There is no such thing as an Islamaphobe in Hamilton Ontario or anywhere else but we have pathetic

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
There is no such thing as an Islamaphobe in Hamilton Ontario or anywhere else but we have pathetic sell outs as so called elected officials selling us out to such pathetic lies while attempting to dictate to the public what you are allowed to be offended by!

Islam and muslims are extremely offencive and repulsive. Proof that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe or xenophobe when it comes to muslims is:

In islam raping children at the age of 9 is deemed as acceptable and paedophiles are extremely offencive hence it is illegal in Canada and this is not an irrational fear, this is what muslims and their sick filthy disgusting religion deems as acceptable and every single one of them follows the quran where this disgusting filth is deemed as acceptable. Police Muslim Chaplain (why is there such a filthy offencive title here on a Canadian police force in the first place?!!) Musleh Khan admits that marrying a 9 year old is acceptable in Islam. Islam has no place in Canada and Muslims are not worthy of being here!

Shafia killings, guy following quran (what all muslims follow) kills his daughters here in Canada. This is not an irrational fear, this is what muslims factually do and therefor a rational concern. Islam has no place in Canada and muslims are not worthy of being here. This is how they treat people born into islam who want to get away from islam. They even kill their own family because muslims are that sick filthy disgusting offencive and repulsive.

Every single muslim on the planet follows the quran which is where you will find violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable and currently happening in several countries around the world currently where their population percentage exceeds that of which Canada currently has. Muslims stone people to death for not being Muslim. Muslims behead people for not being muslim. Muslims rape women for not being or dressing like muslims. This is what muslims factually do around the world in several countries in modern day of which again these violent hate crimes can be found within the quran and every muslim on the planet follows the quran.

No matter what lies elected officials in Canada try to feed you, A rational concern is not an irrational fear thus there is factually no such thing as an islamaphobe anywhere.

I know that Canada's elected officials are that stupid to think that they can try and dictate to you what you may por may not find offencive but they will never get away with it because no matter what garbage for so called laws they attempt to create, all muslims are offencive because they all follow the quran!

I know that the liberal party of Canada is so stupid they don't even realise that islam is not a race. There are different human racial variations who stoop to following islam. I don't care what colour your skin is or what country you are from, if you follow the quran with it's many hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable you are an offencive repulsive low life scum bag. You want to lose that title and regain dignity as a human, throw islam in the garbage where it belongs and join the human race as someone worthy of respect.

Islamic women are so ashamed of their religion that they hide their faces. Islamic men are so greedy and selfish they treat their women like slaves who have to do their husbands every bidding but to Andrea Horwath this is reason to celebrate by labelling October as Provincial garbage bag month!

Any time anyone calls someone an islamaphobe, you know they are lying while they are deliberately placing your lives in danger to these offencive human beings degrading themselves with the title muslim.

Look at it this way, our elected officials are running the kitchen and they are poisoning the food. They make laws to try and prevent you from informing the public that the food is poisoned and calling it a phobia to inform the public that the food is poisoned because to the sick twisted pathetic mentality of the Canadian official even though poison will kill you, not wanting to take it or let others take it means to their lying mentalities that you have a phobia.

You tell me what is wrong with this picture, Islam deems paedophilia as acceptable and the city of Hamilton Council want to celebrate this by attempting to label it's own citizens with the lie islamaphobe for being offended by such disgusting filth.

Islam deems killing those who are not muslim as acceptable as well kill anyone leaving islam as acceptable and the Ontario Parliament wants to celebrate October as garbage bag month. Again, every single muslim on the planet follows the quran which is where you will find these violent hate crimes against non muslims as well those leaving islam deemed as acceptable
and currently happening in modern day. This is what muslims follow and this is what muslims do and for bringing this up and exposing their violent hate crimes they try and label you with such lies as the hater as well label you with such lies as islamaphobe because they are all that mentally weak and pathetic.

Mulsims rape children and gang rape women not mulsim / dressed as muslims because islam deems this disgusting behaviour as acceptable and Justin (not worthy of being referred to as Prime Minister) wants to celebrate them by forcing this offencive garbage on Canadian citizens.

Islam has no place in Canada except the garbage pail, the quran isn't even valuable enough to use as toilet paper, mosques deserve a wrecking ball and all those who want to be a muslim can leave the country otherwise throw islam in the garbage where it belongs and you are welcome to stay no matter the colour of your skin!

Islam is offencive disgusting low life scum bag filthy garbage and no elected officials rhetoric such as forcing lies and deceptions through legislation changes this fact!

A phobia describes an irrational fear, yet because muslims are factually doing these things reveals that being concerned is not irrational therefor not a phobia at all. Muslims support these hate crimes deemed as acceptable and found within their quran and they are currently in modern day practicing these hate crimes in many countries around the world as they destroy the countries that they invade such as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, and these countries are currently being divided with the same lies the our elected officials here in Canada are attempting to force upon Canadian citizens so quite obviously, if this is allowed to continue, we will soon be in bad of shape and divided as these countries to assist our conquering as is currently happening in several countries around thew world right now. A couple of decades ago Afghanistan only had around 5% muslim population and since they did to Afghanistan as they are beginning to do to even Canada after a couple of decades muslims are now running the country and all those who are not muslim have no rights.

A mulsim country Saudi Arabia has also bought their way into running the human rights commission so the so called human rights commision is quite obviously bias garbage that can not be trusted and anything they stand for laughed off of the table because all that they are going to do like the sell outs in the UN, the sell outs in the EU, the sell outs of Canada is to push their muslim garbage on everyone. This is not acceptable.

For more than 16 years I have been sharing the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies with the officials of Canada and now in recent years with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries and not once has anyone ever contest the factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies with so much as a shred of validity. I took the time to seek out the facts that falsify the so called beliefs of every religion because I noticed that religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide over filthy disgusting ridiculous lies right to this very day. Religion is the most disgusting filthy offencive garbage that ever existed since the human race began here on Earth. The religious claim that god / allah is the creator of everything and proof that they claim it to be intelligent is that they claim to worship or pray to it which means they are fooled to think something that is factually proven not to exist has intelligence to understand their worship or pathetic prayer. The factual evidence which proves that there is no such thing as a god / no such thing as an allah is quite simply that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness let alone can develop an intellect out of nothingness let alone start creating with nothing! If you want to contest this simple fact with so much as a shred of validity, simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. I know that no one ever will because what I share is the factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. (A foundation of a religion is the ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be)

From what I have seen and been subjected too, it appears as though Jewish people are many of those behind this forcing muslims on many countries and working with such countries as Saudi Arabia to do it in pathetic attempt to try and fulfill their disgusting foundation of religious lies by calling themselves the chosen ones as they blubber and whine such rhetoric as the holocaust they seek to defecate on many countries by doing far worse to all of you and your children while calling this a caliphate.

Here in North America we have religious people blubbering and whining about islam but yet they are all to thank for their freedom of religion opening the door to this very real threat being forced upon us up here in Canada now for example. If you are a religious person blubbering and whining about islam but yet are not willing to give up your religion to get rid of islam than you are just as bad and as much of a threat to our well being as muslims because you are the ones who value filthy religious lies more than you quite obviously value human life hence what it means to be religious and here you are keeping the door wide open so your children and their children can run for their lives once muslims population rise enough for them to start forcing more of their sharia garbage on everyone! All the muslims who claim to be peaceful and to not hurt innocent people are telling you anything to keep the door open for more muslims to come into the country. Muslims only consider other muslims as innocent and everyone else they refer to as infidel. Anyone who calls a religion that deems it acceptable to kill anyone not muslim a religion of peace obviously lives with their back side wrapped around their neck especially when religion has already lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide and the world in general is well aware I am sure that islam is a big part of that! To muslims death must mean peace.

Thousands of years of war and divide over filthy religious lies, it's time for you to wake up people and start acting like adults instead of child like minded fools hiding behind a book of garbage which you allow your brains to turn to mush while allow such pathetic books to do your thinking for you.

The time for the destruction of religion has come. I will never stoop to succumb to any religion. Religion is the most offencive filthy garbage I have ever encountered in my life on every level and here we are with many of us in North America aware of what is going on with these muslims and their offencive garbage being thrust upon us.

We have grounds to rid all elected officials from continuing to stain Canada with this disparity. We as Canadians agree to live in a democracy. Our elected officials are turning their backs on citizens and democracy to lobbyist dictatorship. Lobbyist dictatorship is not a democracy which is grounds to disband all levels of government and have re elections immediately excluding any person as a candidate that has accepted lobbyist cash to betray the citizens they govern to lobbyist dictatorship. Do you vote someone in so they can accept lobbyist cash, turn their backs on you then force lobbyist dictation on you, is this why anyone votes them in? It is clearly not a democracy but greedy selfish individuals taking advantage of it's citizens for their own personal gain. If anyone is not willing to run for office for the money tax payers pay them, and must have lobbyist cash then they quite obviously are back stabbers who don't deserve to be in office in the first place.

We still have time to salvage our country Canada but we first must remove the excrement such as Justin from office on all levels of governing. We must undo everything Justin has done no exceptions, everything Wynne has done, even Nottley as they justly deserve to be behind bars for deliberately sending Canada on a path of destruction because this is treason.

I say we also declare no deficit and the world bank can go screw itself since it is responsible for paying off our elected officials to betray us, it is a loss they deserve and our elected officials deserve to be behind bars paying for! Same for the USA and every other country these low life's are messing with.

This paragraph is for you to ponder. I'm not claiming that there are aliens here but in lieu of a possibility, if you were going to take over another planet to colonize but that planet was populated with a species with weapons of mass destruction to save your species from getting killed you turn that population against one another and make them kill each other off like a bunch of stupid fools (also tactical to force wars on them that are not going to heavily impact the environment with such as the use nuclear bomb extremes) and when their numbers have dwindled that's when you move in to dominate the suckers you played against each other. I am no sucker, and I see us humans being turned against each other with the disgusting filthy offencive tool known as religion as it has for thousands of years. Throw religion away and we are all just human who can start believing in each other instead of a pathetic following of filthy religious lies. I love and care about all of you no matter your racial variation which is why I gave up on my own selfishness long ago to pursue the good fight for the well being of the future of the life on this planet so very long ago and in recent years on international levels.

Such a sick society we currently live in where the selfish and the greedy get away with murder but because they have money we have the general public who seems to be thinking only people with money are worth listening too meanwhile those of us who gave up on greed and selfishness to make a better future for us all have to fight claw and be creative just to be heard let alone taken serious because we are not selfish greedy pricks.

Just over 30 days ago I was banned off of facebook for looking out for the well being of Canadian citizens being subjected to the dangers of islam and I am proud to never veer off the path and always fight such disgusting filth as islam and no official will ever successfully dictate to me such lies as islam and all of it's hate crimes is not offencive or does not present a danger to Canadian citizens well being! I may be banned again soon for writing this but this is my pleasure to be here for all of you. I will still visit etc. until the next ban is lifted in another 30 days if this is what is about to happen.

Islam is extremely offencive and I don't care if sharing what muslims do offends muslims! Go figure, they do these things yet act all offended of you raising awareness to the fact of what muslims do and what they all follow in that sick little quran of theirs which is where you find violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable.

I look forward to making videos on the subject in the near future and keep in mind any official who calls you the lie islamaphobe is committing treason against the citizens of Canada while trying to use such lies to silence you while placing you and your families and fellow citizens lives in obvious and deliberate danger. Yeah I do do love and care about the well being of the future of the life on this planet but that doesn't mean that your actions does not disgust me or that your ignorance doesn't infuriate me. Time for you to grow up people!

14956396_330416760673861_4767745669861004394_n.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
Thanks for revealing yourself a liar as thoroughly explained within the composition beginning this very thread. lmao, way too easy.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
Come on dead beats, get the word out.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Yes, we can all agree that muslims are pretty terrible.

Come on dead beats, get the word out.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

And in trying to get the word out one could end up being charged with an hate crime against an identifiable group. Talk about how bad the people had to live with their life under Castro. We have Castro type politicians in Canada who do not believe that everyone has a right to their opinions and points of view. If one is not being politically correct well it could be off to the gulag for you. Too bad that Canada does not have a 1st Amendment like the American people have.

Forum List

Back