There is no god !!

Itā€™s a human fabrication to explain the natural world when science did not exist !!

My last few months cannot get any worse
Trump lost a fake election
They cancelled my mma class
Now I have damaged back disks

It canā€™t get any worse

I am lying on the ground prone now in pain

No god is this cruel
I am a good guy and god never existed

You have lived a very sheltered life if you truly believe no God can be thst cruel. Cruelty of thst nature, and far worse, is the exact point of Godā€™s involvement in our lives to begin with. Itā€™s a test of the Soul. Nothing more and nothing less.

Itā€™s a human fabrication to explain the natural world when science did not exist !!

It canā€™t get any worse

No god is this cruel

You have lived a very sheltered life if you truly believe no God can be thst cruel. Cruelty of thst nature, and far worse, is the exact point of Godā€™s involvement in our lives to begin with. Itā€™s a test of the Soul. Nothing more and nothing less.
I should not be punished because my ancestors killed Christ . Just for the record : I love Jesus

It canā€™t get any worse

No god is this cruel
There are many gods -- whatever you worship.

But there is only one God (capital G)

I should not be punished because my ancestors killed Christ . Just for the record : I love Jesus

It has nothing to do with Christ or Christianity. Theyā€™re both Red Herrings designed to mislead you from the very simple understanding thst we are her for no purpose other than testing whether our Souls will do whst they SHOULD even when itā€™s painful, inconvenient and against our own best interests in this world.

Bigots have a constitutional right to claim that God doesn't exist but Christians get kicked off social media sites and arrested for congregating. Welcome to the left's brave new world.

I am done feeling sorry for myself
I just needed a few days to vent
I will get back on that horse

New Topics

Forum List

Back