There have been evil Christians and Muslims. What about jews?

Marŝi tra la Cindro

Nov 6, 2020
There have been Christians who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. There have been Muslims who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

This is one of the most fascinating questions to ask for me. The reaction never changes. "The jew will tell you what has been done to him but he will never tell you why."

• Banned
That isn't what I asked. Let me repeat the question.

Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

I can quote their own words to them knowing they will call me a liar. That's what I find so fascinating about this topic. I can show them their own admission that what I say is true and they'll still deny everything and try to cancel me for knowing. Every. Single. Time.

That isn't what I asked. Let me repeat the question.

Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?
1. use the reply button
2. give an example of one of the ''libels'''
3. wow--nazi christian pagan ??? hahahahhahhahhahah

Yes, you are an antisemite who is obsessed with Jews.

You are also mentally ill and should seek help.

Of course there are Jews who have done evil things. George Soros was born a Jew, after all. The issue is whether such deeds define them, which of course, it doesn't.

• Banned
Of course there are Jews who have done evil things.
They're going to call you a bigot and a liar. You may or may not be losing your account, and it's not unknown for them to go real life over baseless slanderous wicked libels like that. I hope you're ready for the fallout this statement will bring.

Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise?
Yes. Now let it be. The good people do is far more interesting than failings which occurred long ago.

The one rite I do not care for the midst of many other beautiful Jewish ceremonies is their day each year of remembering and wailing over the wrongs committed against them throughout time. Remembering all of this seems a great burden.

There have been Christians who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. There have been Muslims who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

This is one of the most fascinating questions to ask for me. The reaction never changes. "The jew will tell you what has been done to him but he will never tell you why."
It isnt a "fascinating question" unless you are some sick psycho fuck.

Poster-boy for evil Jews.
1605622378075.png

Of course there are Jews who have done evil things.
They're going to call you a bigot and a liar. You may or may not be losing your account, and it's not unknown for them to go real life over baseless slanderous wicked libels like that. I hope you're ready for the fallout this statement will bring.

None of the many Jewish friends I have ever had over the years has called me a bigot or a liar.

You are a paranoid schizophrenic and your brain chemistry is such that you cannot discern between reality and these fantasies of yours.

Unfortunately for Jews, they wrote down all their history. Yes friends, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Conversely, other ancient cultures, such as the Egyptian culture, only wrote down what they thought reflected good on them, and censored everything else.

As a result, we have a long list of extremely wicked Jews over the years, so wicked, they murdered their Messiah.

Next.

None of the many Jewish friends I have ever had over the years has called me a bigot or a liar.

You are a paranoid schizophrenic and your brain chemistry is such that you cannot discern between reality and these fantasies of yours.
Burying your head in the sand makes it hard to breathe- there is too much information to disregard it or to try to demean the messenger- address the message, stop being such a "liberal"-

Hey, everyone gets it. You're a bitter little anti-Semite. Everyone has gotten the message. There is nothing else to your identity. You are a hollow shell pretending to be human who only exists to broadcast your irrational hatred and fear to any and all. I'm sure there is a better website somewhere for idiots like you to vent your weakness. Go find one and join the circle-jerk of anti-Semitism you are so obviously searching for.

Forum List

Back