There have been evil Christians and Muslims. What about jews?

It isnt a "fascinating question" unless you are some sick psycho fuck.
Jew, boomer, or evangelical?
didn't the jews murder an innocent man?
Luke 11:50 This is what Jesus said

47Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. 48Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres. 49Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: 50That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; 51From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. 52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. 53And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:

And yes, in like manner they did the same to Jesus.

Yes, you are an antisemit
You might look up semite- just sayin-

I'll proudly wear your misnomer though- I despise group think in religion and politics and jews have a heapin helpin of both-
I am well versed in the subject of antisemitism and yes, you are an antisemite. The term was not hyphenated as originally coined by Wilhelm Marr , since it obviously does not literally mean against all Semitic people. Heck, some of the most viciously antisemitic monsters in the world are Semites, themselves.

That isn't what I asked. Let me repeat the question.

Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

I can quote their own words to them knowing they will call me a liar. That's what I find so fascinating about this topic. I can show them their own admission that what I say is true and they'll still deny everything and try to cancel me for knowing. Every. Single. Time.
Leon Trotsky and the 13 Jewish Bolsheviks make Hitler look like Mary Poppins.

American history forbids this.

" They are starving?????........When they have to eat their children then they can say they are starving"....Leon Trotsky....Circa 1920

This answers this whole thread.

There have been Christians who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. There have been Muslims who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

This is one of the most fascinating questions to ask for me. The reaction never changes. "The jew will tell you what has been done to him but he will never tell you why."

Hey, everyone gets it. You're a bitter little anti-Semite. Everyone has gotten the message. There is nothing else to your identity. You are a hollow shell pretending to be human who only exists to broadcast your irrational hatred and fear to any and all. I'm sure there is a better website somewhere for idiots like you to vent your weakness. Go find one and join the circle-jerk of anti-Semitism you are so obviously searching for.
thank you Unko--he's another one of those racists

None of the many Jewish friends I have ever had over the years has called me a bigot or a liar.

You are a paranoid schizophrenic and your brain chemistry is such that you cannot discern between reality and these fantasies of yours.
That is consistent with their ideology, yes. Shkotzim either do as they're told or get branded mentally ill. Noticing their behavior is all the proof of paranoia they need.

There have been Christians who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. There have been Muslims who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

This is one of the most fascinating questions to ask for me. The reaction never changes. "The jew will tell you what has been done to him but he will never tell you why."

Please tell us. The hate has been for over 2000 years.

Doesn’t the “ Church” teach that GOD sent his only son down to earth to “ die for our sins” Yet all most Christians know is hate.
Even if they did murder your “ savior” ( they didn’t) so what? Are people living today responsible for what allegedly happened over 2000 years ago?
Wait.... doesn’t “ Jesus” teach forgiveness? Lol !!! Thanks for exposing the Christian Hypocrisy; your “ fathers” teach their flock well

That isn't what I asked. Let me repeat the question.

Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

I can quote their own words to them knowing they will call me a liar. That's what I find so fascinating about this topic. I can show them their own admission that what I say is true and they'll still deny everything and try to cancel me for knowing. Every. Single. Time.
Jesus.

Unfortunately for Jews, they wrote down all their history. Yes friends, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Conversely, other ancient cultures, such as the Egyptian culture, only wrote down what they thought reflected good on them, and censored everything else.

As a result, we have a long list of extremely wicked Jews over the years, so wicked, they murdered their Messiah.

Next.

Jesus speaking: "Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be handed over to the chief priests and the scribes, and they will condemn him to death and hand him over to the GENTILES who will mock him, spit upon him, scourge him, and PUT HIM TO DEATH ..." -- Mark 10: 33, 34 [Emphasis mine]

Here's Roman historian Tacitus (b. ca 56 - ca 117) on the matter:

"Christus, the founder of the name, had undergone the death penalty in the reign of Tiberius, by sentence of the procurator Pontius Pilate ..." Annals 15: 44

Luke 11:50 This is what Jesus said

47Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. 48Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres. 49Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: 50That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; 51From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. 52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. 53And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:

And yes, in like manner they did the same to Jesus.
The time is here for us gentiles to make peace with G-d's suffering servant . . . the Jewish People.

Please tell us. The hate has been for over 2000 years.
ILI, please, know that not all of us gentiles are like these pieces of garbage. I'm sorry you had to see this.

Forum List

Back