There is no conflict between religion and science. Never has been.

Didn't the church in Spain during the middle ages persecuted people for what they saw as heresy?

LOL.

Is that why you suggested it was "landlocked"?

You know that phrase actually has a meaning, right?
1655507067227.png

I HIGHLY recommend you purchase a dictionary. That way you can look up words like "land-locked".

I find it so strange that someone who claims to understand not just "petroleum engineering" but geology, quantum mechanics, cosmology...you even "know" the origin of the universe and what came before doesn't know what "landlocked" means.

It is a mystery.

I HIGHLY recommend you purchase a dictionary. That way you can look up words like "land-locked".

I find it so strange that someone who claims to understand not just "petroleum engineering" but geology, quantum mechanics, cosmology...you even "know" the origin of the universe and what came before doesn't know what "landlocked" means.

It is a mystery.
A picture is worth a thousand words.

1655510516325.png

the desert religions, their congregations are who represent the uninterrupted, remorseless recorded history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - cougarbear
Why did you indicate I said that? I didn't. You do a lot of the same nonsense that atheists do. You damn an entire group because of the actions of a few. The OT was part of the plan of God. It had to happen the way it did.

your name was used as the reflection of the upper highlite - not that you said it ... christian.

the desert religions are written for the particular groug at the time for their advantage there is no such relevancy as "It had to happen the way it did" - it happened as how they wanted it to happen ...

- the religion of antiquity is spoken not read and is only 6 words in length.

The North Pole is thermally isolated from warm marine currents, dummy.

global warming is altering the jet stream ...

However, the Arctic is warming faster than other areas of the planet, which makes the difference in temperature less distinct. This causes the polar jet stream ...

but you already new that ... just like santa clause.

global warming is altering the jet stream ...

but you already new that ... just like santa clause.
Yes, I knew that. Polar warming is a much more accurate description. Happens every interglacial cycle of which we are in one.

Pretty sure there are jet stream patterns so arguing change is relative. It’s the Gulf Stream which affects the distribution of heat to the northern polar region which is more important to climate change.

Yes, I knew that. Polar warming is a much more accurate description. Happens every interglacial cycle of which we are in one.

Pretty sure there are jet stream patterns so arguing change is relative. It’s the Gulf Stream which affects the distribution of heat to the northern polar region which is more important to climate change.

sure, "every interglacial cycle" - just like the 10 commandments ...

1655564445533.png

- the asphalt jungle has nothing to do with it.

altering the jet streams or dissipating them will have catastrophic consequences ... bing just worried about the next cup of oil to feed himself, known collectively as - desert religion mind vacuum.

sure, "every interglacial cycle" - just like the 10 commandments ...

View attachment 659422

- the asphalt jungle has nothing to do with it.

altering the jet streams or dissipating them will have catastrophic consequences ... bing just worried about the next cup of oil to feed himself, known collectively as - desert religion mind vacuum.
Of course the asphalt jungle and waste heat has something to do with it but they lump that into CO2.

Again… the Gulf Stream has more impact than the jet stream.

New Topics

Forum List

Back