There is nothing Like A good Old Fashioned Liberal Meltdown.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
VIDEO: Woman's Tantrum Over Neighbor's Trump Yard Signs BACKFIRES In Her Face!

I didn’t start a fight!” she screamed. “I gave a man a finger while he was standing in a driveway and I was driving by — okay that’s starting a fight. I’m a shit starter. That’s me. I’m moving on now. That’s police work. There’s your tax dollars at work there,” she said “Okay? Men will always have the upper hand on a woman in this country until we elect a woman who shatters the glass ceiling. Okay? So that’s what happened.”

Ooph. There’s a composite of Hillary Clinton supporters for you.

Yes!

Guess I have to put up some signs for Trump.
I have a couple trees that hang over a main road on one side of my property, I think I will climb up and put the signs on the high branches were they will be obvious but too high for someone to take down.
I want to melt a few liberals too.
Its fun.

I'm waiting on some libtard to go apeshit over my Trump Make America Great Again sticker and the Hillary for Prison sticker right below it :D I got it for free on Friday when I stopped in a county's GOP office because they had a sign for deplorable shirts.

I didn’t start a fight!” she screamed. “I gave a man a finger while he was standing in a driveway and I was driving by — okay that’s starting a fight. I’m a shit starter. That’s me. I’m moving on now. That’s police work. There’s your tax dollars at work there,” she said “Okay? Men will always have the upper hand on a woman in this country until we elect a woman who shatters the glass ceiling. Okay? So that’s what happened.”

Yes!

was that the lady who was on oxygen that a Trump supporter saw fit to punch in the face for no reason? Summary of a Trump supporter right there.

I have a couple trees that hang over a main road on one side of my property, I think I will climb up and put the signs on the high branches were they will be obvious but too high for someone to take down.
Its fun.

careful they don’t fall on your winnebago/house.

Yes!

was that the lady who was on oxygen that a Trump supporter saw fit to punch in the face for no reason? Summary of a Trump supporter right there.

Deflection is so beneath ewe! Knot!

Yes!

If she was on oxygen, then what was she doing at a Trump rally looking for trouble?

Its fun.

careful they don’t fall on your winnebago/house.
Actually, I have both on the property. Well, not a Winnebago but a 38ft travel trailer.
Its what you can have when you work. You should give it a try sometime.

Never could understand liberals obsession with what others earn.

I'm waiting on some libtard to go apeshit over my Trump Make America Great Again sticker and the Hillary for Prison sticker right below it :D I got it for free on Friday when I stopped in a county's GOP office because they had a sign for deplorable shirts.
I have the Hillary for prison sticker, one that says Trump 2016 and one that says Build the wall Deport them all.
So far I only have people hitting their horns and giving me the thumbs up.
Very dissapointed, I was hoping to short circuit some of the liberal assholes in the area.

So, I read the comments posted and found her "followers" are against her, not recommending her actions. I agree with the posters..."poor Ben."

I have the Hillary for prison sticker, one that says Trump 2016 and one that says Build the wall Deport them all.
So far I only have people hitting their horns and giving me the thumbs up.
Very dissapointed, I was hoping to short circuit some of the liberal assholes in the area.
I got the 2 I mentioned plus Badges Don't Grant Extra Rights,Free Palestine Boycott Israel,Stop Hillary,Label 56 and I had a 9/11 was an inside job one but it started coming off so I ripped it off...Oh and I have a Its called the american dream because you gotta be asleep to believe it that's from George Carlin lol.

How dare that redneck stand in his driveway and offend that libtard bitch! Oh the outrage!

Yes!

And we wonder why people on the Liberal Left get shot?

You slow down in front of my house while I am standing in the driveway and shoot me the bird?

Someone in her family needs to get her committed for a psych analysis, quick...

Poor Ben has a bat shit brained mother, they follow her because she is living proof liberalism causes sever brain damage...

Yes!

And we wonder why people on the Liberal Left get shot?

You slow down in front of my house while I am standing in the driveway and shoot me the bird?

Someone in her family needs to get her committed for a psych analysis, quick...

Poor Ben has a bat shit brained mother, they follow her because she is living proof liberalism causes sever brain damage...
In true liberal style she called him a fucking racist!

Forum List

Back