There was never a gas shortage on the east coast

Does anyone listen ?
There probably was no cyberattack--it's a big cover up so we can all take it up the ass and pay for their fuckup in NC.

I'm waiting to hear your explanation of your super falcons,,,

Post # 57.
It was a joke. Something I wouldn't
need to explain to most intelligent people here.
I'm a good bullshitter. Don't get me wrong, but not that good.

so you lied about having falcons,,

thanks for letting me know not to listen to you,,

Thanks for letting the world know that you're both unintelligent and have zero sense of humor.
In some parts of Canada that can be dangerous you know....I wouldn't go there if I were you.

No gas shortage. They just couldn't bill accurately.

do you have something other than a twitter post to back up this claim??

Holy shit you people are dense. Click on the name Kim Zetter in the tweet. You'll see that she's a journalist who specializes in cybersecurity.

The guy who retweeted her is the guy who invented GMail, Google calendar, Google Reader, and more.

so you dont have an actual story with facts to back it up and are relying on a twitter post,,

my god your an idiot,,,

Can you not read the first sentence of Kim Zetter's tweet in the OP?

Are you that fucking stupid?

You're dealing with a person who believes Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

Of course that person is stupid.

do you have something other than a twitter post to back up this claim??

Holy shit you people are dense. Click on the name Kim Zetter in the tweet. You'll see that she's a journalist who specializes in cybersecurity.

The guy who retweeted her is the guy who invented GMail, Google calendar, Google Reader, and more.

so you dont have an actual story with facts to back it up and are relying on a twitter post,,

my god your an idiot,,,

Can you not read the first sentence of Kim Zetter's tweet in the OP?

Are you that fucking stupid?

You're dealing with a person who believes Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

Of course that person is stupid.

jokes on you dumbass,, I believe neither of those things,,

Let's pretend for a second what you say is true.

It doesn't change the fact Biden made a declaration of emergency (with no proof it was or wasn't a hack) and then blew off the millions of Americans it was going to effect.

Him declaring an emergency

And then turning his back on everyone by saying they can pay a ransom if they want and then ignoring it and not doing a thing despite a foreign power was holding gas hostage effecting millions of Americans.

So even if that were false he then personally caused a gas shortage by declaring an emergency, ignoring it after he shrugged his shoulders, and people went out and panic bought gas because the president didn't give a shit.

So at the very least he personally caused a gas shortage by just ignoring the problem and that scared people.

No shortage? The 2 gas stations near me that were out of gas for 2 days beg to differ.

Oh and and saying there is no gas shortage still doesn't change the fact there was a gas shortage. That's like looking outside and seeing it's raining and saying "it isn't raining, because I didn't pay my electric bill and I can't watch the news for the weatherman to tell me it's raining".

I'm not one to just sling insults around here like most people do here, but God damn you're dumb. Or you just really want to argue and are a contrarian.

He declared it an emergency because a corporation providing a vital national infrastructure got fooled by a scam email.

The non-delivery of gasoline for the east coast is an emergency no matter what caused it.

Forum List

Back