There should be more restrictions on what poor people can buy with food stamps.

Goodbye! I hope you find a wayward 18 wheeler full of illegal immigrants and find this overwhelming desire to check the tire pressure on every wheel front to back. Then I hope the driver backs up to see what he ran over!
we dont call you admiral dumbass for nothing,,

thanks for the non entertainment,,

I gave you the opportunity to slink back under your rock from whence you came, but you still like those 3rd grade taunts. I would be ashamed if I couldn't insult anyone better than that, especially you who have so much material to work with.
ahh come on man,, you arent mad cause youre a dumbass are you???

lots of people are dumbass's,, youre just really good at it, you should be proud,,

so what youre saying is you failed at everything and dont want to make a bigger dumbass of yourself so youre going to run away,,

thats OK most other dumbass's like you do the same thing,,
By the way, the word is dumbasses, not possessive "dumbass's" you dumbass!

Those letters at the beginning of a sentence are capitalized.

Two sentences and you have 4 failures to this little thing called an apostrophe

Sentences end with periods, not double commas.

Don't ever compare me to you again! If I was that pathetic, I would volunteer to be the director of Alec Baldwin's next movie!

By the way, the word is dumbasses, not possessive "dumbass's" you dumbass!

Those letters at the beginning of a sentence are capitalized.

Two sentences and you have 4 failures to this little thing called an apostrophe

Sentences end with periods, not double commas.

Don't ever compare me to you again! If I was that pathetic, I would volunteer to be the director of Alec Baldwin's next movie!
you just cant help yourself can you,,
well we dont call you admiral dumbass for nothing,,

For those of you excited about cracking down on welfare recipients, should we apply the same logic to other issues?

Take public education. If families are going to take advantage of state charity, "free" education paid for with other people's money, shouldn't we have a say in how they raise their kids? I propose that anyone sending their kids to public schools must allow the school district to install cameras in their homes, to monitor them and make sure they're not squandering our investment.
Apples and oranges.

We DO get to decide what is and is not taught in our schools.

Ray, why are you lying about this? You need to get forward about 20 years in your thinking. The cashiers do not separate the items. They items are automatically sorted by the register and two totals are given: one for SNAP and the other for items not eligible for SNAP. This has been the case at least since the early 2000s when both of my oldest kids were cashiers at out local major chain grocery store. The procedure makes the process more private and there is no possibility for error or fraud.
Exactly.

"Food stamps" ARE restricted to only food items.

But there are always people who find ways around that.

Doesn't matter how many restrictions you put on government welfare, there are always those ingenus criminals that know how to get around it.

Where I live they get these clowns in line asking to use their SNAP's card to purchase some of your food items. The scam is you let them pay for $25.00 of your items, and at the end of the line, you give them $20.00 cash for your stuff back. You save $5.00 on your groceries, and they get $20.00 cash to buy alcohol, lottery tickets or cigarettes on the public dime.

Forum List

Back