There Is No Federal Mandate For Vaccinations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well remember what Biden said when talking about the second amendment right ? What cha gonna do against missiles, automatic weapons, nukes ???

Otherwise why would he even go there ? Was it fear mongering in order to suggest that "hey you can't stop the government with the second amendment today".

I would ask why would the people have to even go there or why would Biden think that something like that would even be on the mind of the people ??

Does he think that what the Democrat's are doing would somehow invoke the second amendment in the mind's of the people ? Reading into all the rhetoric is hard to keep up with, but word's do have meaning.

Our vote system should be the only thing needed, and if that doesn't work then what broke that ?? We need to know.

Now we have Biden saying that the 2022 election might not be legit... Wow. I've heard Democrats here denounce Trump for going there prior to the election of 2020, but here we have Biden doing the same ?? You can't make this bull crap up.
they are the world's largest hypocrites.

They are the ones who point a gun and fire, and when they know they can't win, cry to not shoot them. Please don't shoot, please. Then you don't and then they turn and shoot you in the back. Yeah, it's who they are.

What the moronic narrative was is irrelevant. I don't buy that shit and have been against the mask mandates since they were dreamed up.

That does not and never has had any bearing in the efficacy of the vaccine. It also does not change the fact that the vaccine does help prevent infection, to the tune of 60% or so, and no amount of sticking your head in the sand is going to change that. It is pathetic watching the left control what the right thinks - they support the vaccine so the right simply MUST oppose it.

CDC disagrees with you. Vaccines don't stop you from getting or spreading it and, to use your words, "No amount of sticking your head in the sand is going to change that."

Last edited:
CDC disagrees with you. Vaccines don't stop you from getting or spreading it and, to use your words, "No amount of sticking your head in the sand is going to change that."

Did you even read what he said?

"Reduces spread" and "doesn't stop spread" are not contradictory statements.

they are the world's largest hypocrites.

They are the ones who point a gun and fire, and when they know they can't win, cry to not shoot them. Please don't shoot, please. Then you don't and then they turn and shoot you in the back. Yeah, it's who they are.
Shoot as in a metaphor is being used.... I understand your word's, but just wanted to make sure that the leftist here aren't taking your word's in the literal sense... It's a metaphor leftist.. ROTFLMBO.

Agree that they are hypocrites. It's really amazing how stupid they think people are, especially the black folks whom they think are to dumb to get a voter ID... That should be the wedge that separates them, but sadly the dependency is to great.

Shoot as in a metaphor is being used.... I understand your word's, but just wanted to make sure that the leftist here aren't taking your word's in the literal sense... It's a metaphor leftist.. ROTFLMBO.

Agree that they are hypocrites. It's really amazing how stupid they think people are, especially the black folks whom they think are to dumb to get a voter ID... That should be the wedge that separates them, but sadly the dependency is to great.
It only proves their stupid

Did you even read what he said?

"Reduces spread" and "doesn't stop spread" are not contradictory statements.

Yea he said the vaccines don't work. That's what he said. They don't stop you from getting it, and don't stop you from spreading it.

So why mandate it? What's the fucking point of this vaccine?

127923108-dein-problem-ist-offensichtlich-kerl-mit-seinem-eigenen-kopf.jpg

They care nothing about the small number that may get sick or even die from the jab, just the majority that may stay out of the ICU if they get Covid
Correct, because the risk of harm from the vaccines is so vanishing low.

But hey, let's not let reality get in the way of a good cry.

Yea he said the vaccines don't work. That's what he said. They don't stop you from getting it, and don't stop...
Dummy, it seems you are having trouble getting past the binary thought process, but there actually is truth here that is BETWEEN vaccines being 100% effective and 0% effective.

If vaccines reduce your odds of hospitalization from Covid by 80-90% then ABSOLUTELY THEY WORK, even if they don't 100% prevent it in all cases.

to prevent hospitalization and death.
9tvi7o2o25d81.jpg
Bad example, because the blanket belt law is anti-freedom for the individual. You see, it is that we have individual freedom as a consequence of merit, and of being good people. The Democrat's love them some fascism now, otherwise they want the right's and freedom's destroyed for the individual via the power of the state. Everything has this blanketing effect, and they think that we are stronger as a group regardless of the group or groups being led in the wrong direction's.

If I'm riding in my car by myself, then why in the heck should I have to put on my seat belt if I choose not too ?? It's just wrong, and it has been wrong.

Bad example, because the blanket belt law is anti-freedom for the individual. You see, it is that we have individual freedom as a consequence of merit, and of being good people. The Democrat's love them some fascism now, otherwise they want the right's and freedom's destroyed for the individual via the power of the state. Everything has this blanketing effect, and they think that we are stronger as a group regardless of the group or groups being led in the wrong direction's.

If I'm riding in my car by myself, then why in the heck should I have to put on my seat belt if I choose not too ?? It's just wrong, and it has been wrong.
its the same reasoning that motorcycle helmets remain today.
its the same reason that child seats remain today.
the same for seat belts.
It was all tested in courts decades ago, repeatedly.
so you say bad example, but yet then you go on to describe why its a great example.

its the same reasoning that motorcycle helmets remain today.
its the same reason that child seats remain today.
the same for seat belts.
It was all tested in courts decades ago, repeatedly.
so you say bad example, but yet then you go on to describe why its a great example.
Kids safety seats mean the adult driver is responsible for someone else's life, so buckle up yes, and the helmet's aren't law in many state's, but if a rider is involved then a helmet should be provided that rider if the rider/passenger so desires one. If anyone is operating a vehicle as a single occupant of the vehicle, then it should be their personal choice as to whether or not they helmet up or buckle up. How it got beyond that is amazing really. No common sense was used, and the citizen's got duped into going along like a bunch of mindless sheep.

Forum List

Back