There is this fat, greasy, bald froggy french midget who thinks we should feel sorry for nazi war criminals?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
He posts on social media, and he denies the holocaust... and he thinks we should feel sorry for nazi war criminals because they are now cute 100 year old elderly people.

I actually think the other way around They should have done that earlier, when they were young, and it would mean something to punish them, they will be 1 or a half year in a prison, and die, or die at the court trial. I guess they didnt, because nazi crimes were under investigated and under punished. So many nazi murders lived peaceful lives to old age.

The trouble comes after we see Americans committing war crimes just as egregious in Iraq and Afghanistan but receiving a slap on the wrist if not a presidential commendation. America wants to walk the walk with Nazis but will only talk the talk with its own criminals.

That's not even starting on Serbia's earnest contribution to mass killings in war.

The trouble comes after we see Americans committing war crimes just as egregious in Iraq and Afghanistan but receiving a slap on the wrist if not a presidential commendation. America wants to walk the walk with Nazis but will only talk the talk with its own criminals.

That's not even starting on Serbia's earnest contribution to mass killings in war.

Ah well, since we've already been tried and found guilty by you faggot commies we might as well just gas your asses and deport any survivors. I mean we killed everybody, and the proof is the fact there are no minorities in the U.S,because we killed them all.

Last edited:
He posts on social media, and he denies the holocaust... and he thinks we should feel sorry for nazi war criminals because they are now cute 100 year old elderly people.

I actually think the other way around They should have done that earlier, when they were young, and it would mean something to punish them, they will be 1 or a half year in a prison, and die, or die at the court trial. I guess they didnt, because nazi crimes were under investigated and under punished. So many nazi murders lived peaceful lives to old age.

That could also be applied to a lot of Poles, French, Dutch, Danes, Ukrainians, Rumanians, Russians, Baltic state citizens, Balkanoids, etc., and pretty much 90% of Arabs. All had lots of Nazi supporters, especially Spain and Italy.

That could also be applied to a lot of Poles, French, Dutch, Danes, Ukrainians, Rumanians, Russians, Baltic state citizens, Balkanoids, etc., and pretty much 90% of Arabs. All had lots of Nazi supporters, especially Spain and Italy.
Don't forget Lindbergh and the Bush's.

I mean, it's not as if America went charging into battle to prevent genocides. In fact it sat around for years tending its cash registers while others poured blood and treasure into defending against the fascist hordes.

Paratroopers_Crete_'41.JPG

Rather, this was the approach it took.
seuss-hitler.jpg

While its current inhabitants get all red faced about how valiant and honourable they were. I suppose people will do that if their nation did nothing until it was attacked and war declared on it.

Last edited:
I mean, it's not as if America went charging into battle to prevent genocides. In fact it sat around for years tending its cash registers while others poured blood and treasure into defending against the fascist hordes.

View attachment 524629

Rather, this was the approach it took.
seuss-hitler.jpg

While its current inhabitants get all red faced about how valiant and honourable they were. I suppose people will do that if their nation did nothing until it was attacked and war declared on it.

From a commie who will snivel bout America getting into wars; now the mutt whines because we didn't. lol

From a commie who will snivel bout America getting into wars; now the mutt whines because we didn't. lol
I just point out the hypocrisy of your boasting. Anyone could do it but it's hardly worth it except to fill in some idle minutes. I mean, 'many rightard Americans are boastful hypocrites', well, what next, 'the sky is blue'?

I just point out the hypocrisy of your boasting. Anyone could do it but it's hardly worth it except to fill in some idle minutes.

So you thought posting cognitively dissonant dumbassery was just the thing . Okay.

Prosecuting a man in his 90s from what happened 75 yrs ago is insane !!
The German government did zero and hid many Nazi criminals for decades
Let them be alone

Granted other nations don't have the same guaranteed freedoms as we enjoy here in the U.S. so I guess there is no statute of limitations involved. Still it seems strange to bring a 100 year old man to trial for crimes committed over 75 years ago while jihadists apparently escape prosecution for beheading people today.

Svet They'll always be Vichy collabo whores amongst the frogs

Forum List

Back