There have been evil Christians and Muslims. What about jews?

the answer is --NO-- There is no time in history that jews as a community engaged
in massive libel and murder programs as have christians as a community and muslims
as a community, nor have jews accomplished massive genocides as a religious
act-
Genocide, PLUS SLAVERY!!! and DECEIT!!!! yaayyy!!!!

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. Deut 20:10-11

the answer is --NO-- There is no time in history that jews as a community engaged
in massive libel and murder programs as have christians as a community and muslims
act---as have christians and muslims
And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee. Deut 20:12-14

act---
Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations. Deut 20:15

There have been Christians who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. There have been Muslims who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

This is one of the most fascinating questions to ask for me. The reaction never changes. "The jew will tell you what has been done to him but he will never tell you why."
As Elie Wiesel has explained, Jews in Germany in the 1930s were just minding their own business being exemplary, upright patriots when suddenly one Wednesday afternoon, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, every Christian in Germany was seized with an irrational and inexplicable hatred of Jews and enthusiastically began genociding every Jew they could lay their non-kosher hands on. Same thing in Russia in 1917, only the genociding was being done by Jews against Christians, and this genocide actually occurred. But the Christians had it coming because pogroms, and you are an anti-Semite for noticing Bolshevism was a Jewish movement, Hitler.

Elie Wiesel never made the allegation presented by the jerk above. Bolshevism was
no more a "jewish movement" than today's communist wannabees AOC and
RASHIDA TLAIB are jews. Anti-semitism in Germany is as old as is roman colonization
in the
There have been Christians who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. There have been Muslims who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

This is one of the most fascinating questions to ask for me. The reaction never changes. "The jew will tell you what has been done to him but he will never tell you why."

act---as have christians and muslims << and counting. The 'why' is inherent in the
respective religons ----by their laws and customs. Read the NT and Koran
And the Lord our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain: Only the cattle we took for a prey unto ourselves, and the spoil of the cities which we took. Deut 2:33-35

that ^^^^ is a stylized description of WAR-----have you ever read Homer's
"ODYSSEY" ??? Scriptural Literature is, clearly, not your forte. You should take
a look at the MAHABHARATA too.

act-
Moreover the Lord your God will send the hornet among them until those who are left, who hide themselves from you, are destroyed. Deut 7:20

Anyone hear of a new Israeli assassination drone called "Hornet" ?

act---as have christians and muslims
And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee. Deut 20:12-14

the issue above refers to AMALEKITES whose major "evil" was the ritual sacrifice of
infants for the "god" MOLOCH----done by dropping them into a furnace. It constitutes PEP RALLY type song------kinda like a high school football rally in which
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (the other town's football team) WILL EAT DIRT. The infant sacrifice
thing has been verified historically-------amalekites persist. Even in bible history---they did not go down in a genocide

act-
Moreover the Lord your God will send the hornet among them until those who are left, who hide themselves from you, are destroyed. Deut 7:20

Anyone hear of a new Israeli assassination drone called "Hornet" ?

yes----an excellent device-----which can do PINPOINT assassinations and
avoid the misery of collateral damage and risk to the good guys-----like the
US MARINES

Well, there's Jesus, who went on to be the leader of a violent cult.
Jesus has nothing to do with violent cults. HE has everything to do with exposing lies and providing the only means for our salvation. Cults that are violent are so because they believe they are put in charge over everyone else. It is one thing to demonstrate the way and it is another to shove someone over a cliff because they choose not to listen. However, it someone chooses to jump, that should not be blamed on others.
How God Killed 3 Million People In The Bible

In ancient scriptural hebrew writings-----acts of
nature are called "GOD DID STUFF....." it is a
convention of the language and literary style of the
time. Even an illness is something like "god wanted to kill me....."

in
massive libel and murder programs as have christians as a community and muslims
act---as have christians and muslims << and counting. The 'why' is inherent in the
I jewed it up a bit for you.

in
Typical Sheygetz

in
Typical Sheygetz Remark

in
Typical Sheygetz

in
Typical Sheygetz Remark
I'm not a jew and I'm not a shabbos goy so shegetz is the only label left. I'm fine with it. I'm sure you call my woman a shiksa too.

I realized I left out schwartze. Too bad you can't call me that lol.

Last edited:
A simple solution to Bolshevicks...
Don't murder Jews by the millions and they won't become atheists and murder you by the millions.

I hate to break it to you, mate.

But we don't discuss you at all.
there is no rational for them to be the chosen ones that would render them suitable members for any society but what they make historically their own sublimely hostile presence for all those they encounter void of any purpose but for their own enrichment.

I hate to break it to you, mate.

But we don't discuss you at all.
there is no rational for them to be the chosen ones that would render them suitable members for any society but what they make historically their own sublimely hostile presence for all those they encounter void of any purpose but for their own enrichment.
It's called a Biblical command to be educated.
Even Kings and tyrants want their assets to be properly managed.

there is no rational for them to be the chosen ones
Actually there is... their oral tradition; their propensity to pass down history and knowledge orally from generation to generation in story form. That's what made them chosen.

in
Typical Sheygetz

in
Typical Sheygetz Remark
I'm not a jew and I'm not a shabbos goy so shegetz is the only label left. I'm fine with it. I'm sure you call my woman a shiksa too.

I realized I left out schwartze. Too bad you can't call me that lol.

At least you know what you are lol:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back