There Is Evidence For God

So God doesn't exist and naturalism and, subsequently, evolution is necessarily true because of entropy and because there are no wheeled animals. Got it.

Beam me up, Scotty. This cat is not to be taken seriously.
I have no idea if there is a God but I do know that if he does exist the methods he used to create are there for all to see, not just for some group that happen to be living in a tiny corner of the world at an instant in time.

Wheeled animals is just an example of what we don't see. Everything we do see is more easily explained by natural evolution than by creationism. Occam's Razor. You're fighting a battle that was lost before you were born. Do you think Darwin was universally accepted when he wrote up his theory? There was a decades long battle to prove or disprove it and, even though there were few atheists in science at the time, the evidence proved overwhelming.

Now 13 pages into yet another silly "pwoof of the gods", threads and nothing more than all the usual, phony "quotes" that the OP dumps into most threads.

I have no idea if there is a God but I do know that if he does exist the methods he used to create are there for all to see, not just for some group that happen to be living in a tiny corner of the world at an instant in time.

Wheeled animals is just an example of what we don't see. Everything we do see is more easily explained by natural evolution than by creationism. Occam's Razor. You're fighting a battle that was lost before you were born. Do you think Darwin was universally accepted when he wrote up his theory? There was a decades long battle to prove or disprove it and, even though there were few atheists in science at the time, the evidence proved overwhelming.
You're spouting slogans.

Common descent is false. Common design explains all. Occam's Razor. There's no battle. Naturalism is false. Period. The "theory" of common descent is solely predicated on the metaphysical presupposition of naturalism. Period. The metaphysical presupposition of naturalism is scientifically unfalsifiable. Period. Evolution is not a fact. Period. It has not been proven. Period. The evidence does not overwhelming support it. Period.

Special attention: your reasoning, whatever it is, regarding wheeled animals and entropy is rank stupidity.

You're spouting slogans.
While you are covering your eyes and saying "I don't see any evidence".
Common descent is false. Common design explains all.
What is 'common design'. Is that something other than creationism?
Occam's Razor.
So Occam's Razor tells you that a supernatural power (I've never seen any, have you) is easier to accept than something that conforms to natural laws we can see and test? You may want to revisit that.
There's no battle. Naturalism is false. Period. The "theory" of common descent is solely predicated on the metaphysical presupposition of naturalism. Period. The metaphysical presupposition of naturalism is scientifically unfalsifiable. Period.
Naturalism says that there are laws we can see and test. Is there any part of our world that conflicts with natural law? Is creationism/common design falsifiable? How?
Evolution is not a fact. Period. It has not been proven. Period. The evidence does not overwhelming support it. Period.
Proofs are only found in math. We have found literally trillions of fossils and not a single one conflicts with the theory of evolution.
Special attention: your reasoning, whatever it is, regarding wheeled animals and entropy is rank stupidity.
My only point on wheels is that evolution demands that every change confer an advantage. 1/2 of a wheel would be just the opposite but if you were designing things from scratch and not worried about intermediate steps, why not wheels? If there is a creator he certainly make our world and everything we can see appear to follow natural law. Why would he do that?

While you are covering your eyes and saying "I don't see any evidence".

What is 'common design'. Is that something other than creationism?

So Occam's Razor tells you that a supernatural power (I've never seen any, have you) is easier to accept than something that conforms to natural laws we can see and test? You may want to revisit that.

Naturalism says that there are laws we can see and test. Is there any part of our world that conflicts with natural law? Is creationism/common design falsifiable? How?

Proofs are only found in math. We have found literally trillions of fossils and not a single one conflicts with the theory of evolution.

My only point on wheels is that evolution demands that every change confer an advantage. 1/2 of a wheel would be just the opposite but if you were designing things from scratch and not worried about intermediate steps, why not wheels? If there is a creator he certainly make our world and everything we can see appear to follow natural law. Why would he do that?
Your mind is broken.

So the Founders of this nation and the basis of Western Civilization were wrong, and you're right?

Dennis Prager made this significant comment....
“In my lifetime alone, science went from positing a universe that always existed to positing a universe that had a beginning (the Big Bang). So, in jut one generation [the Bible], in describing a beginning to the universe, went from conflicting with science to agreeing with science….[The Bible] should not violate essential truths (for example, it accurately depicts human beings as the last creation).”

And the Democrat Party called their candidate god, Jesus and the messiah.

Quite a disagreement between the Judeo-Christian folks, and your religion, Militant Secularism....and you've chosen your gods.

View attachment 517840
View attachment 517842

Interesting, huh?
Interesting? No.

Creationers vilify science investigation because as testing and methods to explore the natural world become more exacting, it can change our understanding of how the universe began and how it operates.

Knowledge is a curse to the religious extremist because knowledge will contradict literal rendering of biblical tales and fables. The all-knowing, all-seeing, immutable bibles will be wrong forever about the most basic precepts of existence but the religious extremists will soldier on in defense of their flat earth beliefs.

I don't see Ringtone making any arguments at all, he's only saying "Is not". Hard to argue with that kind of logic.
You don't know what you're talking about. You're not making arguments. You're making silly statements. You're a simpleton and a bore. You're not to be taken seriously. You couldn't even follow a simple line of logic regarding ultimate ontology months ago. Atheists are idiots. Bye.

What the fossil record tells us unequivocally, is that new species are continually appearing and disappearing. Conforms nicely but if you believe there is a creator behind the curtain the question is, is there a constant process of creation as opposed to the initial (6 day?) period?

Forum List

Back