There is NOTHING Trump can do to stop the current economic disaster that is unfolding.

He sure can stop it by ending this hysteria and announcing very soon that this virtue signaling sequestration of America is ending

He will never do that for his idiots because he canā€™t. Even if TrumpO wanted to let the virus kill 2.2 mostly poor and elderly Americans to please his base and people like you .....

MITIGATION, the new coronavirus pandemic could kill as many as 2.2 million people in the U.S., according to a report from the Imperial College of London Covid-19 Response Team. Even taking critical steps such as social distancing of the entire population, isolation of the sick in their homes, and quarantining family members of the sick, the epidemic will likely soon overwhelm the critical care capacity of American hospitals, according to the report. The British researchers told the New York Times that they shared their findings with the White House task force on the virus ā€œabout a week ago.ā€ 2.2 Million People in the U.S. Could Die If Coronavirus Goes Unchecked
........ he canā€™t because the Governors and the investment community did not let him. It was not fake News Media hysteria that turned TrumpO into a virtue signaler. He could not BS the investor class because they listen to scientists and could see the future for the US in Italy. He could not keep up the rosy scenario happy talk when Democrat and some GOP governors started leading as leaders in a crisis are expected to do. TrumpO was being smashed into oblivion as a leader.

So now TrumpO is saying he always took the killer ā€œChineseā€ virus seriously,

lying dipshit con man that he is.

3tagdq.jpg

So four GOP US Senators got briefed in February by the Intelligence community just how bad this epidemic was going to be. It was not false fear you flaming idiot because all four Republicans with insider information dumped millions of dollars of stocks right before the virus shit hit the fan and the stock market lost 30 percent and lost the entire TrumpO surge since he took office.

Donā€™t believe me? Check with Tucker:

On Fox News Thursday, right-wing commentator Tucker Carlson laid into Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) following reports that he offloaded $1.6 dollars in stock after private briefings on coronavirus, even as he publicly downplayed its threat to the economy.​

ā€œYou may have seen the news reports this afternoon that the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee sold more than a million dollars in stock in February, after learning how devastating the Chinese coronavirus could be,ā€ said Carlson. ā€œHe had inside information about what could happen to our country, which is now happening. But he didnā€™t warn the public. He didnā€™t give a primetime address. Didnā€™t go on television to sound the alarm. He didnā€™t even disavow an op-ed he had written just ten days before claiming that America was, quote, ā€˜better prepared than ever for coronavirus.'ā€​

Thereā€™s three more GOP Senators who used insider information to Dump Stock before the Great TrumpO Stock Market Crash.

If four GOP Senators knee how dire the forthcoming epidemic would be / TrumpO knew to.

Would you dump TrumpO if you found out he dumped some stocks out told somebody else he knew to dump some?

all four Republicans with insider information

Unique definition of insider information you have there.

No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.

There is a set of Politicians I wi blame and it is China own Communist Party!

You can argue until you are blue in the face with me but China Government caused this with their lies and deceit!

Had they been honest in the first moments of the Pandemic with the WHO then maybe we would not have seen the massive melt of the Markets around the World but they were not.

So again I am pointing my crooked little finger at China Government and blaming them and no one else!

Gotta blame someone and Lord knows Trump won't accept any responsibility for anything.

If TRUMP had been honest with the American people about the dangers from the beginning, and used the time the Chinese gave the world to prepare, you wouldn't be in the mess you're in now. Trump's refusal of the WHO tests was gross incompetence.

Canadian workers are being advised how to access government funds through the Employment Insurance program, and getting money to low income families through the child benefit, and quarterly GST refund chequest going out on April 4th. Our schools are closed for three weeks, and everyone who can work from home is being asked to do so. Bars and restaurants are closed except for take-out.

Every day our cases are updated. We have tests for those who need them. Elective surgeries are being cancellled to free up beds for the victims when the wave hits.

First off why don't you respond to the other threads you were in defending China in?

Use the time China gave us to prepare?

You mean the time they ( China ) kept on lying to the WHO and denying that a Pandemic was happening?

Also what Amazes me about Chinese nationalist like you that apologize for your government is that you forget the United States of America is Fifty States and have Fifty Governors besides having a Federal Government!

Trump is not a King and has to answer to Congress and to the States but those like you ignore this while defending your beloved China!

I noticed you follow posters around defending China failure while trying to place blame on Trump and I also noticed in the other thread you tlran away once I posted facts versus your lies as usual!

Why is that Dragonlady ?

Why do you lie so much?

Simple, you know very well China Government caused the Pandemic and want the World to forget that by spreading misleading stories.

I mean how many times must I school you and make you run away crying?

So let be clear the failure to contain the virus is on your Country ( China ) Government and not Trump, Pelosi or any other Politician in this damn country I live in!

Do you understand that you Communist Apologist!?!

I don't see anything there which suggests a potential solution.

As I suspected, you've proven to be nothing but a failure in offering anything worthwhile and, instead, prefer just to whine...

My solution is simple. Iā€™m lucky. My wife and I can telework. We have not been in close contact wIth other people for six weeks. Only grocery shop when stores are not crowded for fresh vegetables milk and bread etc. Buy everything else online.

We get outdoors, ride on our great bike paths around DC, walk the dog in the neighborhood. Hike in the Shenandoah mountains. We are not on the Titanic. unfortunately too many Americans are. TrumpO is the Captain. He says he had no idea the icebergs were out there. We know how that story ends.

Captain Edward J. Smith and the officers on the Titanic were well aware that they might encounter icebergs in the North Atlantic. Knowing about icebergs was part of theirtraining. On April 14 alone, six wireless messages were sent to the Titanic about icebergs in her oath
The History of the Titanic's Wreck on the Iceberg - dummies

My wife is an epidemiologist/researcher working for the Defense Department.

She knew instantly today when TrumpO lied in his Presser today when he wrongly claimed the FDA approved a drug called chloroquine to treat the COVID19. That drug is not approved and it has been tested in China and it has little effect.

We are very lucky. Our kids are grown. We are not going to be infected in this Pandemic unless we screw up months from now in a second or third wave.

So that is not my solution that is the only solution Americans can personally do right now.

My wife saw something bad coming since December when the outbreak in a China became known but she did not expect the failures we are seeing. There is no excuse for the TrumpO Administration failures on tests.

You want a SOLUTION from me. The SOLUTION is testing. Itā€™s like fighting a war without rifles. The other solution is personal protection items for our first responders and hospital staff.

Due to TrumpOā€™s failures on the SOLUTION the only SOLUTION is to follow the recommendations from experts on the news and stay away from each other at least six feet if you have to be out in public. Wipe packages with disinfectant when delivered to your door.

since there are not enough test kits / act as if you are infected and donā€™t want to give it to others

And Donā€™t Believe one goddamned word TrumpO says unless backed up by an unbiased non partisan expert.

Get off the Titanic / TrumpO was warned about the Iceberg but he knew better and did not give a damn about advice he did not want to hear.

Smoke a lot of weed, do ya'?

.In 6 months 1000 died due to H1N1 under Obama.....hardly a peep from the Media on how Obama did on it.............He didn't declare a Stratford Emergency for 6 months.............His HHS did one in April.......but not even close to the powers o

Thatā€™s because H1N1 was not a potential national disaster or potential hospital bed crisis and need for ventilators to save the elderly from dying from pneumonia.

facts are H1N1 had little harmful effect on the elderly and was more mild than seasonal flu. 2008 through 2010ā€™ both years were below average years for deaths from seasonal flu.

H1N1 couldnā€™t be controlled in 2009, but was mild enough that this did not lead to disaster. Covid-19 is a much more dangerous disease that maybe, just maybe, can be stopped. Remember the Last Global Pandemic? Probably Not
So why not mention the Truth that Obamaā€™s first year in office recorded fewer deaths from flu than most years before and after.

itā€™s so important to spread lies about Obama to detract from the corruption and failures of your beloved Trump.
17000 Americans died from it MORON.....

Trump is FIXING the Broken Central Banking System ..

Bye Bye FED .
Would be a great thing for this country.....and the world.......of course when it goes with the collapse of the Reserve currency..........Hell will come making this virus look like child's play......

We had Pandemics like this before........but NEVER THE MANIPULATION TO DISASTER THIS HAS BECOME........

.In 6 months 1000 died due to H1N1 under Obama.....hardly a peep from the Media on how Obama did on it.............He didn't declare a Stratford Emergency for 6 months.............His HHS did one in April.......but not even close to the powers o

Thatā€™s because H1N1 was not a potential national disaster or potential hospital bed crisis and need for ventilators to save the elderly from dying from pneumonia.

facts are H1N1 had little harmful effect on the elderly and was more mild than seasonal flu. 2008 through 2010ā€™ both years were below average years for deaths from seasonal flu.

H1N1 couldnā€™t be controlled in 2009, but was mild enough that this did not lead to disaster. Covid-19 is a much more dangerous disease that maybe, just maybe, can be stopped. Remember the Last Global Pandemic? Probably Not
So why not mention the Truth that Obamaā€™s first year in office recorded fewer deaths from flu than most years before and after.

itā€™s so important to spread lies about Obama to detract from the corruption and failures of your beloved Trump.
17000 Americans died from it MORON.....

Estimated that between 700 million to 1.4 billion people were infected and 150k to 575k died from it...

Funny how so many people forgot that Pandemic...

2009 flu pandemic - Wikipedia

So youā€™re not going to vote for him again?
Dems don't get it. Trump is getting the same support he got 4 years ago. Best president ever.

Yeah, about that. Pay close attention to the middle box of numbers in swing states. Hell, even Florida is now within the margin.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

And RCP doesn't list Michigan within a margin of error anymore. But in case you wanted to know.
RealClearPolitics - Michigan General Election Polls

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
This fucking country is fighting for its life and you are worried about swing states, even though your party offers nothing. Too crazy.

Response to a statement made. I understand your outrage. I thought it might have just been Trump's arrogance and incompetence in denying and brushing aside the seriousness of the virus. But it looks like not only did his administration cut necessary programs and funding that would have helped our preparedness to fight this virus, they also ran simulations and mock exercises showing exactly what may happen in a pandemic like this....and then ignored any and all lessons.

Despite the fascist wishes of some on the right wing, there will be an election held this November. If we don't want to see this type of incompetence and flat out negligence from our government again, it's imperative we not only show Trump the door, but also as many Republicans as possible.
The Communist Chinese developed this virus, studied it, found a cure for it then released it knowing it would kill older, more conservative people all around the world. Maybe that's the reason Democrats are cheering so hard for the virus. I don't know who is more dangerous to this country, Red China or their supporters in the Democrat party.

So youā€™re not going to vote for him again?
Dems don't get it. Trump is getting the same support he got 4 years ago. Best president ever.

Yeah, about that. Pay close attention to the middle box of numbers in swing states. Hell, even Florida is now within the margin.

And RCP doesn't list Michigan within a margin of error anymore. But in case you wanted to know.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
This fucking country is fighting for its life and you are worried about swing states, even though your party offers nothing. Too crazy.

Response to a statement made. I understand your outrage. I thought it might have just been Trump's arrogance and incompetence in denying and brushing aside the seriousness of the virus. But it looks like not only did his administration cut necessary programs and funding that would have helped our preparedness to fight this virus, they also ran simulations and mock exercises showing exactly what may happen in a pandemic like this....and then ignored any and all lessons.

Despite the fascist wishes of some on the right wing, there will be an election held this November. If we don't want to see this type of incompetence and flat out negligence from our government again, it's imperative we not only show Trump the door, but also as many Republicans as possible.
The Communist Chinese developed this virus, studied it, found a cure for it then released it knowing it would kill older, more conservative people all around the world. Maybe that's the reason Democrats are cheering so hard for the virus. I don't know who is more dangerous to this country, Red China or their supporters in the Democrat party.

Sure...because a released virus can swoop around like an angel of death picking out people with differing political views. I have a lot of older friends who are conservative. Some even Trump supporters. While we have differing views on policy, I've never seen an identifying mark on any of my friends that would distinguish them as conservative.

So let me put a hole in your conspiracy theory balloon. Why would communist China, a government that relies on the iron hand of enforcement and control, want to kill the very conservatives that would be instrumental in helping it stay in power? Wouldn't it make more sense to go after the progressives and liberals? The people who would pose a threat to its existence?

Now, back to thread at hand. Trump bungled the response to the virus. He and the rest of the Republican party deserve to be shown the door in November.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

Sure...because a released virus can swoop around like an angel of death picking out people with differing political views. I have a lot of older friends who are conservative. Some even Trump supporters. While we have differing views on policy, I've never seen an identifying mark on any of my friends that would distinguish them as conservative.

So let me put a hole in your conspiracy theory balloon. Why would communist China, a government that relies on the iron hand of enforcement and control, want to kill the very conservatives that would be instrumental in helping it stay in power? Wouldn't it make more sense to go after the progressives and liberals? The people who would pose a threat to its existence?

Now, back to thread at hand. Trump bungled the response to the virus. He and the rest of the Republican party deserve to be shown the door in November.
Actually Xi is as afraid of Trump as Democrats are. Xi would much prefer a pushover establishment candidate that he can dominate. But now that President Trump is here to hold his feet to the fire, the days of establishment idiots like the Bushes, the Clintons and the Obamas are numbered. And lets not forget Biden. If he were elected, he would get ALL his marching orders from the very same establishment that has sold our country out to Communist China and globalism. Your argument is weak.

No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.

Send out hit teams to take out the anchors on CNN, MSNBC, Xi Jin (Gavin) Newsom, Andrew Cuomo. Not suggesting he should, but cutting off the source of panic would certainly stabilize the economy.

Next time you vote, just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times. Instead of just twitter trolling through good times.

And just remember what the democrats and their media have done. All because you couldn't win the 2020 elections.

Can't stop Hysteria. This is how Hitler came to power by constantly doing what our media does, and whipping everyone in to a fearful frenzy.

What you are witnessing is Fear Mongering and Propaganda at it's finest.
No. Canā€™t undo Donaldā€™s incompetent response and the way he intentionally downplayed the problem.
You see any testing yet? Thatā€™s how you would stop panic

But orangebpsychopath doesnā€™t want you to know how extensive this is.

Now you and every other trumpscum idiot should stfu and let the grownups deal with it.

at least til you can tell the difference between truth and fiction

Send out hit teams to take out the anchors on CNN, MSNBC, Xi Jin (Gavin) Newsom, Andrew Cuomo. Not suggesting he should, but cutting off the source of panic would certainly stabilize the economy.

LOL. And Trump's hostage address to the nation last Wednesday night didn't incite any panic or cause the markets to tank??

Honestly, after seeing posts like this, it just becomes clear to me that the right wing in this country poses the greatest threat to our existence as a Republic that we've ever faced.

Obama did not declare a national emergency in April, he declared it in October, after 1,000 Americans had died.

I didnā€™t say he did declare a National Emergency in APRIL 2009, and neither did you. So quit lying, Obama declared a national health emergency when there were 20 cases and no deaths. H1N1 was 35 times less deadly than TrumpOā€™s Pandemic. TrumpO wasted his first sixty days when he said the US had 15 cases but it would soon be zero because of how great he was. He said that when other parts of the world was piling up infections and deaths. He should have listened to the experts instead of his bullshit happy talk.

Rump has always fueled himself on self-delusion, a sicko psycho game he learnt at the feet of Norman Vincent Peale. That's how he pulls those boners of claiming he never said "Tim Apple", wasn't mocking a reporter's disability, and even transports his own father's birthplace five thousand miles to a whole different continent. Colloquialy put, he buys his own bullshit.

The pity of it is that there exist poor schlubs like SJ who can't see right through that bullshit for what it is.
Hey pogo, tell us again how H1N1 started in the U.S. lol

H1N1 came from here.

You know that, right?

Sure.

>> In the spring of 2009, a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged. It was detected first in the United States and spread quickly across the United States and the world. This new H1N1 virus contained a unique combination of influenza genes not previously identified in animals or people. This virus was designated as influenza A (H1N1)pdm09 virus. Ten years later work continues to better understand influenza, prevent disease, and prepare for the next pandemic. << --- CDC

You do realize this has zero to do with the post quoted. You know that, right? Are you confuserated as to which poster was talking about what?
Not at all. YOU claimed it started here. It didn't. It was first "discovered" here but it did not "originate" here. You know what "originate" means, right? And you also know that your comment that I quoted had nothing to do with the post to which you were responding (trolling).
2009 swine flu pandemic originated in Mexico, researchers discover

Obviously you have trouble following stuff. My post --- the one you QUOTED --- was entirely about Rump's personality disorder with the whole self-delusion song and dance. Matter of fact I notice that point runs all the way back to at least Monday. That has nothing in the world to do with "H1N1". I looked it up for you this time, next time do your own homework.

Last edited:
I'm saying, that with better (Democratic) leadership, as so many on here have claimed, the virus would not be having the effect on our country it is.

Your opinions are as academic as anyone else's. You aren't a fortune teller. Every uneducated guess is a partisan circle jerk. Just passing time.

I didnā€™t say he did declare a National Emergency in APRIL 2009, and neither did you. So quit lying, Obama declared a national health emergency when there were 20 cases and no deaths. H1N1 was 35 times less deadly than TrumpOā€™s Pandemic. TrumpO wasted his first sixty days when he said the US had 15 cases but it would soon be zero because of how great he was. He said that when other parts of the world was piling up infections and deaths. He should have listened to the experts instead of his bullshit happy talk.

Rump has always fueled himself on self-delusion, a sicko psycho game he learnt at the feet of Norman Vincent Peale. That's how he pulls those boners of claiming he never said "Tim Apple", wasn't mocking a reporter's disability, and even transports his own father's birthplace five thousand miles to a whole different continent. Colloquialy put, he buys his own bullshit.

The pity of it is that there exist poor schlubs like SJ who can't see right through that bullshit for what it is.
Hey pogo, tell us again how H1N1 started in the U.S. lol

H1N1 came from here.

You know that, right?

Sure.

>> In the spring of 2009, a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged. It was detected first in the United States and spread quickly across the United States and the world. This new H1N1 virus contained a unique combination of influenza genes not previously identified in animals or people. This virus was designated as influenza A (H1N1)pdm09 virus. Ten years later work continues to better understand influenza, prevent disease, and prepare for the next pandemic. << --- CDC

You do realize this has zero to do with the post quoted. You know that, right? Are you confuserated as to which poster was talking about what?
Not at all. YOU claimed it started here. It didn't. It was first "discovered" here but it did not "originate" here. You know what "originate" means, right? And you also know that your comment that I quoted had nothing to do with the post to which you were responding (trolling).
2009 swine flu pandemic originated in Mexico, researchers discover

Obviously you have trouble following stuff. My post --- the one you QUOTED --- was entirely about Rump's personality disorder with the whole self-delusion song and dance. Matter of fact I notice that point runs all the way back to at least Monday. That has nothing in the world to do with "H1N1". I looked it up for you this time, next time do your own homework.
You're so full of shit you're laughable. You post irrelevant bullshit, then when you get smacked down with FACTS you post more irrelevant bullshit to distract from getting your ass handed to you. But I'm not telling you anything you and everyone else here doesn't already know, am I, loser?

No. Canā€™t undo Donaldā€™s incompetent response and the way he intentionally downplayed the problem.
You see any testing yet? Thatā€™s how you would stop panic
People are surviving Coronovirus. It's a nothing burger.

..In 6 months 1000 died due to H1N1 under Obama.....hardly a peep from the Media on how Obama did on it.............He didn't declare a Stratford Em

Where is your PEEP about Trumpo's 2018 deadly H1N1 and H3N2 flu season that was killing 4000 Americans a week.
By February 2018, the CDC said that the circulating virus strains included both B strains (Yamagata and Victoria), H1N1 and H3N2. On February 10, 2018, Fortune reported that influenza in the United States was killing up to 4,000 Americans a week, likely to far outstrip the rate of deaths in the 2009ā€“2010 season.​

So where was TrumpOā€™s declared national emergency?

Forum List

Back