There Goes the Country - Goodbye!

As long as Trump continues to slice and dice the republican party into little pieces....its good news for liberals.

At some point the GOP has to ask itself if they are beholden to one man or a set of ideals.

As long as Trump continues to slice and dice the republican party into little pieces....its good news for liberals.

At some point the GOP has to ask itself if they are beholden to one man or a set of ideals.

Yes the GOP does.
Hopefully they don't commit RINO/Neocon/Dimm obedient seppuku.

Yes the GOP does.
Not sure what any of that means....
I do like how some pretend that there is a real choice to be made.

On one side, you have an orange blob who never got more votes than a democrat he ran against ....
On the other side, you have a set of ideals that has delivered time and again in Presidential and Congressional elections.

Yes the GOP does.

On one side, you have an orange blob who never got more votes than a democrat he ran against ....
On the other side, you have a set of ideals that has delivered time and again in Presidential and Congressional elections.

I don't know why I still bother to respond to your stupid ass. You need a F'in flow chart every time I do!
And then you still won't get it.....

Yes the GOP does.

I don't know why I still bother to respond to your stupid ass. You need a F'in flow chart every time I do!
And then you still won't get it.....

Just pointing out....your blob has never gotten more votes than a Democrat he ran against....was so popular that Georgia elected 2 democrats when he got personally involved in the contest....the GOP picked up a significant number of house seats where he didn't campaign....

But keep on with the "you don't get it" indignation. Music to my ears.

" Malicious Compliance Of Georgia Republicans "

* Not As Much About Involvement *

Just pointing out....your blob has never gotten more votes than a Democrat he ran against....was so popular that Georgia elected 2 democrats when he got personally involved in the contest....the GOP picked up a significant number of house seats where he didn't campaign....
The georgia voted in two democrat senators because the republic base decided to fuck the republican party for not challenging the illegal changes to the voting rules and decided that it would not do any good to go to the polls because the illegal method of voting in the state ensured that their votes would be discounted by illegal votes .

" Malicious Compliance Of Georgia Republicans "

* Not As Much About Involvement *

The georgia voted in two democrat senators because the republic base decided to fuck the republican party for not challenging the illegal changes to the voting rules and decided that it would not do any good to go to the polls because the illegal method of voting in the state ensured that their votes would be discounted by illegal votes .

Losing the Senate really showed them.

Can't wait to see how the blob helps the party next!

Forum List

Back