There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the coward that shot the woman
He would be one of the LEO that were recognized by Congress for their heroism that day.

Why do you hate law enforcement?
Heroism? Bullshit. Cowardice. Like you. Seems no other officer saw a threat. And once again, don’t you EVER mention my wife again asshole.
I believe the rules say family members are off limits--Report that ignorant bastard.
Babbitt was a domestic terrorist, lawfully and appropriately killed committing an act of terror, seeking to destroy America’s democracy – her death was the consequence of her treason, she has only herself to blame.

Your definition literally says you are wrong. Homocide IS a crime, sometimes, and sometimes it isnt.

That's what he said, retard.

"Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense."

Your definition literally says you are wrong. Homocide IS a crime, sometimes, and sometimes it isnt.

"Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense."
That isnt what Asslips said, retard. Before he quoted the source that backfired on him, his post said...
Obviously you have zero clue what homicide means. Homicide is not a crime you dim wit. Murder or Manslaughter is.

Goofyboy is a special type of idiot. You just gotta bypass his posts. He lives to get a response.

Goofyboy is a special type of idiot. You just gotta bypass his posts. He lives to get a response.
I literally just quoted your embarrassing mistake, yet you dont even have the integrity to admit the obvious. Sad.

That isnt what Asslips said, retard. Before he quoted the source that backfired on him, his post said...
Obviously you have zero clue what homicide means. Homicide is not a crime you dim wit. Murder or Manslaughter is.

Oh so now you're going BEFORE? Not the post you replied to that said "Your definition literally says you are wrong" when it was completely accurate.

And the before quote isn't wrong either. You can't be charged with homicide. He was perfectly clear on this, even clarified it for retards like you, and you're still too stupid to understand apparently.

Last edited:

He has a tendency to run off like a little coward when I catch him saying something stupid.

Oh so now you're going BEFORE? Not the post you replied to that said "Your definition literally says you are wrong" when it was completely accurate.

And the before quote isn't wrong either. You can't be charged with homicide. He was perfectly clear on this, even clarified it for retards like you, and you're still too stupid to understand apparently.
Like taking candy from a baby. Its really not fair. You dont even have to try to make them look stupid. They volunteer for it. :auiqs.jpg:

Christ, are all of you this dumb? He says it isnt a crime, then posts a quote that says it can be a crime. This isnt rocket science. His quote completely contradicted his claim right before the quote.

Please tell me you are following along now. Do you need a diagram? :laugh:

Christ, are all of you this dumb? He says it isnt a crime, then posts a quote that says it can be a crime. This isnt rocket science. His quote completely contradicted his claim right before the quote.

Here's the definition that you said was wrong:

What part of that is wrong, you stupid fuck? You know, because you said that his definition was wrong. Go ahead and show me with a diagram. Don't run off yet.

What part of that is wrong, you stupid fuck? You know, because you said that his definition was wrong. Go ahead and show me with a diagram. Don't run off yet.
I said Asslips was wrong you imbecile. At no point did i say the legal quote was wrong. How fucking stupid ARE you? You need to reread the very first sentence in this quote chain. :laugh:

Democrats. SMH.

You can tell when they have no grasp of latin or the law.

I said Asslips was wrong you imbecile. At no point did i say the legal quote was wrong. How fucking stupid ARE you? You need to reread the very first sentence in this quote chain. :laugh:

Democrats. SMH.

It was perfectly clear. Apparently too complicated for you. :lol:

He likes to look for the smallest details to argue. He's a sad, pathetic, petty loser who will run away at the first sign of being wrong when his semantics argument goes the wrong way.

Democrats. SMH.

It was perfectly clear. Apparently too complicated for you. :lol:
Did both of you get an inner city hood education or something? Your reading comprehension is attrocious. Maybe its just low IQ's, either way, you arent looking so great right now.

He likes to look for the smallest details to argue. He's a sad, pathetic, petty loser who will run away at the first sign of being wrong when his semantics argument goes the wrong way.
He provided only one detail, and it was wrong! You low IQ idiots still havent figured it out. :laugh:

He provided only one detail, and it was wrong! You low IQ idiots still havent figured it out. :laugh:

Oh really? Just one detail huh? He provided the legal definition for homicide. Looks correct to me.

So what were you saying? Just one wrong detail that he provided? Because I see a correct detail right there.

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.
"Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. "

Obviously you're illiterate and have no clue what homicide means. :auiqs.jpg:
The cop will be facing zero criminal charges. Good luck with the civil suit. You're gonna need it since its all on video.
HEY dimbulb, Babbit’s family will drive your murderer pal into the poorhouse. See, nowhere in any report does the word justifiable appear. Laughing at your own ignorance Asslips. I know full well what homicide means. Seems you’ll need more than luck since video shows several cops IN THE ROOM with Babbitt. NONE of them fired a shot. Seems they saw no threat. An independent investigation (what you fear) would easily result in murder charges.
He shot her in his professional capacity, so he's not going to be personally financially liable even if the family can get a judgment against him. His employer/insurance, etc. is who would make the payout.

On the other hand though, let's say they do get a settlement for her alleged wrongful death. Is her family legally responsible for using any of that money to pay off that $71,000 personal loan she had outstanding at the time of her death, that she took out for her business?

And crazy negroes on drugs and committing crimes get shot all the time. You ever going to stop whining about that?
So military service automatically makes you dangerous in civilian society and warrants murder
Where were you the day brains got passed out?
HOWEVER considering that one element of her job as a member of the Air Force Security Forces was the protection of military installations, you would think that she would have a better grasp on the concepts of intrusions and what it means to have a law enforcement officer pointing a weapon at you and tell you to cease advancing.

Have you bothered even watching the video? There were a hundred people in the area, shouting and pushing, and you really think this girl, stepping through a door with dozens of others amidst all the loud confusion, saw and could respond to one sole person, far off to one side, pulling out a gun knowing he would actually shoot her with it? Crazy.
I've seen the video but nothing in it changes my perception of the situation the officer was facing. I don't know about other people but I judge his decision to shoot based on what I would have done had I been in his shoes and that decision would be based on the way I've been trained.

They/He didn't want anyone breaching that locked door which led to the House chambers were several congressional members had retreated for safety. When the mob found the door to the chambers locked, they began breaking out the windows in order to facilitate the breach of the locked door. The fact that the officers were right there are could see what they were doing and planning goes to strengthen the officers' case.

The door was locked for a reason, to keep people out, so once the mob decided to attempt to breach the locked door by breaking out the windows and then going through the broken window, they became fair game to the officers whose sole job was to protect the lives of the House members sheltering from harm in the chambers. The officers owed the intruders no special warnings or considerations because they were "breaking in" to an area that the officers where defending (the entrance to the chambers).

I've said this before, the officer who shot Ashli neutralized the threat he perceived with one shot. The fact that no one else attempted to breach that window is pretty much testament and proof that he correctly assessed the situation and took the appropriate action.

You know how the police were always being cleared for shooting a subject in the back while they were attempting to run away from the cops? The reason for so many of the complaints is because once a subject is no longer advancing on you and is in fact turned away from you and attempting to escape, they are no longer considered a threat to you and deadly force is no longer justified as a defense. Therefore, when someone who is advancing on you even when you have a firearm pointed at them, refuses to comply with your commands to stop AND has an angry mob at their back waiting to pour in as soon as they clear the window, a protection officer is allowed to use deadly force in that situation due to the disparity of numbers (one shooters versus a violent mob), failure to comply with verbal orders, etc.

If a policeman is holding a gun and you keep coming at him, you will likely get shot.

Now if she had turned away and retreated, and then got shot, it would be questionable.

She wasn't coming at him, he was off to the side. She was trying to get through an opening, and was not a direct threat to him.
I honestly do not understand why you all are having so much difficulty understanding this simple concept. The mob encountered a locked door that lead to the House Chambers. If was locked in order to keep people out but instead of staying out they decided to breach the locked door by breaking out the window and attempting to go through the window.

Ashli was shot to keep her and anyone else from getting to the other side of that locked door, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back