There is no potato

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
That is safe around you........ That's what my mom used to tell me........ If I give in it's true.......

1494967383-ghk060117bobrecipes02.jpg

twice-baked-potatoes-recipe-6-of-8.jpg

homefries_Feature.jpg

Looks delicious. Too bad I don't eat many potatoes.
That's why I stipulated, "if I give in......" :lol:
Typically I eat many more rice dishes and only eat potatoes once or twice a month. That's a good thing because I could live on potatoes (and hamburger.......). :D

Looks delicious. Too bad I don't eat many potatoes.
That's why I stipulated, "if I give in......" :lol:
Typically I eat many more rice dishes and only eat potatoes once or twice a month. That's a good thing because I could live on potatoes (and hamburger.......). :D

That's what we used to cook if we got hungry before dinner. Slice a potato, make some pan fries, fry a couple burgers, add ketchup, done!

(Not necessarily in that order)

The kitchen has to be clean and ready by the time parents get home, though.

It's sad that there are people that think cheese on a potato is "good food."

I'm from south Louisiana. That's not even in the top 100 down here. Our food would blow you away.

We do not import our seafood. Do not pretend to know a fucking thing about Louisiana. I've lived here my entire life. We buy local. It's a huge thing around here to ONLY buy from local suppliers. No chinese crawfish, no chinese shrimp, nothing. It's not unheard of for people to meet the shrimp boats coming in and pay for it right at the dock.

Forum List

Back