What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There Is No War On Christmas , and there isn't a war on Thanksgiving.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why the left hates Christmas.

"Many on the Left (as opposed to liberals) have been warring on Christmas for more than a generation. Leftists always deny there is a war on Christmas and mock those who claim there is.

There is a mind-blowing chutzpah or lack of self-awareness when people do something and yet deny that they are actually doing it. But the evidence is overwhelming.

The Left has stopped schools from calling Christmas vacations by that name—the name schools called them throughout American history until the last couple of decades. Almost every non-Christian school in America now calls Christmas vacation “winter break.”"

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why the left hates Christmas.

"Many on the Left (as opposed to liberals) have been warring on Christmas for more than a generation. Leftists always deny there is a war on Christmas and mock those who claim there is.

There is a mind-blowing chutzpah or lack of self-awareness when people do something and yet deny that they are actually doing it. But the evidence is overwhelming.

The Left has stopped schools from calling Christmas vacations by that name—the name schools called them throughout American history until the last couple of decades. Almost every non-Christian school in America now calls Christmas vacation “winter break.”"

What's your problem? I wish my Jewish friends Happy Holidays or Happy Hunakka, but they wouldn't have a melt down if I wished them Merry Christmas...

This is a Fox News fabrication. Its a happy time of year. Muslims wish me Happy Christmas and I wish them Happy Eid.

Its not a war on Christmas.. Its a case of the ass.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List