There IS something more EVIL than carrots and more EVIL than iced tea (HORROR LEVEL AA+)

honest they make regular and half and half
The half n half is really good

For 3uros

Half n half is lemonade and iced tea ...which is friggin great to

Beets and sauerkraut are pretty evil too. Something only Germans would think to pair together.
That being said, I had one of these "plant based meat substitutes". It left an aftertaste for hours.
I remember when I was in college being stupid enough to eat sauteed raccoon that someone in
the dorm was cooking up. There was a film on the roof of my mouth for hours.
That's what this "burger" reminded me of.

"I remember when I was in college being stupid enough to eat sauteed raccoon that someone in
the dorm was cooking up."

Do they not have NORMAL foods to eat?

The person who harmed that raccoon and did something so WICKED, that person there is a SPECIAL place in Hell for. The raccoons are VERY cute, look at the below one, so cute eating grapes, adorable!

It was a small college in Central Maine that was on the edge of some great hunting country. It was normal to walk out of your dorm room in October and early November and see deer that had been dressed hanging and drying out.
A couple of the guys would cook their catches. I had Squirrel Pie, Rabbit Stew, various steaks of Moose and Deer, and the aforementioned raccoon. If it's any consolation, I was immediately sorry I ate it and never had it again.
And yes they can be cute. I had one wander into my driveway and hide under my car. She was about to have her babies. However, they've also been known to be rabid.

Beets and sauerkraut are pretty evil too. Something only Germans would think to pair together.
That being said, I had one of these "plant based meat substitutes". It left an aftertaste for hours.
I remember when I was in college being stupid enough to eat sauteed raccoon that someone in
the dorm was cooking up. There was a film on the roof of my mouth for hours.
That's what this "burger" reminded me of.

"Beets and sauerkraut are pretty evil too. Something only Germans would think to pair together."

Some food things we have got wrong, on this I agree but in general our food is superior on ALL LEVELS to American food, I would say the ONLY other food that is POTENTIALLY as nice as ours is Italian food, not the Mainstream Italian Food type crap that is eaten OUTSIDE of Italy, I mean the actual different REGIONAL FOODS WITHIN Italy itself.

The three staples of German cooking are potatoes, cabbage and sausage. Not what anyone would consider gourmet. The French, Italians, Chinese have diverse and flavorful dishes using spices, and other ingredients that are just not part of German tradition. German food is good but pretty much in the "meat and potato club" that is a big part of the US tradition.

One area that the US can't be beat is in barbecue ribs. As much as the Germans love meat they can't do ribs.

I know you are Austrian so I'll admit that you have a dish that I really love - breaded veal with lemon. Your country also has some good pastry; not as good as the French but a close second.

There IS something more EVIL than carrots and more EVIL than iced tea, this is a HORRIFIC situation that is BEYOND comprehension.

Mr. Lucy and me decided to have an experiment in hindsight it MUST illustrate a previously hidden form of Masochism that we have NOT been aware about before :omg: Yesterday Mr. Lucy went out and got (I am literally having a Vietnam War Type Flashback ALREADY just THINKING about this) a product that was on the label a "Plant Based Style Steak"

Okay so Mr. Lucy cooked this "Plant Based Style Steak" and it looked SORT of semi-normal, okay once in mouth: The taste was a TOTAL MYSTERY that cannot be compared to ANYTHING, the ABSOLUTE HORROR LEVEL AA++ was the AFTERTASTE which was LITERALLY beyond disgusting and so disgusting that it HAD to be something that has been brought into this world by SATAN HIMSELF, only SATANISM would bring something like THIS into this world.

Mr. Lucy and me were so horrified at this "Plant Based Style Steak" that Mr. Lucy took it outside and literally set it on fire, something THAT evil only deserved to be removed from this earth by torching it :Boom2:

My thread about the twin horrors of carrots and iced tea:

Back when fake meat was just getting started, my mom made my cousin a tofurky( tofu turkey) for Thanksgiving. He appreciated the attempt, but wow, it was awful. This cousin is no longer a vegetarian. That tofurky might have been so bad it converted him.

Forum List

Back