There should be more restrictions on what poor people can buy with food stamps.

Yeah. Everything is hunky dory. MAGA.

After Bush, and Obama, the fucking "war on terror" - your asshats have turned our nation, once the greatest on earth, into a fucking joke.

It was honky dory. Low fuel prices, lowest unemployment in 50 years, new median household income high, lowest unemployment for women and every minority group since records were kept, border well under control, lowest GDP loss from covid out of all the G7 countries. Looking at the awful state our country is in today, it's hard to believe things were ever that great.

So how did they get that great? Voting Republican.

It was honky dory. Low fuel prices, lowest unemployment in 50 years, new median household income high, lowest unemployment for women and every minority group since records were kept, border well under control, lowest GDP loss from covid out of all the G7 countries. Looking at the awful state our country is in today, it's hard to believe things were ever that great.

So how did they get that great? Voting Republican.
I think in the end the electing of Biden will have serious consequences for the Democrats. The red is going to come back with a vengeance.

mother-two-children-3651056.jpg

Say her husband ran off and left her with two kids.

Do we want to put restrictions on what she can buy?

Some states won't even let you buy bread. I guess they want you to make your own.

Some states won't even let you buy bread. I guess they want you to make your own.

That's what happened to my cousin. Married a guy that was a manager of a department at the nuclear power plant. Went on drugs, and that was the end of him. She went on every welfare program she could find. When the kids were old enough to attend school, she went to college and graduated. Got a decent paying job and repaid every dime plus to our government.

That's what welfare programs were designed for.

Maybe cons would be satisfied if we made them wear "freeloader" hats or something.

mother-two-children-3651056.jpg

Sure. She should have the same restrictions as anybody using other people’s money for food: no Coke, no candy, no cookies, no chips.

Forum List

Back