There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the coward that shot the woman
He would be one of the LEO that were recognized by Congress for their heroism that day.

Why do you hate law enforcement?
Heroism? Bullshit. Cowardice. Like you. Seems no other officer saw a threat. And once again, don’t you EVER mention my wife again asshole.
I believe the rules say family members are off limits--Report that ignorant bastard.
I did. So did another poster. Still waiting for action almost 3 days later.

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.
"Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. "

Obviously you're illiterate and have no clue what homicide means. :auiqs.jpg:
The cop will be facing zero criminal charges. Good luck with the civil suit. You're gonna need it since its all on video.

BTW doesnt the cop have some kind of cop immunity? ;)

far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.

The cop will be facing zero criminal charges. Good luck with the civil suit. You're gonna need it since its all on video.
HEY dimbulb, Babbit’s family will drive your murderer pal into the poorhouse. See, nowhere in any report does the word justifiable appear. Laughing at your own ignorance Asslips. I know full well what homicide means. Seems you’ll need more than luck since video shows several cops IN THE ROOM with Babbitt. NONE of them fired a shot. Seems they saw no threat. An independent investigation (what you fear) would easily result in murder charges.

And crazy negroes on drugs and committing crimes get shot all the time. You ever going to stop whining about that?
So military service automatically makes you dangerous in civilian society and warrants murder
Where were you the day brains got passed out?
HOWEVER considering that one element of her job as a member of the Air Force Security Forces was the protection of military installations, you would think that she would have a better grasp on the concepts of intrusions and what it means to have a law enforcement officer pointing a weapon at you and tell you to cease advancing.

Have you bothered even watching the video? There were a hundred people in the area, shouting and pushing, and you really think this girl, stepping through a door with dozens of others amidst all the loud confusion, saw and could respond to one sole person, far off to one side, pulling out a gun knowing he would actually shoot her with it? Crazy.

As for splitting hairs, my opinion it's not, because if you watch the video the cop that shot her was off to the side so it's likely she didn't see him, and if he didn't shout at her then it's likely she didn't get any warning that she would be shot.

That's ridiculous. People said "Gun! Gun! Gun!" when they saw the armed officer. What did she think was going to happen trying to breach a barricaded part of our Capitol with a violent mob behind her, directly in front of armed security pointing a gun right at them? Was she deaf and retarded maybe?

She's an idiot if she didn't figure out the danger of what she was doing. Darwin award candidate right there.

I'm not saying your wrong, but please show me that video.
Why? We've all seen the video. But here you go.

I heard someone yelling about a gun, but not a warning from the cop.

If a policeman is holding a gun and you keep coming at him, you will likely get shot.

Now if she had turned away and retreated, and then got shot, it would be questionable.

She wasn't coming at him, he was off to the side. She was trying to get through an opening, and was not a direct threat to him.

As for splitting hairs, my opinion it's not, because if you watch the video the cop that shot her was off to the side so it's likely she didn't see him, and if he didn't shout at her then it's likely she didn't get any warning that she would be shot.

That's ridiculous. People said "Gun! Gun! Gun!" when they saw the armed officer. What did she think was going to happen trying to breach a barricaded part of our Capitol with a violent mob behind her, directly in front of armed security pointing a gun right at them? Was she deaf and retarded maybe?

She's an idiot if she didn't figure out the danger of what she was doing. Darwin award candidate right there.

Youre better than me. I wouldnt have wasted my time. He could have sent her a registered letter and DD would still claim she wasnt warned. Personally she didnt even deserve the 4 warnings she got.

I proved you are a liar. You said the officer himself warned her. I have found no proof, and you refuse to post the video where you claimed the officer himself warned her prior to shooting her.

Youre better than me. I wouldnt have wasted my time. He could have sent her a registered letter and DD would still claim she wasnt warned. Personally she didnt even deserve the 4 warnings she got.

I proved you are a liar. You said the officer himself warned her. I have found no proof, and you refuse to post the video where you claimed the officer himself warned her prior to shooting her.

Nah. You just proved you are a confused idiot. The officer did warn her and I posted that proof. You got confused and claimed I said I saw it in the video but cant seem to post me actually saying that. Face it scrub. You literally fucked your own head trying to prove a pointless point. :lol:

Nah. You just proved you are a confused idiot. The officer did warn her and I posted that proof. You got confused and claimed I said I saw it in the video but cant seem to post me actually saying that. Face it scrub. You literally fucked your own head trying to prove a pointless point. :lol:

Everyone can go back and read the posts where I first questioned you about your claim that the officer warned her before shooting her.
You failed to show any proof, and you simply weaved and dodged from that point on. It's there for everyone to go back and read.

Game, set, match.

Everyone can go back and read the posts where I first questioned you about your claim that the officer warned her before shooting her.
You failed to show any proof, and you simply weaved and dodged from that point on. It's there for everyone to go back and read.

Game, set, match.

I didnt weave and dodge. I just laughed at you and pointed out that you were confused. :lol:

Lol!!! here you go again!! What a bald faced liar!! :laugh:

"You got confused and claimed I said I saw it in the video but cant seem to post me actually saying that."

Your words:

"He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance."

My words:

"Where did you read she warned before she was shot?"

Your words:

I didnt read it. I watched the video. You should too.

"You got confused and claimed I said I saw it in the video but cant seem to post me actually saying that."

Your words:

"He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance."

My words:

Your words:

:itsok:

Your words:

My words:

Your words:

This is why I rarely engage you because you're a proven liar, and you aren't man enough to admit you made a mistake.

A mistake is no big deal, but when you lie, deflect and dodge, you lose credibility. In this case it's for all to see.
Goodnight dickhead.

I heard someone yelling about a gun, but not a warning from the cop.

That's what I said. People shouted that there was a gun when they saw the armed officer pointing a gun.

Was Ashli Babbitt deaf and retarded? How would she not know that she was putting herself in danger by breaking into the barricaded section directly in front of an armed police officer pointing a gun at them?

That's pretty stupid of her. That's why I think she deserves the Darwin award.

Your words:

My words:

Your words:

This is why I rarely engage you because you're a proven liar, and you aren't man enough to admit you made a mistake.

A mistake is no big deal, but when you lie, deflect and dodge, you lose credibility. In this case it's for all to see.
Goodnight dickhead.
If I were you I would never engage me. I always without fail hand you your ass on a platter. You're way too easy to confuse. Its like you're a mental midget :lol:

Your words:

My words:

Your words:

^ Lazy and inneffective response. No debate game to speak of. SMH.

Your words:

My words:

Your words:

Goodnight dickhead.
If I were you I would never engage me. I always without fail hand you your ass on a platter. Youre too easy to confuse. :lol:
^ USMB's most delusional member.

HEY dimbulb, Babbit’s family will drive your murderer pal into the poorhouse. See, nowhere in any report does the word justifiable appear. Laughing at your own ignorance Asslips. I know full well what homicide means. Seems you’ll need more than luck since video shows several cops IN THE ROOM with Babbitt. NONE of them fired a shot. Seems they saw no threat. An independent investigation (what you fear) would easily result in murder charges.
Obviously you have zero clue what homicide means. Homicide is not a crime you dim wit. Murder or Manslaughter is. :lol:

Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense.

Definition​

This is a defense in which the defendant introduces evidence, which, if found to be credible, will negate criminal liability or civil liability, even if it is proven that the defendant committed the alleged acts.

The evidence is the video showing the dumb bitch attempting to breach the chamber after being told to not do so.

Obviously you have zero clue what homicide means. Homicide is not a crime you dim wit. Murder or Manslaughter is. :lol:

Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense.

Definition​

This is a defense in which the defendant introduces evidence, which, if found to be credible, will negate criminal liability or civil liability, even if it is proven that the defendant committed the alleged acts.

The evidence is the video showing the dumb bitch attempting to breach the chamber after being told to not do so.
Your definition literally says you are wrong. Homocide IS a crime, sometimes, and sometimes it isnt.

Get your weak game out of here. Its embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back