Texas Atty Gen. Ken Paxton Gets Involved After Plano Police Officer Allows BLM-Antifa to Illegally Block Traffic, Brandishing Weapon

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Texas Atty Gen. Ken Paxton Gets Involved After Plano Police Officer Allows BLM-Antifa to Illegally Block Traffic, Brandishing Weapon

gun-blm-plano.jpg

The man who attempted to clear the road was doxxed by leftists and charged while the law-breaking traffic-blockers walk free!
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton got involved since the Plano police chief refused to arrest the lawbreakers.
“I instructed one of my top deputies to contact the Plano Police Chief to get more details. What he heard paints an even worse picture that the video alone depicts,” Ken Paxton said in a statement.
Paxton said the police chief told his deputy several different versions of what actually happened.
“First, the Chief told my deputy that while the weapon drawn wasn’t a pistol, it was, in fact, a “pepper ball gun.” In a separate conversation, the Chief claimed it was a “taser.” In a recent Facebook post, the Department is now saying it was a “electronic control device.” Paxton said. “Whatever it was, the police declined to pursue the leftist who brandished the weapon, and no charges are being pressed against him.”
Paxton continued, “Second, the Chief was anxious to excuse the rioters. “You have to understand the situation.” urged the Chief. “We have to negotiate with these people. Do you expect us to mass arrest the protesters? You know that’s not going to happen.”
Paxton said too many police officers are “held back by politically motivated leaders, crippled by the woke agitators, now aiders and abettors to liberal lunacy.”
“I will never allow our beautiful Texas cities and neighborhoods to become Portland or Seattle or San Francisco because of the unchecked left,” Paxton said.

E1DTNzcXoAEv5n7
Comment:
Paxton's statement was a message to the police chief of Plano to start looking for new job!
Dereliction of Duty. Putting the people he swore to Serve and Protect in danger. Time to make an example out of any police agency that cowers to the Commie terrorists. The leftists in Texas cities are going to be in for a big surprise if they push the Attorney General the wrong way.
This guy's got balls of steel and will slam down the hammer to maintain Law and Order.
If you watch the video carefully, 1.) It is apparent that the Plano cop was there to protect the "protesters" and was in place when the "demonstration" began. This is collusion with a criminal group by the Plano Police Chief. 2.) There was a high degree of communication between the street organizers, who are briefly seen keeping their "protesters" in line. Who are these people? Who paid for all their comms gear? Their fancy CQB gear? 3.) Were these "organizers" sent to Texas from other States? Where did the funding for this come from? 4.) The BLM terrorist is planly seen point a pistol at the man who is unarmed.

Attachments

• 1620701042737.png
    1620701042737.png
    377 KB · Views: 32

gun-blm-plano.jpg

The man who attempted to clear the road was doxxed by leftists and charged while the law-breaking traffic-blockers walk free!
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton got involved since the Plano police chief refused to arrest the lawbreakers.
“I instructed one of my top deputies to contact the Plano Police Chief to get more details. What he heard paints an even worse picture that the video alone depicts,” Ken Paxton said in a statement.
Paxton said the police chief told his deputy several different versions of what actually happened.
“First, the Chief told my deputy that while the weapon drawn wasn’t a pistol, it was, in fact, a “pepper ball gun.” In a separate conversation, the Chief claimed it was a “taser.” In a recent Facebook post, the Department is now saying it was a “electronic control device.” Paxton said. “Whatever it was, the police declined to pursue the leftist who brandished the weapon, and no charges are being pressed against him.”
Paxton continued, “Second, the Chief was anxious to excuse the rioters. “You have to understand the situation.” urged the Chief. “We have to negotiate with these people. Do you expect us to mass arrest the protesters? You know that’s not going to happen.”
Paxton said too many police officers are “held back by politically motivated leaders, crippled by the woke agitators, now aiders and abettors to liberal lunacy.”
“I will never allow our beautiful Texas cities and neighborhoods to become Portland or Seattle or San Francisco because of the unchecked left,” Paxton said.

E1DTNzcXoAEv5n7
Comment:
Paxton's statement was a message to the police chief of Plano to start looking for new job!
Dereliction of Duty. Putting the people he swore to Serve and Protect in danger. Time to make an example out of any police agency that cowers to the Commie terrorists. The leftists in Texas cities are going to be in for a big surprise if they push the Attorney General the wrong way.
This guy's got balls of steel and will slam down the hammer to maintain Law and Order.
If you watch the video carefully, 1.) It is apparent that the Plano cop was there to protect the "protesters" and was in place when the "demonstration" began. This is collusion with a criminal group by the Plano Police Chief. 2.) There was a high degree of communication between the street organizers, who are briefly seen keeping their "protesters" in line. Who are these people? Who paid for all their comms gear? Their fancy CQB gear? 3.) Were these "organizers" sent to Texas from other States? Where did the funding for this come from? 4.) The BLM terrorist is planly seen point a pistol at the man who is unarmed.

Paxton didn't hire him and does not have the chain of command authority to fire him.
I am waiting to hear a cop witnessing some black guy pulling a weapon of any type in a confrontation, and the cop pulling a Glock on body-cam, pointing between the perp's eyes and yelling "DROP THE WEAPON MOTHERF#CKER OR I'LL MARTYR THE SH#T OUT OF YOU RIGHT NOW!

gun-blm-plano.jpg

E1DTNzcXoAEv5n7
Comment:

you-went-full-gateway-pundit-never-go-full-gateway-pundit.jpg

gun-blm-plano.jpg

E1DTNzcXoAEv5n7
Comment:

View attachment 488214

A meme of a white guy in black face.

Nice!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Leftists don't have a problem with armed mobs blocking traffic and threatening motorists; leftists have a problem with armed rightwingers blocking traffic and threatening motorists.

Actually, if anyone on the right did this the FBI would be all over them.

Forum List

Back