There Has Never Been A Greater Betrayal By A President

It will take generations for the stink of trumpism to be washed from our country. I am glad I saw him defeated. Now if I can live long enough to see him rewarded with endless court suits and possible prison time, then I can truly be happy.

You're a good little Nazi; wanting to imprison your political foes, but Trump committed no crime, and in spite of the commies taking over, we still obey the Constitution.

Guns are not responsible for gun crimes, the people who use the guns for crime are.

So it was the Mexican Bandits who shot Brian Terry who were responsible for his death and not the failed Fast-n-Furious operation the ATF tried to pull off or President Obama. Nice to know you believe in that logic at least.
When you illegally run guns to a drug cartel, and one of those guns is used to kill an American Border Patrol Agent, you are definitely an accessory.

Guns are not responsible for gun crimes, the people who use the guns for crime are.

So it was the Mexican Bandits who shot Brian Terry who were responsible for his death and not the failed Fast-n-Furious operation the ATF tried to pull off or President Obama. Nice to know you believe in that logic at least.
Hey dummy, Obozo and Holder gave the Mexicans those guns. Making them liable for first degree murder. Your lose, thanks for playing, you don’t even get a lousy copy of our home game.

So for you it's the guns that kill, not the people who load them, tote them around, and fire them.

Furthermore it's not true, nearly every one of those guns were paid for by the cartels. See that's how straw purchases are conducted to this very day in AZ. Too bad the 4th Amendment isn't as profitable as the 2nd is.

But Mexico does by a lot of guns from us and the Cartels do raid and steal these guns so I guess Obama was kind of giving them those guns.

It will take generations for the stink of trumpism to be washed from our country. I am glad I saw him defeated. Now if I can live long enough to see him rewarded with endless court suits and possible prison time, then I can truly be happy.

I think we can get them out of politics in the next election. But I'm an optimist.

When you illegally run guns to a drug cartel, and one of those guns is used to kill an American Border Patrol Agent, you are definitely an accessory.

Good thing no one was running guns to Mexico.

So if your states gun laws are so lax that straw buyers can and do routinely sell weapons to the Cartels to smuggle back to Mexico is your state an accessory?

So if your states gun laws are so lax that straw buyers can and do routinely sell weapons to the Cartels to smuggle back to Mexico is your state an accessory?
Barry was. You need an education.

Barry was. You need an education.

No he wasn't. It was a ATF operation that was surveilling straw buyers in AZ. The agents were incompetent in that they were never able to prove the intent of the buyers to the AZ's DA's satisfaction and all the guns walked.

Cheney is no AOC clone. She's a hard core right wing Republican.
He’s a neocon globalist, whose entire family makes their money off war.

It’s no wonder she hates the only President in the last 40 years to not start a new war.
LYNN Cheney...you dope

And McConnell said much the same just today

Cheney is no AOC clone. She's a hard core right wing Republican.
He’s a neocon globalist, whose entire family makes their money off war.

It’s no wonder she hates the only President in the last 40 years to not start a new war.
LYNN Cheney...you dope

And McConnell said much the same just today
LYNN Cheney isn't in Congress.....you dope.

Nostra is trying for the

"Dumber than Bripat" award

Hey dummy, Obozo and Holder gave the Mexicans those guns. Making them liable for first degree murder. Your lose, thanks for playing, you don’t even get a lousy copy of our home game.

So for you it's the guns that kill, not the people who load them, tote them around, and fire them.

Furthermore it's not true, nearly every one of those guns were paid for by the cartels. See that's how straw purchases are conducted to this very day in AZ. Too bad the 4th Amendment isn't as profitable as the 2nd is.

But Mexico does by a lot of guns from us and the Cartels do raid and steal these guns so I guess Obama was kind of giving them those guns.
Hey dummy, you give a killer the gun, you are just as liable as the guy pulling the trigger. It’s called accessory dumbass. See dumbfuck, Obozo and Holder couldn’t manage to keep track of THEIR gift to the cartels, resulting in the death of an American citizen. You find that funny you piece of shit? Two words asshole: Fuck Off.

Hey dummy, you give a killer the gun, you are just as liable as the guy pulling the trigger.
Sounds like you're making a case against gun manufacturers
No LUSH. Of course an idiot like you misses the point asshole. Gun manufacturers are not responsible dumbfuck. Obozo and Holder are accesssories to that young man’s death. Period. The manufacturer did not give the killer that gun. Burning your straw man to the ground.

Hey dummy, you give a killer the gun, you are just as liable as the guy pulling the trigger.
No LUSH. Of course an idiot like you misses the point asshole. Gun manufacturers are not responsible dumbfuck. Obozo and Holder are accesssories to that young man’s death. Period. The manufacturer did not give the killer that gun. Burning your straw man to the ground.
You seem to have a very subjective view here lol

You seem to have a very subjective view here lol
It’s called the truth and facts LUSH. Things you Dems have no concept of.

Hey dummy, you give a killer the gun, you are just as liable as the guy pulling the trigger. It’s called accessory dumbass. See dumbfuck, Obozo and Holder couldn’t manage to keep track of THEIR gift to the cartels, resulting in the death of an American citizen. You find that funny you piece of shit? Two words asshole: Fuck Off.

I see your misconception is that Obama or Holder gave anyone weapons. Nope, in nearly every case the ATF watched the suspected straw buyer plopped down hard cold cash and legally purchased the weapons. That why AZ's wouldn't charge them with a crime, and then the guns were re-sold, again legal in AZ. Then they were smuggled into Mexico.

But always remember, guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.

I see your misconception is that Obama or Holder gave anyone weapons. Nope, in nearly every case the ATF watched the suspected straw buyer plopped down hard cold cash and legally purchased the weapons. That why AZ's wouldn't charge them with a crime, and then the guns were re-sold, again legal in AZ. Then they were smuggled into Mexico.

Gee moron, who gave the cartels those weapons? Your complete idiocy on full display. This was all on Obozo and Holder. Their plan, their idea, their fault. Period. Your pathetic excuses don’t fly here.

Gee moron, who gave the cartels those weapons? Your complete idiocy on full display. This was all on Obozo and Holder. Their plan, their idea, their fault. Period. Your pathetic excuses don’t fly here.

Nobody gave them weapons, just ask the dealers who profited from the sales. It was an ATF operation out of AZ.

Remember guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.

Forum List

Back