There Has Never Been A Greater Betrayal By A President

Well I'm not sure there's a betrayal .. . beyond the Trump supporters and facts of what Trump said, and the fact that there's nothing illegal about the election. Mistakes by the gop, for sure. Trump's loathsomeness and covid as the defining issues …. you betcha, as they say in the Midwest.

Trump's 2016 rallies were full of incitement and rhetoric. Reporters were assaulted. Trump was obviously impervious to causing danger. But despite his language, he didn't urge lynching of immigrants. So there was something about his firing up the base, and not caring about harm, but ……. I think it's possible that he merely meant for the mob to go to the capitol and just scare the hell out of congress, and he may not have thought they'd ever breach the doors.

But we don't know everything yet. The Feds are indiciting the Proud Boys today. I figure others will follow. The Feds say no deals. But if someone will testify Trump's inner orbit conspired with them, and they came to breach …. everything's on the table for Trump.

Guns are not responsible for gun crimes, the people who use the guns for crime are.

So it was the Mexican Bandits who shot Brian Terry who were responsible for his death and not the failed Fast-n-Furious operation the ATF tried to pull off or President Obama. Nice to know you believe in that logic at least.

One or two Republicans will peel off and vote to impeach

The rest are still prepared to look the other way while he shoots someone on Fifth Ave

Your pretense of caring about a riot is fooling no one, commie bastard.
Turns out, the commies are you and your ilk, trying to justify insurrection.

Riots been raging for years now. And now suddenly they are a big problem because finally there was one that was from your enemies instead of your allies the blm and antifa?

You can shove that fucking nonsense up your ass.
This wasn't just a riot, ChoadBreath. It was a seditious insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
Like last summer.
Nope, not like last summer. It's really not my problem you don't know what seditious insurrection is.
Some riots are good.....right?
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.
Why did your leaders cheer riots, looting, rape, and murder for 6 months, Assflap?

View attachment 443200
They didn't cheer the rioting. You're just a moron. They were kneeling to symbolize the support they introduced in Congress....

No Dumbfuck, they were cheering the riots, looting, rape, and murder for months.

Nobody is buying your bullshit, Assflap.
Too bad, dumbfuck, you're just a nutcase who thinks he speaks for everyone here. :cuckoo:

Washington (AFP) - Democratic lawmakers knelt in silent tribute to George Floyd in the US Congress on Monday before unveiling a package of sweeping police reforms in response to the killing of African Americans by law enforcement.

Yep. Shared goals. The dems and the rioters were and are and will be allies. Dem mayors ordered cops to stand down, if not actually HELP the rioters.

That you do it is bad enough. THat you have the nerve to lie about what we all saw happening, makes you a piece of shit.
Your mental issues are not my problem. Kneeling like that is a peaceful gesture started by Colin Kaepernick. That was was the message they were sending as they went to pass the bill I posted which contained sweeping police reforms in light of the police murdering George Floyd.

The Kneeling is not an act of violence, I will grant you that.

BUT, it is gesture directed at AMERICA as a whole and denying and rejecting any respect or loyalty to America from the kneelers.

Anyone who does that in a healthy society would be outcast from that society.

That they won the election, is a sign of how fucked we are as a nation.
It was a symbolic gesture in respect of a man who was murdered by police and on display as they worked on passing police reform. That you think peaceful protesters should be "outcast from society" is a poor reflection on you, not them.

It was a symbolic rejection of loyalty to or love of this nation.

That the reason for that rejection is wacism, might mean something to you. NOt so much to me.

THe people that did it, are anti-American scum.
LOLOL

Only to you loony righties is peaceably protesting police brutality, "anti-American scum."
icon_rolleyes.gif

A peaceful protest that includes the symbolic message that America is evul and that the person making the protest is taking a "stand" AGAINST America,

is the very definition of "Anti-American".

Words have meaning, and you pretending to be confused about them, is just you being a liar.
LOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at. They were still protesting police brutality.
Riots, looting, rape, and murder isn’t protesting, Dumbass.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, we're talking about people who were peaceably protesting by kneeling. Like these folks...

7VvtQd1MRYirZOxtNx7d9HOxKphzP0t5fkXoLtQ7W_voljN2WFIAvubFEuGzlA9QRUO20FuBw_mD_LbCzPHnLRWEkZzgeZQguhHxvXlhTsOwQP8uFgUCg8Yf02pPStKZ1Rv4ssK2hUpLcuQ2KJsw0iFUdj6_0R5Xcel_SSiKg8JBhPSG20gdpUf0mrRIoZpHegpQ6MABpfn4V8uIeAbCDeyVbbsaR2GnVUy_nFNRYUs

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??
Your racist Messiah's in their Slave Trade garb.

:laughing0301: :banana: :iyfyus.jpg: :itsok:
^^^ an idiot who doesn't know slavery ended over a century and a half ago. :ack-1:
Hmmmm.................so you are good with symbols of slavery even though it hasn't been around for over a century and a half ago?

Glad to know you opposed destroying all those statues and monuments to slave owners and leaders of the Confederacy. That was quite the 180.

:iyfyus.jpg:
They're not symbols of slavery, dumbfuck. It never ceases to amaze how much deeper your dumbfuckery grows. Again, slavery ended more than century and a half ago. In modern times, that cloth is worn by blacks as a symbol of pride and in fact, the scarfs they were wearing were given to them by the black caucus. Can you get any dumber? Is that even possible??

So, the meaning of the symbol changed with time? And should be judged by the intent of the wearer today, and not the associations of the symbol from generations ago?

Interesting idea.
No, it was never a symbol of slavery. It was what their nobility wore. Slave traders in other countries wore cotton. Does that make cotton a symbol of slave trade?

Cotton is a fabric. That pattern symbolized people who engaged in the slave trade.

By your stated standards, that makes all those people wearing it, evul, wacist ws.
Fawnboi lives on trying to revise the racist history of his party.
LOL

What a pity you can't actually quote me doing that.
:itsok:

Guns are not responsible for gun crimes, the people who use the guns for crime are.

So it was the Mexican Bandits who shot Brian Terry who were responsible for his death and not the failed Fast-n-Furious operation the ATF tried to pull off or President Obama. Nice to know you believe in that logic at least.

So when did I ever blame DumBama? I've always held the belief that people are responsible for their own actions and should be the only ones that suffer the consequences of them.

The biggest betrayal of the US by a President is when Barry Hussein gave $150 BILLION to the #1 state sponsor of terrorism so they could use it against our troops.

Followed closely by when Barry used the IRS to go after US citizens who opposed him politically.

Followed closely by when Barry used the FBI to spy on a rival political campaign.

So when did I ever blame DumBama? I've always held the belief that people are responsible for their own actions and should be the only ones that suffer the consequences of them.

Never said you did. I just always wonder that question when I hear that sound byte, and good for you. A gun has never loaded itself and then shot something.

One or two Republicans will peel off and vote to impeach

The rest are still prepared to look the other way while he shoots someone on Fifth Ave

Your pretense of caring about a riot is fooling no one, commie bastard.
Turns out, the commies are you and your ilk, trying to justify insurrection.

Riots been raging for years now. And now suddenly they are a big problem because finally there was one that was from your enemies instead of your allies the blm and antifa?

You can shove that fucking nonsense up your ass.
This wasn't just a riot, ChoadBreath. It was a seditious insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
Like last summer.
Nope, not like last summer. It's really not my problem you don't know what seditious insurrection is.
Some riots are good.....right?
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.
Why did your leaders cheer riots, looting, rape, and murder for 6 months, Assflap?

View attachment 443200
They didn't cheer the rioting. You're just a moron. They were kneeling to symbolize the support they introduced in Congress....

No Dumbfuck, they were cheering the riots, looting, rape, and murder for months.

Nobody is buying your bullshit, Assflap.
Too bad, dumbfuck, you're just a nutcase who thinks he speaks for everyone here. :cuckoo:

Washington (AFP) - Democratic lawmakers knelt in silent tribute to George Floyd in the US Congress on Monday before unveiling a package of sweeping police reforms in response to the killing of African Americans by law enforcement.

Yep. Shared goals. The dems and the rioters were and are and will be allies. Dem mayors ordered cops to stand down, if not actually HELP the rioters.

That you do it is bad enough. THat you have the nerve to lie about what we all saw happening, makes you a piece of shit.
Your mental issues are not my problem. Kneeling like that is a peaceful gesture started by Colin Kaepernick. That was was the message they were sending as they went to pass the bill I posted which contained sweeping police reforms in light of the police murdering George Floyd.

The Kneeling is not an act of violence, I will grant you that.

BUT, it is gesture directed at AMERICA as a whole and denying and rejecting any respect or loyalty to America from the kneelers.

Anyone who does that in a healthy society would be outcast from that society.

That they won the election, is a sign of how fucked we are as a nation.
It was a symbolic gesture in respect of a man who was murdered by police and on display as they worked on passing police reform. That you think peaceful protesters should be "outcast from society" is a poor reflection on you, not them.

It was a symbolic rejection of loyalty to or love of this nation.

That the reason for that rejection is wacism, might mean something to you. NOt so much to me.

THe people that did it, are anti-American scum.
LOLOL

Only to you loony righties is peaceably protesting police brutality, "anti-American scum."
icon_rolleyes.gif

A peaceful protest that includes the symbolic message that America is evul and that the person making the protest is taking a "stand" AGAINST America,

is the very definition of "Anti-American".

Words have meaning, and you pretending to be confused about them, is just you being a liar.
LOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at. They were still protesting police brutality.
Riots, looting, rape, and murder isn’t protesting, Dumbass.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, we're talking about people who were peaceably protesting by kneeling. Like these folks...

7VvtQd1MRYirZOxtNx7d9HOxKphzP0t5fkXoLtQ7W_voljN2WFIAvubFEuGzlA9QRUO20FuBw_mD_LbCzPHnLRWEkZzgeZQguhHxvXlhTsOwQP8uFgUCg8Yf02pPStKZ1Rv4ssK2hUpLcuQ2KJsw0iFUdj6_0R5Xcel_SSiKg8JBhPSG20gdpUf0mrRIoZpHegpQ6MABpfn4V8uIeAbCDeyVbbsaR2GnVUy_nFNRYUs

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??
Your racist Messiah's in their Slave Trade garb.

:laughing0301: :banana: :iyfyus.jpg: :itsok:
^^^ an idiot who doesn't know slavery ended over a century and a half ago. :ack-1:
Hmmmm.................so you are good with symbols of slavery even though it hasn't been around for over a century and a half ago?

Glad to know you opposed destroying all those statues and monuments to slave owners and leaders of the Confederacy. That was quite the 180.

:iyfyus.jpg:
They're not symbols of slavery, dumbfuck. It never ceases to amaze how much deeper your dumbfuckery grows. Again, slavery ended more than century and a half ago. In modern times, that cloth is worn by blacks as a symbol of pride and in fact, the scarfs they were wearing were given to them by the black caucus. Can you get any dumber? Is that even possible??

So, the meaning of the symbol changed with time? And should be judged by the intent of the wearer today, and not the associations of the symbol from generations ago?

Interesting idea.
No, it was never a symbol of slavery. It was what their nobility wore. Slave traders in other countries wore cotton. Does that make cotton a symbol of slave trade?

Cotton is a fabric. That pattern symbolized people who engaged in the slave trade.

By your stated standards, that makes all those people wearing it, evul, wacist ws.
Fawnboi lives on trying to revise the racist history of his party.
LOL

What a pity you can't actually quote me doing that.
:itsok:
:boohoo:

Trumps crimes

Concocted lies that the election was stolen
Fed those lies to MAGA/QAnon
Called his followers to DC to do something about Biden’s confirmation
Held a Rally and spread more lies about stolen elections, Mike Pence being a traitor, an assault on Democracy
Sent the TRUMP Terrorists to the Capitol to do something
Sat back and watched the violence and did nothing for hours
Eventually made a video where he called the rioters special and told them he loved them

Trumps crimes

Held a Rally and spread more lies about stolen elections, Mike Pence being a traitor, an assault on Democracy
Eventually made a video where he called the rioters special and told them he loved them

Every one of them a lie and none which are considered a crime. Care to try again?

Trumps crimes

There it is. If he didn't plan the violence, why didnt' he ask the DoD where the Guard was? He has no problem sicing Troops on demonstrators. Why wasn't he on tv and twitter telling people to leave the capitol instead of watching the riot on tv with appreciation?

And the Trumpanzeees say "no evidence of incitement. " He may have gotten more that he'd hoped for in terms of a riot, but he liked what he got.

Never said you did. I just always wonder that question when I hear that sound byte, and good for you. A gun has never loaded itself and then shot something.

That's what we on the right have been saying all along. The left believes guns are responsible for murders and not the people. That's why they are for getting rid of guns.

That's what we on the right have been saying all along. The left believes guns are responsible for murders and not the people. That's why they are for getting rid of guns.

Except they blamed Obama for Terrys death. Not the Mexican bandits who killed him. Not the fact that his superiors ordered them to shoot bean bag shots and were then hit with deadly force in return. Nope it was the gun, ask Jim Jordan.

Trumps crimes

There it is. If he didn't plan the violence, why didnt' he ask the DoD where the Guard was? He has no problem sicing Troops on demonstrators. Why wasn't he on tv and twitter telling people to leave the capitol instead of watching the riot on tv with appreciation?

And the Trumpanzeees say "no evidence of incitement. " He may have gotten more that he'd hoped for in terms of a riot, but he liked what he got.
Cops in DC were offered the NG and turned them down because the Dimwingers in Congress didn’t want them around.

Cops in DC were offered the NG and turned them down because the Dimwingers in Congress didn’t want them around.

That's because most of them are white and supporters of Trump which makes them possible assassins. If you need 26,000 troops for an inauguration, it only means that you know you cheated millions out of an election.

Trumps crimes

This was not problem for him in Lafayeette Sq

It will take generations for the stink of trumpism to be washed from our country. I am glad I saw him defeated. Now if I can live long enough to see him rewarded with endless court suits and possible prison time, then I can truly be happy.

That's because most of them are white and supporters of Trump which makes them possible assassins. If you need 26,000 troops for an inauguration, it only means that you know you cheated millions out of an election.
NO...it means the previous POS president has lied and instigated the greatest act of terrorism by a domestic group in US history. I knew you trumpsters would start saying...."WHY ALL THE SECURITY?'' After January 6th, there cannot be enough security to protect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.....we finally have a real President and Vice-President after four years of a King Wannabe.

It will take generations for the stink of trumpism to be washed from our country. I am glad I saw him defeated. Now if I can live long enough to see him rewarded with endless court suits and possible prison time, then I can truly be happy.
Yeah I don't see bad karma in hoping he's dragged through NY tax cases, and Scotland for money laundering, wht the loss of his golf courses. IT's necessary to pull back the curtain. And he'll be shilling to the 35% who clung to the illusion of him as the casino mogul

Hey dummy, Obozo and Holder gave the Mexicans those guns. Making them liable for first degree murder. Your lose, thanks for playing, you don’t even get a lousy copy of our home game.

Cheney is no AOC clone. She's a hard core right wing Republican.
He’s a neocon globalist, whose entire family makes their money off war.

It’s no wonder she hates the only President in the last 40 years to not start a new war.

Forum List

Back