There is darkness all around

The darkness and shadow that was cast over the nation in the past four years will take time to lift. Too many were bamboozled by the Orange Deceiver. The nation is on the right track to a new renewal. It will not be easy as those deceived by Trump will not easily be convinced that they were deceived. Appealing to base instincts is always easier than appealing to our better angels. Biden will do his best to bring the nation forward and out of the cloak of darkness laid by Trump. Have faith in the future.
and he's going to do that how? By promising to create millions of green jobs while allowing Oil from the Keystone pipeline to be shipped to China refined with no Environmental regulations (China/India produce 90% of the Worlds Carbon Admissions" which lead to the "climate crisis" Joe expounds about being concerned about. While his son is still vested in Chinese Energy Company's. You're a dupe and an Idiot. I'm sure his family won't benefit from this cozy relationship though. Oh and the Oil from Canada will have to be shipped by Rail then Ship both powered by Diesel Fuel then returned at a higher price by the same Climate altering Diesel ships and Trains. Where are the Green Jobs going to be created?

Be careful, you are the one that has been blinded by your hatred towards liberals...imo.

That's rich, an abortionist preaching to me about "hatred".

Donald Trump is a flawed human being. My faith is in Jesus Christ. In the end, Jesus and his followers will win and Satan and his followers will lose.
Remember that third sentence, and the last part of your fourth sentence!

And many will be fooled by the lies and false prophecies of the anti-Christ while never seeing that the darkness they are seeing is the hell they created by following a man with a wicked tongue that lead them astray!
You’re obviously referring to Obama.

Speaking as a conservative but certainly not as a spokesman for anyone...yet I do perceive --I think correctly the mood of many if not most True Conservatives who at this time cannot see through the dark clouds of despair formed by the election of an old fool who though--even when he was young was still a fool...never amounted to anything more than an ambitious idiot and is a phoney through and through and what is really depressing is that someone like this has risen to a height far above the level which someone of his mediocrity should ever attain.

The fact that this has occurred is no testament to any ability on biden's part --other than to follow orders --which is more than obvious...the fact that it has occurred points to several factors involved in this great tragedy of American Political History which made such a travesty possible.

A media that is thoroughly biased and being a monopoly has great powers of a propagandistic nature...aided and abetted by the entertainment industry, academia, the social media and treasonous elitist elements in the Republican Party along with a minority that is essentially Anti-American and the democratic party willing to engage and promote election fraud...their motto being the same as the communist party--the end justifies the means.

As I speak we are witnessing a drift towards totalitarianism un-heralded in our history. A movement dedicated to eradication of free speech, confiscation of private firearms, and a all out assault on evangelicals and White Men.

If conservatives as well as America are too survive, conservatives must organize and continue the work that was begun with the election of Donald Trump...I think he is ready and willing to help...and hopefully at the midterm elections we will regain control of the congress.

If that can be accomplished then a new light will shine through the clouds and make possible the dawn of better days. Towards that dawn we must work and hope.

Thank you for your heart-felt sentiments.

Yes, it is sad that the Dems nominated that man from Delaware. If a Dem had to win (let's assume the election was reasonably honest), it should have been someone who was in complete control of his mental faculties, not a fragile gentlemen who is taking orders from the extremist elements of the Dem party (give terrorists the vaccine ahead of Americans?).

The saddest thing is when you mentioned the demonization of Caucasian males.

Wait until most of them are gone.

Then see what the this nation will be like.
Since there is obviously Systemic racism in America doesn't that make Joe (In Politics for 47 yrs) a major part of the reason there is so much racism. Yet the people who rage about Racism helped elect the most latent racist that ever held the office. Do the minorities and under represented people he claims to stand behind really believe they are going to be treated differently or gain financially under Biden. He's killing jobs as we speak. When fuel prices rise so does the cost of everything else and economic growth and hiring slow at the entry level regardless of education or background. Duped Again.... not sorry

Speaking as a conservative but certainly not as a spokesman for anyone...yet I do perceive --I think correctly the mood of many if not most True Conservatives who at this time cannot see through the dark clouds of despair formed by the election of an old fool who though--even when he was young was still a fool...never amounted to anything more than an ambitious idiot and is a phoney through and through and what is really depressing is that someone like this has risen to a height far above the level which someone of his mediocrity should ever attain.

The fact that this has occurred is no testament to any ability on biden's part --other than to follow orders --which is more than obvious...the fact that it has occurred points to several factors involved in this great tragedy of American Political History which made such a travesty possible.

A media that is thoroughly biased and being a monopoly has great powers of a propagandistic nature...aided and abetted by the entertainment industry, academia, the social media and treasonous elitist elements in the Republican Party along with a minority that is essentially Anti-American and the democratic party willing to engage and promote election fraud...their motto being the same as the communist party--the end justifies the means.

As I speak we are witnessing a drift towards totalitarianism un-heralded in our history. A movement dedicated to eradication of free speech, confiscation of private firearms, and a all out assault on evangelicals and White Men.

If conservatives as well as America are too survive, conservatives must organize and continue the work that was begun with the election of Donald Trump...I think he is ready and willing to help...and hopefully at the midterm elections we will regain control of the congress.

If that can be accomplished then a new light will shine through the clouds and make possible the dawn of better days. Towards that dawn we must work and hope.

Yes, it is sad that the Dems nominated that man from Delaware. If a Dem had to win (let's assume the election was reasonably honest), it should have been someone who was in complete control of his mental faculties, not a fragile gentlemen who is taking orders from the extremist elements of the Dem party (give terrorists the vaccine ahead of Americans?).

Since there is obviously Systemic racism in America doesn't that make Joe (In Politics for 47 yrs) a major part of the reason there is so much racism. Yet the people who rage about Racism helped elect the most latent racist that ever held the office. Do the minorities and under represented people he claims to stand behind really believe they are going to be treated differently or gain financially under Biden. He's killing jobs as we speak. When fuel prices rise so does the cost of everything else and economic growth and hiring slow at the entry level regardless of education or background. Duped Again.... not sorry

Since everyone is racist and certainly no one more so than the so called African-Americans and science says even little babies are racist.....isn't it about time that everyone embraces racism and thus we can just accept it and get over it.

Too many are using it to stir up division and to demonize America...which can only be stopped by the recognition we are all racist and there is nothing wrong with that....just human nature.

Any minority member if they have a problem with America should go back to their land of origin.

I'm sorry you feel so badly, but you've been bamboozled by a professional, con artist...

Of course you are not going to see or recognize this...because you have been conned, by a man and his circle of minions, that you trust.

Start with the truth.

The truth will set you free,

Free from this misery, you think is a justified feeling, because you believed in Trump's Big Lie, the premeditated lie created months before the first vote was cast, that the election was stolen from Trump... created by TRUMP early on because the polls, even his internal campaign polling, showed he was going to lose against Biden, big time.
you've been bamboozled by a professional, con artist

Can one of you mentally ill Liberals actually elaborate of that statement with facts?
One ad hominem and you'll join the 30 others on Ignore.
Perhaps you want to be on Ignore?

Since everyone is racist and certainly no one more so than the so called African-Americans and science says even little babies are racist.....isn't it about time that everyone embraces racism and thus we can just accept it and get over it.

Too many are using it to stir up division and to demonize America...which can only be stopped by the recognition we are all racist and there is nothing wrong with that....just human nature.

Any minority member if they have a problem with America should go back to their land of origin.

I don’t believe racist is the accurate term for the innate thing. It’s more a security mechanism rooted in familiarity. Racism is more of a conscious thing.

I think that you have made a very good point: Everyone IS "racist" in the sense that everyone notices another person's ethnicity and immediately his/her mind is flooded with stereotypes.

So if one is looking for help with math, and one sees three people of different ethnicities, one might immediately choose the Asian, for they are supposedly great at math. Of course, some could not add 2 + 2.

And we are also swayed by negative stereotypes. So some people waiting for an elevator would size up the "backgrounds" of, say, three youths inside the elevator and decide to wait for the next elevator.

Yes, it is human to be "racist." Some people say that they are 100% color blind. I respectfully do not think so. In fact, if someone boasted how color blind s/he was, I would ask her/him to describe the population profile of her/his neighborhood. The silence would probably be deafening.

I think that you have made a very good point: Everyone IS "racist" in the sense that everyone notices another person's ethnicity and immediately his/her mind is flooded with stereotypes.

So if one is looking for help with math, and one sees three people of different ethnicities, one might immediately choose the Asian, for they are supposedly great at math. Of course, some could not add 2 + 2.

And we are also swayed by negative stereotypes. So some people waiting for an elevator would size up the "backgrounds" of, say, three youths inside the elevator and decide to wait for the next elevator.

Yes, it is human to be "racist." Some people say that they are 100% color blind. I respectfully do not think so. In fact, if someone boasted how color blind s/he was, I would ask her/him to describe the population profile of her/his neighborhood. The silence would probably be deafening.

Ignorance of what is really racist is part of the problem...most make up their own definitions of racism which they then use to demonize their political opponents.

The dictionary is not much better....a little known fact about dictionaries is that they do not even attempt to get to the real meaning of a word...they simply 'claim' to present the definition of a word as it is most commonly used....now how do they know that?

Do they conduct surveys or what? Has anyone ever been called on the phone by some represenative of a dictionary asking how you use such and such word?

Not even to mention how most confuse 'discrimination' with racism.

The more astute understand that a person can discriminate without being a racist and vice versa ...a racist can be a racist without ever discriminating.

I would estimate that the group most discriminated against in America would be fat people...followed by ugly people.

Yet do you see any organization out there trying to defend fat or ugly people?

Anyhow, I think at this point I should mention Etymology aka.....the study of the history of a word.

Ever wonder where words come from?

Now the term racism is of modern origin ....thus not having been around long it is very susceptible to being used in different ways and with different meanings as I just pointed out....most make up their own definition of it.

Thus we see that a word that really has no certain or definite meaning being used to tear America apart.

Am I the only one that has a problem with that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back