“There is a part of Trump who thinks he needs a female VP,” a Trump adviser told CNN this week...And it just might be NY's Elise Stefanik

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he already made a horrible pick in Pence, so i wouldn't be surprised if he picks this RINO...he needs to get the nomination 1st!

he already made a horrible pick in Pence, so i wouldn't be surprised if he picks this RINO...he needs to get the nomination 1st!

Never happen ------ and why? Because she has black hair.

You know Trump only likes blondes.

1653600538259.png

I'd be for it, though --- she's pretty conservative and highly effective, rising rapidly in Congress.

• Banned
Never happen ------ and why? Because she has black hair.

You know Trump only likes blondes.

View attachment 650140

I'd be for it, though --- she's pretty conservative and highly effective, rising rapidly in Congress.
then why did Trump appoint Nikki Haley? she's got black hair like Stefanik! though he did replace her with a blonde hmm maybe you're right!

then why did Trump appoint Nikki Haley? she's got black hair like Stefanik! though he did replace her with a blonde hmm maybe you're right!
'Course I'm right ---------------- that man LUVS blondes. It's a fixation! Okay by me, I've greyed out a little but I can remember the glory years --------------- :biggrin:

• Banned
'Course I'm right ---------------- that man LUVS blondes. It's a fixation! Okay by me, I've greyed out a little but I can remember the glory years --------------- :biggrin:
i bet you were a blonde bombshell in your prime, no doubt

oh well...

i'm bald myself, like Doug Mastriano, but much younger and more babyface, so Trump would endorse me if i ran for office

Nope...not TWO New Yorkers.

Got to be a Midwesterner like Joni Ernst...or a Southerner like Marsha Blackburn.

• Banned
The elections are two years away. Why does GOP intrigue infest the liberal mind? It beats talking about issues?
who are the liberals?

NY Post is conservative...Washington Examiner is conservative...i'm mostly conservative...who are you talking about?

Forum List

Back