doctor' who knowingly had covid, but said nothing - wore no mask - & mixed & mingled with his fellow congress critters - some who are older than dirt - is a quite the douche.
Maybe someday you'll realize that China has way more influence in our government than Russia. China also manipulates a lot of our media.

uh-huh. tell that to RT & sputnik ... & how OANN, newsmax, & fox all peddled the same rw nutter CONspiracies & flat out lies re: biden, whether it was about his son hunter, or ukraine, & they even tried to re-pkg the whole 'health' issue thingy. with hillary- it was her physical health; & with biden, it is his mental 'decline'.

Politics
Trump campaign chief Manafort's associate Kilimnik gave Russia 2016 election strategy, polling, U.S. says
Published Thu, Apr 15 202112:40 PM EDTUpdated Thu, Apr 15 20215:23 PM EDT

Dan Mangan@_DanMangan
Key Points
  • A longtime associate of former President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign chief Paul Manafort gave Russian intelligence agencies "sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy" during the election that year, the U.S. Treasury Department said.
  • Manafort's associate, Konstantin Kilimnik, "also sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election," the department said Thursday as the Biden administration announced new sanctions on Russia, Kilimnik and others.
  • Those sanctions relate in part to Russia's alleged effort to affect the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.
Trump campaign chief Manafort's associate Kilimnik gave Russia 2016 election strategy, polling, U.S. says

Biden administration confirms Russian agent shared 2016 Trump polling data as part of election interference efforts
By Katie Bo Williams, Jeremy Herb and Marshall Cohen, CNN

Updated 1:29 PM ET, Thu April 15, 2021

(CNN)The Biden administration on Thursday revealed new details about Russia's extensive interference in the 2016 and 2020 US elections, including disclosing for the first time that a Russian agent who received internal polling data from the Trump campaign in 2016 passed it along to Russia's intelligence services.
The new revelations about Moscow's election meddling came as part of the Biden administration's slate of sanctions against Russian actors on Thursday over Russia's election interference as well as the SolarWinds hack and Russia's ongoing occupation of Crimea.
After then-President Donald Trump repeatedly denied or downplayed Russia's election interference in 2016, senior Trump administration officials, including Trump himself, refused to acknowledge or elevate Russian operations in 2020 and sought to characterize China as the greater threat.
Biden administration confirms Russian agent shared 2016 Trump polling data as part of election interference efforts

Screenshot_2021-04-17 DHS withheld July intelligence bulletin calling out Russian attack on Bi...png

DHS withheld July intelligence bulletin calling out Russian attack on Biden’s mental health

And bodies already were piling up, but clearly NYC has rather lacking healthcare infrastructure.

You truly are an idiot.

bodies piled up because there’s no reason to have additional morgue and funeral services capacity to handle a once per Century viral epidemic.

I'm not suggesting government should be able to stop peaceful assemblies, but to pretend like there's no connection between BLM and Antifa and these criminals is naive at best and willfully ignorant at worst.
There is no connection between ANTIFA and peaceful protests by peaceful protesters whether they belong to BLM or not.

There is no connection between looters, street thugs, rioters and peaceful protests by peaceful protesters whether they belong to BLM or not.

I do not support or condone ANTIFA because they are not peaceful protesters. If there are criminal elements tolerated in whatever loose knit operation they run they should be tracked down and arrested all convections.

If all they do is follow white supremacists and fascists and NAZIS around to beat them up - who knows? thats a fucking tough call.

But when white people and politicians from Trump on down attempt to connect the vast majority of MLK type traditional organized peaceful protesters to violent criminals, looters, rioters and para-military groups like ANTIFA, I will call it as I see it.

It’s racist hate.

You don’t get a pass.

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .

Had it been a REAL insurrection, a serious effort to overthrow democracy, the 200 involved would have been armed to the teeth, had maps, and gunned down any officer who stood in their way, seized the capitol and senate before anyone could have gotten away, ordered them to throw out Biden's electors and reelect Trump, and held the people there hostage for a billion dollars!

In what fantasy did you come up with only 200 involved.

New Topics

Forum List

Back