There goes those white supremacists again...

Liberals could care less about blacks killing each other....they only use them every couple years and toss them out

This time in Chicago. Surprise surprise. When will Barack go home and organize this community?

63 shot over weekend in Chicago; only long July 4th weekend more violent this year

So what is Trump doing about it besides talk..?

What can anyone do about it? I'm completely serious. It's out of control

Trump has talked about bringing in the national guard...He needs to put the hose on these people ...

This time in Chicago. Surprise surprise. When will Barack go home and organize this community?

63 shot over weekend in Chicago; only long July 4th weekend more violent this year

Trump has talked about bringing in the national guard...He needs to put the hose on these people ...

Something needs to be done. It's insanity

The medical examiners office is working overtime that's for sure....

GettyImages-707862.jpg

GettyImages-707862.jpg

Jebus...

GettyImages-707862.jpg

Oh how horrible..

Forum List

Back