There really isn't a forum for this, so I'll just drop it right here ...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
So, tonight I didn't feel like doing the same old bullshit. So I was exploring rabbit holes on Youtube and came across a few bushcraft vids.

Bushcraft, in case you were not aware, is the skill of being able to survive for short periods of time off just the land and the resources that the land provides. Obviously, the breaking of that rule is more common than not.

At any rate, I came across a vid by a survivalist named, Ana. She is obviously Asian. However, she has a nice place. At any rate, the theme of the video is her adding some rudimentary electricity to her "off-grid" domicile.

Now, there are only a few comments I want to make.

1. She has chosen a really beautiful place to live, even if it is part-time.

2. She has some of the most beautiful skin I've ever seen.

3. When all her efforts come to fruition, and she sees the light for the first time. her smile is just amazing.

Anyway, watch or not. It's worth the time if for no other reason than the landscape is amazing.

All of that just to eat a little coy with her puppy by the electric glow of some lanterns.

So, tonight I didn't feel like doing the same old bullshit. So I was exploring rabbit holes on Youtube and came across a few bushcraft vids.

Bushcraft, in case you were not aware, is the skill of being able to survive for short periods of time off just the land and the resources that the land provides. Obviously, the breaking of that rule is more common than not.

At any rate, I came across a vid by a survivalist named, Ana. She is obviously Asian. However, she has a nice place. At any rate, the theme of the video is her adding some rudimentary electricity to her "off-grid" domicile.

Now, there are only a few comments I want to make.

1. She has chosen a really beautiful place to live, even if it is part-time.

2. She has some of the most beautiful skin I've ever seen.

3. When all her efforts come to fruition, and she sees the light for the first time. her smile is just amazing.

Anyway, watch or not. It's worth the time if for no other reason than the landscape is amazing.

All of that just to eat a little coy with her puppy by the electric glow of some lanterns.

Great share thanks! It was cute to watch the little puppy get his share as well:) This is the kind of footage that would benefit a lot of kids to learn how self-reliant people live. A whole series of different people doing different things with positive outcome. An amazing survivalist.

Forum List

Back