There have been evil Christians and Muslims. What about jews?

"And you will go out among the gentiles... and to them you will sell retail... and there will be much rejoicing"

That's kind of what their law says. Jews aren't allowed to rip off each other, but are required to help a fellow jew scam a shegetz and split the ill-gotten profit.

he's another one of those racists
jew is a religious ethnicity-

Thanks for explaining that for me. I always get confused about who I am.
fncceo, please know that not all of us gentiles are like these pieces of $#!+.

No group of humans has a monopoly on jerks.
Um.............er...................I'm pretty sure Leftists hold that monopoly, along with many other monopolies.

It isnt a "fascinating question" unless you are some sick psycho fuck.
Jew, boomer, or evangelical?
didn't the jews murder an innocent man?
Luke 11:50 This is what Jesus said

47Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. 48Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres. 49Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: 50That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; 51From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. 52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. 53And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:

And yes, in like manner they did the same to Jesus.
The time is here for us gentiles to make peace with G-d's suffering servant . . . the Jewish People.
All of God's people are targeted.

Ever heard of the Christian Armenian genocide? How about the Christian Sudanese genocide? And recently Christians were targeted in the Syrian genocide as well.

But the press and academia pretend none of it never happened.

47Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. 48Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres. 49Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: 50That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; 51From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. 52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. 53And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:

The time is here for us gentiles to make peace with G-d's suffering servant . . . the Jewish People.

Ever heard of the Christian Armenian genocide? How about the Christian Sudanese genocide? And recently Christians were targeted in the Syrian genocide as well.

How about Israel's treatment of Christians?

There have been Christians who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. There have been Muslims who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

This is one of the most fascinating questions to ask for me. The reaction never changes. "The jew will tell you what has been done to him but he will never tell you why."

Please tell us. The hate has been for over 2000 years.
ILI, please, know that not all of us gentiles are like these pieces of garbage. I'm sorry you had to see this.

I NEVER said or implied that all gentiles are garbage, Thank You. I do know better.
Seriously , if the Church teaches that Jesus died for our Sins ( his Fate) I never did understand where the hate came from . They OFFICIALLY taught that the Jews were "Christ Killers" until 1964; wasn't that long ago

Too bad the GOY doesn't express dismay over the way Muslims have treated Christians

Too bad the GOY doesn't express dismay over the way Muslims have treated Christians
You call me shegetz behind my back, jew, and you will refer to me the same way where we can see. My issues with Islam are a separate conversation.

You call me shegetz behind my back, jew, and you will refer to me the same way where we can see. My issues with Islam are a separate conversation.

I never called you a shegetz; however you are one. The Christians have persecuted, killed Jews, and drove them out of their Native Countries for Centuries. I am not the one who initially brought the Muslims into the post
However; since the topic is about “ Evil Jews” it is fair and just to compare. You obviously don't have the intelligence or ineptitude to do that

Last edited:
There have been Christians who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. There have been Muslims who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

This is one of the most fascinating questions to ask for me. The reaction never changes. "The jew will tell you what has been done to him but he will never tell you why."
GFY dog.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back