There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
If you guys believe in a fictional character like Ashli Babbit. And so then you may as well believe in Santa or the Easter Bunny.
The way the people behaved in the video, isn't the proper way people will act during a crisis. And the way they have handled her was like she wasn't shot. No one didn't tried to remove from off of her that will cause discomfort. And no one tried to stop the bleeding by applying pressure to the wound.
And everyone behaved the same in the video, but in real life, everybody reacts differently in a situation like that. It is like everyone has gotten their Que cards.

Yeah, I agree. I watched it over and over. . . they were not acting like people do in a crisis, IMO.

That whole shooting looked like a crises actor thing. . . which. . . then brings up the whole question, were the informants seeded in those patriot militia's part of the "plan?"

Was that whole QAnon thing really just a military psyop? :dunno:

Quick question. How would you know how people react in a crisis?

But from what I've seen in the video, The incident happened before any of the real Pres. Trump's supporters came into the scene, like the INFOWARS reporter. That these guys had video the staged event. And then allowed some of Pres. Trump's supporters and the INFOWARS reporter to come to the scene. And then rushed to give the recorded video to INFOWARS. That the guy who gave them the video is a FBI informant/ ANTIFA who Millie Weaver approached him at the Hotel that they were staying at. That she was wondering why they have released him but kept the others. That his dad works for the military intelligence.

"The incident happened before any of the real Pres. Trump's supporters came into the scene, like the INFOWARS reporter. "

How do you know who "the real" supporters were? Were you there or are you mind reader?

Shit man, that documentary is an hour and an half long. I just started it. I'm logging off now, before I ask any dumb questions, maybe you should watch it and your questions might be answered?

:dunno:

Sorry man but there is no way I am watching anything that has to do with infowars or any other crackpot conspiracy theorists. I have better things to do with my time.

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.

Babbett was a domestic terrorist. She got just what she deserved

Any pig slop degenerate asshole like you who would call a fine, patriotic woman who served her country a terrorist deserving a horrible murder and death for simply walking into her Capitol unarmed, unviolent, claiming she somehow intended the "violent overthrow of the government" with nothing more than her bare hands and a red ball cap is a filthy, degenerate, ignorant pustule piece of filth. Remember this when your time comes, you'll regret what you said today at the moment your time comes, Ashli will be there as well looking on.

View attachment 502908
The crazy bitch got shot. Stop whining.
And crazy negroes on drugs and committing crimes get shot all the time. You ever going to stop whining about that?

Funny how when a white girl gets senselessly murdered for doing nothing but walking into a public building
What white girl was this?
You've hit upon the real reason this bothers them as much as it does. A black man shot an alleged "small/petite/helpful/defenseless white 'girl'" completely overlooking the fact that she was badass enough to serve for Uncle Sam and protect military installations and missiles.
the person who murdered AISHLI was black?

Any pig slop degenerate asshole like you who would call a fine, patriotic woman who served her country a terrorist deserving a horrible murder and death for simply walking into her Capitol unarmed, unviolent, claiming she somehow intended the "violent overthrow of the government" with nothing more than her bare hands and a red ball cap is a filthy, degenerate, ignorant pustule piece of filth. Remember this when your time comes, you'll regret what you said today at the moment your time comes, Ashli will be there as well looking on.

View attachment 502908
And crazy negroes on drugs and committing crimes get shot all the time. You ever going to stop whining about that?

Funny how when a white girl gets senselessly murdered for doing nothing but walking into a public building
You've hit upon the real reason this bothers them as much as it does. A black man shot an alleged "small/petite/helpful/defenseless white 'girl'" completely overlooking the fact that she was badass enough to serve for Uncle Sam and protect military installations and missiles.
She wasnt murdered. No charges were brought. She was simply homicided. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 502908

She wasnt murdered. No charges were brought. She was simply homicided. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 502908

you have an odd sense of humor, Butterfly-----probably cultural.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

If you guys believe in a fictional character like Ashli Babbit. And so then you may as well believe in Santa or the Easter Bunny.
The way the people behaved in the video, isn't the proper way people will act during a crisis. And the way they have handled her was like she wasn't shot. No one didn't tried to remove from off of her that will cause discomfort. And no one tried to stop the bleeding by applying pressure to the wound.
And everyone behaved the same in the video, but in real life, everybody reacts differently in a situation like that. It is like everyone has gotten their Que cards.

Yeah, I agree. I watched it over and over. . . they were not acting like people do in a crisis, IMO.

That whole shooting looked like a crises actor thing. . . which. . . then brings up the whole question, were the informants seeded in those patriot militia's part of the "plan?"

But from what I've seen in the video, The incident happened before any of the real Pres. Trump's supporters came into the scene, like the INFOWARS reporter. That these guys had video the staged event. And then allowed some of Pres. Trump's supporters and the INFOWARS reporter to come to the scene. And then rushed to give the recorded video to INFOWARS. That the guy who gave them the video is a FBI informant/ ANTIFA who Millie Weaver approached him at the Hotel that they were staying at. That she was wondering why they have released him but kept the others. That his dad works for the military intelligence.

"The incident happened before any of the real Pres. Trump's supporters came into the scene, like the INFOWARS reporter. "

How do you know who "the real" supporters were? Were you there or are you mind reader?

Shit man, that documentary is an hour and an half long. I just started it. I'm logging off now, before I ask any dumb questions, maybe you should watch it and your questions might be answered?

Sorry man but there is no way I am watching anything that has to do with infowars or any other crackpot conspiracy theorists. I have better things to do with my time.

If you are going to, a priori, characterize information, with a well known fallacy, because you have preconceived notions, and cognitive world view you need to protect? I, likewise, have a hard time respecting your intellectual acuity.

If you are going to, a priori, characterize information, with a well known fallacy, because you have preconceived notions, and cognitive world view you need to protect? I, likewise, have a hard time respecting your intellectual acuity.

I dont have preconceived notions when it comes to that. I have proven facts that inforwars is full of crackpots. Your respect in regard to my intellectual acuity is pretty low on my list of concerns. I would have thought by now you would have known that about me. What people think of me is really not any of my business at all.

I want to see the coward that shot the woman
He would be one of the LEO that were recognized by Congress for their heroism that day.

Why do you hate law enforcement?
Heroism? Bullshit. Cowardice. Like you. Seems no other officer saw a threat. And once again, don’t you EVER mention my wife again asshole.
I believe the rules say family members are off limits--Report that ignorant bastard.

You tell me,
He never heard of the German army being decimated by hoards of Russian peasants armed with knives and pitchforks.

People with guns should never fear them?
It is unbelievable to me that they are defending this mob as harmless simply because they did not carry guns in with them.

Most Lynch mobs don’t need guns.
How do you know?
History. Mob violence preceded firearms.

So did hate and lies, and that is all you got.
what lies?
The insurrection that wasn't for starters. Babbitt did nothing that warranted her murder. Condoning murder is what scumbuckets do.
So what was it? A group of tourists?

You agree then, that if a mob breaks down your door, and you have your family barricaded behind you, you have no right to shoot them?
it was a protest. Way back in the 60s----even I attended protests. No one got shot

At what is a protest no longer a protest? When they start assaulting police? When they smash windows and doors to get? When they roam the halls looking for Pence? When the drag an officer down the stairs and beat him nearly to death with a pole? When they steal stuff and loot?

Keep in mind, if that is “just a protest”...then your outrage over the Floyd protests and riots becomes a joke.

You tell me. You've called the riots in Portland and Seattle protests. When do you call them riots. Retail business was burned and looted. Federal buildings were set afire with people in them. People were murdered in Portland. CHOP/CHAZ burned and closed a police precinct, people were denied access to their property and people were murdered. In Minneapolis many of the same things happened and no rioters were murdered. Ashli Babbitt was taking pictures with a telephone and trespassing. Certainly not even close to the violence that was exhibited every night following George Floyd and he was a more violent thug than Ashli Babbitt. The penalty for trespass in not death and then identity masking.

Given your first sentence was a lie, I didn't bother reading the rest.

Nice try--what was a lie?

Let's hope someone guns you down for jaywalking.

You deserve no mercy, pity or money. Just a bullet.

An unarm White woman comes through a window and is murdered by a Black cop.

Can you site the reason to use deadly force .....

Forgive me for not holding my breath !!!

An unarm White woman comes through a window and is murdered by a Black cop.

Can you site the reason to use deadly force .....

Forgive me for not holding my breath !!!
I think you meant "cite" you retard.

I dont have preconceived notions when it comes to that. I have proven facts that inforwars is full of crackpots. Your respect in regard to my intellectual acuity is pretty low on my list of concerns. I would have thought by now you would have known that about me. What people think of me is really not any of my business at all.

About half way through.

There was a link to a very well respected indy site with a good article;

I think you meant "cite" you retard.
Yes ...

That's EXACTLY what I meant.

Thanks for the grammar correction.

Now ....

Can you answer my question or is it all you can do is play Grammar Police?

Can I bet on that one?
Ask the people that cleared him of any wrong doing. I dont work for the capitol police but I am satisfied that he was cleared.

T
You tell me,
He never heard of the German army being decimated by hoards of Russian peasants armed with knives and pitchforks.

It is unbelievable to me that they are defending this mob as harmless simply because they did not carry guns in with them.

How do you know?

what lies?
The insurrection that wasn't for starters. Babbitt did nothing that warranted her murder. Condoning murder is what scumbuckets do.

You agree then, that if a mob breaks down your door, and you have your family barricaded behind you, you have no right to shoot them?
it was a protest. Way back in the 60s----even I attended protests. No one got shot

At what is a protest no longer a protest? When they start assaulting police? When they smash windows and doors to get? When they roam the halls looking for Pence? When the drag an officer down the stairs and beat him nearly to death with a pole? When they steal stuff and loot?

Keep in mind, if that is “just a protest”...then your outrage over the Floyd protests and riots becomes a joke.

You tell me. You've called the riots in Portland and Seattle protests. When do you call them riots. Retail business was burned and looted. Federal buildings were set afire with people in them. People were murdered in Portland. CHOP/CHAZ burned and closed a police precinct, people were denied access to their property and people were murdered. In Minneapolis many of the same things happened and no rioters were murdered. Ashli Babbitt was taking pictures with a telephone and trespassing. Certainly not even close to the violence that was exhibited every night following George Floyd and he was a more violent thug than Ashli Babbitt. The penalty for trespass in not death and then identity masking.

That's kind of a cop out considering. .. . I responded to yours and. . .

then your outrage over the Floyd protests and riots becomes a joke.

THAT was a lie. I never had any outrage. My outrage was at the media coverage calling what was clearly riots, just. . . "mostly peaceful protests." really? Come on man. :rolleyes:

How would you feel if the media lied about the riot at the Capital and just referred to it as an "unauthorized tour?" :dunno:

I'm confused. I responded to yours fully, why is it a cop out? I already outlined in this thread when a protest crosses a line into a riot. The protests in Portland and Seattle were not all riots, many were just protests, some were riots, just like at the Capital. If he is going to start out with a false claim about what I said I am not going to bother with a thoughtful reply. It is a waste of time.

The fact is you did not provide a thoughtful reply and I did not lie. Your post ^^ is evidence. You justified MANY of their riots. When protests continue for 90+ days and murder, looting and mayhem occur, you have shown that you advocate "democrat/BLM/Antifa RIOTS" while denying justice to a veteran who was guilty of nothing more than trespass. Your refusal to respond beyond a disparaging remark puts you in the same category as Harris and her deflections and denials re: visiting the southern border

Walking into a building will overthrow the US? I didnt realize it was that easy. :cuckoo:

T
You tell me,

How do you know?

what lies?

That's kind of a cop out considering. .. . I responded to yours and. . .

then your outrage over the Floyd protests and riots becomes a joke.

THAT was a lie. I never had any outrage. My outrage was at the media coverage calling what was clearly riots, just. . . "mostly peaceful protests." really? Come on man. :rolleyes:

How would you feel if the media lied about the riot at the Capital and just referred to it as an "unauthorized tour?" :dunno:

I'm confused. I responded to yours fully, why is it a cop out? I already outlined in this thread when a protest crosses a line into a riot. The protests in Portland and Seattle were not all riots, many were just protests, some were riots, just like at the Capital. If he is going to start out with a false claim about what I said I am not going to bother with a thoughtful reply. It is a waste of time.

The fact is you did not provide a thoughtful reply and I did not lie. Your post ^^ is evidence. You justified MANY of their riots. When protests continue for 90+ days and murder, looting and mayhem occur, you have shown that you advocate "democrat/BLM/Antifa RIOTS" while denying justice to a veteran who was guilty of nothing more than trespass. Your refusal to respond beyond a disparaging remark puts you in the same category as Harris and her deflections and denials re: visiting the southern border
Murder in plain sight rarely is controversial
Only when the victim is white.

View attachment 502908

It’s one step short of “she is not deceased”

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back