There Is No Such Thing As A Future The Antichrist.

Jesus has a beutiful Philosophy. It is a peacful giving Philosophy, that is light.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

To Jesus, his disciples, followers, and the unknown authors who wrote the gospels and witnessed the destruction of Judea, the temple, their way of life, and slaughtered, imprisoned, maimed, and enslaved hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children 'the nations' were the enemy.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all 'the nations' to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Just art thou, in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of the prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink.

A curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. Beautiful indeed!

Last edited:

To Jesus, his disciples, followers, and the unknown authors who wrote the gospels and witnessed the destruction of Judea, the temple, their way of life, and slaughtered, imprisoned, maimed, and enslaved hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children 'the nations' were the enemy.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all 'the nations' to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

The sword from hs mouth is truth. What do you mean enslaved thousands?

That is what you have been told.

I am telling you that the sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

:wine:

Remember.

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

A curse? I don't think so.

In Revelations 1:16, the Apostle John describes the Son of Man saying, "… out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword." Again, Revelations 2:16 says, "…I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth." Jesus doesn’t have a "physical" sword protruding out of His mouth.

A curse? I don't think so.

In Revelations 1:16, the Apostle John describes the Son of Man saying, "… out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword." Again, Revelations 2:16 says, "…I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth." Jesus doesn’t have a "physical" sword protruding out of His mouth.

The truth will set you free.

The sharp two edged sword is used clearly and specifically to smite the nations, not set them free. (at least until he returns)

"What he shuts no one else can open and what he opens no one else can shut."

:wine:

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Be open.

Remember, the story of Jesus was from the beginning a story only half told to be completed in what was once the distant future.

Last edited:
The "Best" interest of the Church? That's not what it's about. There is a Future "Antichrist". Surada is not a Christian, throw out whatever she says.

According to scripture the antichrist is revealed (exposed) in the future. *

(That doesn't mean that the reign of the antichrist hasn't happened yet.)

The antichrist has been terrorizing people ever since 325 c.e. when Rome unleashed on the world the unequalled coequal edible triune mangod, a counterfeit Jesus (who claimed to be God and abolished divine law) and set out to persecute through the centuries all of those who maintain allegiance to Jesus and keep all of God's commands.

* Consider it done. What was once only in the future is now permanently in the past...

Last edited:
According to scripture the antichrist is revealed (exposed) in the future. *

(That doesn't mean that the reign of the antichrist hasn't happened yet.)

The antichrist has been terrorizing people ever since 325 c.e. when Rome unleashed on the world the unequalled coequal edible triune mangod, a counterfeit Jesus (who claimed to be God and abolished divine law) and set out to persecute through the centuries all of those who maintain allegiance to Jesus and keep all of God's commands.

* Consider it done. What was once only in the future is now permanently in the past...

Nope sorry, it's still coming.

Nope sorry, it's still coming.

If you expect Jesus to appear ANY MINUTE then the antichrist will be both revealed and destroyed ANY MINUTE by him.... if scripture is true.

Just think of it as an example of God's mercy. The horrors that you anticipate in the future will be in the past before realize that what you expect to begin already began in 325 c.e....Before you even realize that you have already born the mark of the beast for your entire life by paying homage to a false counterfeit Jesus, a three in one supernatural yet edible mangod that never existed except in the deluded mind of the accursed who seek spiritual life from a figment of a perverted anti semitic God hating antichrist 4th century Roman imagination.

Last edited:

Just art thou, in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of the prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink.

A curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. Beautiful indeed!
You miss something. Jesus is the word. That word is a sword. Jesus being the word is a sword. People like a gleaming, hard, sharp swords. The carnal mind likes swords that cut. That destruction would not have happend had people seen Jesus as the Lord of Glory. People reaped what the sowed. They served the death angel. That is why Jesus wept over Jerusalem.
Devils go mad. That is not Jesus in the mind of a person.
A sword of light comes out of God's mouth., They that get smitten are they that have smitten others,. God is equal.

Revelation 19:15“And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.” The people who are slain deserve it. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked.​

Jesus becomes flesh and blood in us when he is in our mind. We are flesh and blood.
We are counseled to not to consume blood. They that are worthy to drink blood, are worthy of eternal body and soul. death.

Last edited:
You miss something. Jesus is the word. That word is a sword. Jesus being the word is a sword. People like a gleaming, hard, sharp swords. The carnal mind likes swords that cut. That destruction would not have happend had people seen Jesus as the Lord of Glory. People reaped what the sowed. They served the death angel. That is why Jesus wept over Jerusalem.
Devils go mad. That is not Jesus in the mind of a person.
A sword of light comes out of God's mouth., They that get smitten are they that have smitten others,. God is equal.

Revelation 19:15“And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.” The people who are slain deserve it. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked.​

Jesus becomes flesh and blood in us when he is in our mind. We are flesh and blood.
We are counseled to not to consume blood. They that are worthy to drink blood, are worthy of eternal body and soul. death.

No. Thats what you have been told. You have been misled.
I am telling you that "the sword" is a curse in a cup of wine. :wine:Jeremiah 25:15.

This is the truth, the very truth.

He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. This is the double edge.

When it says in scripture that ,"The word became flesh" the gospel is just saying that , from the beginning, the preexisting metaphor for the word of God was manna, bread from heaven, a metaphor for teaching from God, the food of angels.

This bread from heaven became the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for teaching from God.

This truth reveals many mysteries including the fact that kosher law is not and never was about food. Eat my flesh= internalize my teaching. drink my blood = do what I am doing to fulfil the laws demands to receive the promise of abundant life and divine providence, here on earth within the sanctuary of God.

The Antichrist is announced as the one "who denies the Father and the Son."

The similar term pseudokhristos or "false Christ" is found in the Gospels. In Matthew (chapter 24) and Mark (chapter 13), Jesus alerts his disciples not to be deceived by the false prophets, who will claim themselves as being Christ, performing "great signs and wonders". Three other images often associated with the singular Antichrist are the "little horn" in Daniel's final vision, the "man of sin" in Paul the Apostle's Second Epistle to the Thessalonians, and the Beast of the Sea in the Book of Revelation.

Nearly all commentators, both ancient and modern, identify the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 as the Antichrist, even though they vary greatly in who they view the Antichrist to be.[3] The man of sin is variously identified with Caligula,[4] Nero,[5][6] the papacy[7] and the end times Antichrist. Some scholars believe that the passage contains no genuine prediction, but represents a speculation of the apostle's own, based on Dan 8:23ff; 11:36ff, and on contemporary ideas of Antichrist.[4][8]

Nearly all commentators, both ancient and modern, identify the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 as the Antichrist, even though they vary greatly in who they view the Antichrist to be.[3] The man of sin is variously identified with Caligula,[4] Nero,[5][6] the papacy[7] and the end times Antichrist. Some scholars believe that the passage contains no genuine prediction, but represents a speculation of the apostle's own, based on Dan 8:23ff; 11:36ff, and on contemporary ideas of Antichrist.[4][8]
Men have always created their own demons and gods. There is nothing holy about the Bible, it simply exemplifies that fact.

Men have always created their own demons and gods. There is nothing holy about the Bible, it simply exemplifies that fact.

Some think Jarrod Kushner is the anti-christ.

Why Many Speculate that Jared Kushner is the Antichrist ...
Why Many Speculate that Jared Kushner is the Antichrist. Some people speculate that biblical prophecy is key to understanding Jared Kushner’s rapid rise to power.

The books of Daniel and Revelations speak of a man who will rise to power at the end of times who shares numerous similarities with Kushner. Before Kushner became adviser to the president, he was best known for brokering the most expensive

Some think Jarrod Kushner is the anti-christ.

Why Many Speculate that Jared Kushner is the Antichrist ...
Why Many Speculate that Jared Kushner is the Antichrist. Some people speculate that biblical prophecy is key to understanding Jared Kushner’s rapid rise to power.

The books of Daniel and Revelations speak of a man who will rise to power at the end of times who shares numerous similarities with Kushner. Before Kushner became adviser to the president, he was best known for brokering the most expensive
The Bible is a hodgepodge of gobbledygook. I can't understand why people even bother to read it anymore. The thing about Good and evil is people create it. Animals don't create it. Demons and Gods don't create. People do. So let's all work together, for a change, and create the good. The bad has no place in Civilization. Let's end it once and for all. Make a pledge to yourself that you're going to be good and stick with it. That's about all you can do.

The Bible is a hodgepodge of gobbledygook. I can't understand why people even bother to read it anymore. The thing about Good and evil is people create it. Animals don't create it. Demons and Gods don't create. People do. So let's all work together, for a change, and create the good. The bad has no place in Civilization. Let's end it once and for all. Make a pledge to yourself that you're going to be good and stick with it. That's about all you can do.

I agree. We should always be looking to make things better not worse.

Forum List

Back