There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how you idiots were all calling for bloodshed and a civil war? Well is this what you wanted?

That dumb bitch got herself killed and Biden is still your president. You happy now? Congratulations.

She should get a Darwin Award and you drama queens crybabies need to deal with the fact that you lost.
They were not calling for it. They said they were ready for it. Those are two different things. Your post begins with a lie and goes downhill after that.
Oh yes they were calling for it. Plenty of idiots here calling for a civil war.
:itsok:
Fortunately, only a handfull of you retards died over it. :)
The ones BLM and Anti-Fa killed?
Read that again if you're confused. :itsok:

Actually you're conflating what would be a comparison of the "duty to retreat" with the "castle doctrine".
The difference between defending a building from outside vs from inside.
What is this bullshit? The video shows an unarmed woman being shot for no reason.
The video also shows she's an intruder illegally breaking and entering into a restricted government building/area.

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its hilarious watching blacks praise a cop for shooting an unarmed person.

that 'unarmed person' KNEW EXACTLY where she was AND sealed her fate the moment she entered the capital building UNAUTHORIZED; trying to breach the doors to the house of representatives, where CONGRESS was holed up, hoping not to get killed.

Woman shot and killed at Capitol was security forces airman, QAnon adherent

By Stephen Losey
Thu Jan 7 2021 04:40 PM

The woman who was shot and killed Wednesday during a riot that ransacked the Capitol has been identified as an Air Force veteran from California.

The Air Force on Thursday confirmed that Babbitt, who served under the name Ashli Elizabeth McEntee, was a security forces airman who achieved the rank of senior airman, or E-4, while on active duty.

According to service records released by the Air Force Personnel Center, Babbitt served more than 12 years in different parts of the Air Force.

Makes sense now. She sounds like a dirt bag. How you gone be in the Air Force 12 years and only get to E-4?
Maybe "they" aren't telling us the truth about her?

Perhaps the whole thing was a psychological operation on the American public, and she isn't really even dead? Witness protection? :dunno:

Army investigating officer who led group to Washington rally​

The Army is investigating a psychological operations officer who led a group of people from North Carolina to the rally in Washington that led up to the deadly riot in the U.S. Capitol by supporters of President Donald Trump
Dont you think they would have come up with a better rank for her if it was just a cover story? E-4 in 12 years? I know people that made E-5 in 4 years that were shitbags.
I can't say. We can only speculate.

But? I get suspicious when the government hides behind secrets and classifies mountains of information, and then has the interlocking directorate of the billionaire media create a narrative.

If this riot, "insurrection," etc. is so significant, why is the only footage we are seeing from journalists, why is all the security camera footage classified?

. . . and why is the corporate controlled press not placing a spotlight on the issue of hiding the facts?

We can't have truth without an unbiased analysis of those facts. . . and if the establishment seeks to cover up all the facts? What does this lead us to?

Actually you're conflating what would be a comparison of the "duty to retreat" with the "castle doctrine".
The difference between defending a building from outside vs from inside.
What is this bullshit? The video shows an unarmed woman being shot for no reason.
The video also shows she's an intruder illegally breaking and entering into a restricted government building/area.
And going where? Through all those cops on the other side of the door? She was murdered to intimidate others.

She was an unarmed woman who threatened no one.
No one believes that.
If it was a private residence, she would have been charged with "breaking and entering"

Breaking and entering is the entering of a building through force without authorization. The slightest force including pushing open a door is all that is necessary.

breaking and entering | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information ...
It's weird.

These people normally believe it is ok to shoot an unarmed person breaking into their home. But it's not ok to shoot someone who is in the forefront of the mob breaking into a chamber, where there are still congressmembers in danger and being protected by police.

She ALONE might not be dangerous but she WAS NOT alone. And that is what they ignore.
She could have been carrying a grenade or anything.

Yes...and the police had NO way of knowing what she, or the other rioters had in their backpacks, they had to assume the worst when the attackers were this close to getting their hands on our representatives.
Wow, that gives a good excuse for cops to shoot any Antifa and BLM rioter. Hey, they were wearing a hoodie with deep pockets. Who knows that they are carrying? We should assume the worst.
If they were part of a mob breaking into the capitol to lynch congress - and your job was to protect the inner sanctem until could escape, you bet. Frankly - police were VERY restrained in this riot. There were far more injuries to protestors in the other riots.

How about this example - did the police have a right to shoot this man?

Of course they did. And he didn't even get inside.
Except video shows cops let many protesters in. Also there were cops right behind her, there was no reason to shoot her. They could had detained her if they wanted.

By the way, this so-called “insurrection” ended without any deadly violence from protesters, despite MSM lies. They weren’t even arrested on site, they left of their own accord after about a few hours. No one was “held hostage”, and none of the protesters was armed.

She was an unarmed woman who threatened no one.
Yes. Back in reality.
It's a GREAT place, Mrs. C! You should hang out here more often!!

A mob in and of itself, armed with pipes, poles, BEAR SPRAY, and other assorted non-standard weapons - is dangerous.
Sorry, but just yesterday in another thread about a robber stealing from a store, we had it confirmed that the state does not consider a crowbar a weapon. That would then include things like pipes, poles, pepper spray, hair spray and combs. The only danger I saw that day was the danger of deliberately, consciously rigging an election with myriad last minute law changes and changes to the voting machines, etc., some of which were illegal, along with numerous organizations committing ballot gathering under terms NEVER BEFORE ever permitted in an election ALL for the benefit of one candidate over the other, a MILLION TIMES more than whatever any few Russians allegedly did in 2016, then insisting there be NO investigations, no vetting, no questions answered, no audits or anything, squashing any concerns, questions or doubts calling it all BASELESS and debunked (by who?) even censoring people for simply asking, without proof at all, then being shocked and surprised when 5,000 people showed up on the nation's doorsteps in the 11th hour demanding answers on a day that everyone knew they would be there, yet refused to prepare for.

But thanks for telling me that all BLM protests are in and of themselves-- DANGEROUS --by your definition, and should be treated like Ashlu Babbit. GUNNED DOWN in cold blood first; ask questions later (while hiding the identity of the perp).

Actually, that is better than saying an unarmed woman is a danger and should be shot.
Like the guy who was shot outside of the white house.

Man shot by Secret Service officer outside White House apparently was holding a comb, documents show ·

Berryman was shot twice in the torso, according to a law enforcement official who was not authorized to comment publicly. No firearm was found ...

far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.

that 'unarmed person' KNEW EXACTLY where she was AND sealed her fate the moment she entered the capital building UNAUTHORIZED; trying to breach the doors to the house of representatives, where CONGRESS was holed up, hoping not to get killed.

By Stephen Losey

The woman who was shot and killed Wednesday during a riot that ransacked the Capitol has been identified as an Air Force veteran from California.

The Air Force on Thursday confirmed that Babbitt, who served under the name Ashli Elizabeth McEntee, was a security forces airman who achieved the rank of senior airman, or E-4, while on active duty.

According to service records released by the Air Force Personnel Center, Babbitt served more than 12 years in different parts of the Air Force.

Makes sense now. She sounds like a dirt bag. How you gone be in the Air Force 12 years and only get to E-4?

Perhaps the whole thing was a psychological operation on the American public, and she isn't really even dead? Witness protection? :dunno:

The Army is investigating a psychological operations officer who led a group of people from North Carolina to the rally in Washington that led up to the deadly riot in the U.S. Capitol by supporters of President Donald Trump
Dont you think they would have come up with a better rank for her if it was just a cover story? E-4 in 12 years? I know people that made E-5 in 4 years that were shitbags.

But? I get suspicious when the government hides behind secrets and classifies mountains of information, and then has the interlocking directorate of the billionaire media create a narrative.

If this riot, "insurrection," etc. is so significant, why is the only footage we are seeing from journalists, why is all the security camera footage classified?

. . . and why is the corporate controlled press not placing a spotlight on the issue of hiding the facts?

We can't have truth without an unbiased analysis of those facts. . . and if the establishment seeks to cover up all the facts? What does this lead us to?

"why is all the security camera footage classified?"

They always classify footage like that so people cant get a map of the place. The media isnt the only source of footage. You have cell phone footage from participants. I have no doubts that some of the cops were in on it while others were caught on video suffering from the attack of Drumpf supporters.

Actually, that is better than saying an unarmed woman is a danger and should be shot.
Like the guy who was shot outside of the white house.

Man shot by Secret Service officer outside White House apparently was holding a comb, documents show ·

Berryman was shot twice in the torso, according to a law enforcement official who was not authorized to comment publicly. No firearm was found ...
Source.

By Stephen Losey

They always classify footage like that so people cant get a map of the place. The media isnt the only source of footage. You have cell phone footage from participants. I have no doubts that some of the cops were in on it while others were caught on video suffering from the attack of Drumpf supporters.
You can get a map of the place at any tourist trap in DC. Boy are you dumb. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

By Stephen Losey

You can get a map of the place at any tourist trap in DC. Boy are you dumb. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I'm sure they put all the sensitive security spots on those maps for general public viewing.
I cant believe you are that much of an idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back