There is a symbol on my pc that says Upgrade to windows 11 is ready for your pc. Should i do it?

That is really darned decent of them! I don't remember that being an option on Windows 10.
Yep, from windows 8 or 7. It was supposedly a "limited window of time" to get the free upgrade, but the link to get it free still exists.

Yep, from windows 8 or 7. It was supposedly a "limited window of time" to get the free upgrade, but the link to get it free still exists.
I was actually referring to the mention of a rollback period if you hated it, or it causes you a problem. I can get rid of an update, if I want to do it the hard way, but major number changing operating system upgrades were not offered with a grace period to go back to what you had, until this one, and there was no going into Belark, seeing what the particular update issue was and locating the instructions to get rid of that part, as it was the whole system.. This time, I don't even have a copy of the basic window 10 disk, as it came preloaded, and I don't want to buy one. Don't particularly want to take a chance on having to learn another operating system, either. Not planning on changing anytime soon, having heard it is only a benefit to gamers, and I'm not a gamer. Still, if something make me take the plunge, a rollback period sounds nice.
I probably sound old, but come by it honest.

Forum List

Back