There is no cure for STUPID

The hospital is also choosing to condemn this man to death because he wont get a vaccination though right? Do we deny people heart transplants because they dont have a flu vaccine or the one for Measels? What does his vaccination status against COVID have to do with him getting a kidney?
If it is a requirement of the hospital, that is their choice. My view is that the hospital believes that, in his weakened condition, he will be susceptible to infection, and they do not want to take that chance
since kidney transplants are not a dime a dozen.

If it is a requirement of the hospital, that is their choice. My view is that the hospital believes that, in his weakened condition, he will be susceptible to infection, and they do not want to take that chance
When you get a transplant they put you on immuno suppressants. Im not a doctor but wouldnt they cancel out any benefit a vaccination gives you especially one that wanes as quick as this one does?

Oh and they lost their right to act like private institutions when the federal vaccine mandate was upheld. Dont get to have it both ways. Unless this hospital doesnt accept any federal insurance, ie medicare, or medicaid.

What could possibly be the justification for requiring a vaccination to get a kidney transplant? I've had any number of surgeries, and they've never asked me for my vaccine card.
Were any of your hard to find organs replaced?

When you get a transplant they put you on immuno suppressants. Im not a doctor but wouldnt they cancel out any benefit a vaccination gives you especially one that wanes as quick as this one does?
I am not a doctor, but you might want to ask a doctor what the thinking is, yes?

Oh and they lost their right to act like private institutions when the federal vaccine mandate was upheld. Dont get to have it both ways. Unless this hospital doesnt accept any federal insurance, ie medicare, or medicaid.
Again, ask a doctor.

Forum List

Back