There Goes the Country - Goodbye!

I strongly recommend you go out and scream at the sky. You are here (2020). Republicans have two years to right the ship. McConnell took the first steps toward that last night. I strongly believe Trump has a good possibility of being convicted in the Senate.
McConnell is toast. He should be recalled. Maybe will be. Republicans need to purge the RINO traitors out of their party. What you strongly believe, is what you are strongly DUPED into believing.

You're going to shortly see Trump tossed under the Republican bus. And then, they're going to back up over him. I believe he's all done.

And the Republicans will never look in the mirror at what caused so many people to vote against them.

N e v e r.
Not many people DID vote against them. Biden only got about 20 million votes, and most Of those were from illegal aliens. He got almost zero votes from AMERICANS, as opposed to the 80+ Million votes Trump got.

This was easily predictable even before the election. Trump got tens of thousands showing up at each of his rallies, while Biden couldn't fill up a small parking lot. He had what was supposed to be an important rally in Arizona (first one with Kamala Harris), and NOBODY showed up. You are a DUPE.

Sure, just like 6 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016 and Trump lost the popular vote...which he lost AGAIN in 2020.
Biden and Harris didn't hold superspreader events. Trump did. His crowd sizes were not an accurate measure of his ability to win an election. Thought you would have figured that out by now. :)

1. Much more than 6 million illegals voted for Hillary. There are over 40 million illegals in the country, and they know Trump would deport them. With nothing to stop them from voting, why would only 6 million vote ? That makes no sense.

2. Trump WON the AMERICAN popular vote overwhelmingly, in both 2016 and 2020 (illegal aliens don't count)

3. What you should have "figured out by now" is what I just said, but you're too much of a leftist media DUPE, to do that.

Gonna be a long decade for you. Illegal aliens can't vote. They only vote in your mind. :auiqs.jpg:

BUT I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO I TELL YOU

You're going to shortly see Trump tossed under the Republican bus. And then, they're going to back up over him. I believe he's all done.
Sure. You and a lot of other airheads. Trump IS AMERICAN CONSERVATISM in 2021, and easily the #1 voice of it, and will be for years to come. Republicans who oppose him are going to be politically buried.

Trump supporters had four years to force him to do something but all they did was make excuses. I told you this would be the end result. When you cry make sure to do it in a mirror.
HA HA HA. I've been telling you guys that leftist are DERANGED. "do something" ? WOW! Look at this, This is how detatched form reality they get from a steady diet of leftist loon media.

EARTH TO PKKOPP: No president in US history has accomplished more good things for the country than Donald Trump.

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in October/November, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% reduction> it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest increase (33.1%) if GDP growth in US history. (3rd quarter of 2020).

Sorry to have confused you with the FACTS (which left media conveniently OMITS)

LOL. Just stop posting shit from Trump's campaign website. Trump was a MASSIVE failure. We've just seen Warp Speed implode and warp straight into a black hole over the last month. Trump's massively incompetent response to the virus has cost hundreds of thousands of lives and millions of jobs. He could have slowed the bleeding but he didn't care. He had no interest in the job and he was woefully unprepared when his Presidency was finally tested. All he could do is hawk miracle cures with no basis in science and suggest injecting disinfectants and shoving UV lights where the sun don't shine. This man was a moron. He should have never seen the bottom of the escalator at Trump Tower.

LOL. Just stop posting shit from Trump's campaign website. Trump was a MASSIVE failure. We've just seen Warp Speed implode and warp straight into a black hole over the last month. Trump's massively incompetent response to the virus has cost hundreds of thousands of lives and millions of jobs. He could have slowed the bleeding but he didn't care. He had no interest in the job and he was woefully unprepared when his Presidency was finally tested. All he could do is hawk miracle cures with no basis in science and suggest injecting disinfectants and shoving UV lights where the sun don't shine. This man was a moron. He should have never seen the bottom of the escalator at Trump Tower.
See you later, DUPE. While you flounder here with all you leftist media induced psychoses, I've got some real life to go live right now. Bye loons.

Dear Joe, can we please please please please focus on COVID, sending out them stimulus checks and getting our kids back in school via mass vaccinations? I don't give a fuck about lifting a muslim ban with almost a 1/2 million people dead, like who the fuck wants to come to this country right now? I don't give a fuck about amnesty for illegals right now, but soon and someday and I DEFINATELY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UNITING WITH A BUNCH OF BRAIN DEAD SHIT HEADS TRUMP SUPPORTERS...THEY CAN ALL GO SUCK A DICK

Every single one of your links is a lie of a hit piece from an alt-right media source. Got anything from legitimate media?..No? Didn't think so.
Well, HA HA HA. NO THEY ARE NOT (where did you think you would find these expose's of illegal alien voting ? In the New York Times ?)- You're just a DUPED FOOL, repeating what your fake news leftist BS media has been feeding you. You got FACTS here, and your mind is too damaged to accept them. .Not my problem.

If I gave you a Quiz on the content of these links you'd flunk, because you never read them, let alone their important sublinks.

As for thinking, you don't do that. You're a ROBOT.

Biden to propose bill to offer legal status to millions of immigrants (msn.com)

NATION - a STABLE, historically developed community of people with a territory, economic life, DISTINCTIVE CULTURE AND LANGUAGE in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

As long as Democrats manage to control this nation, it will never be a nation. It will just be a MISH-MASH. As Teddy Roosevelt once said > "a tangle of squabbling nationalities"
Yes, it is an eight year program to get citizenship.

And the Republicans will never look in the mirror at what caused so many people to vote against them.

N e v e r.
Not many people DID vote against them. Biden only got about 20 million votes, and most Of those were from illegal aliens. He got almost zero votes from AMERICANS, as opposed to the 80+ Million votes Trump got.

This was easily predictable even before the election. Trump got tens of thousands showing up at each of his rallies, while Biden couldn't fill up a small parking lot. He had what was supposed to be an important rally in Arizona (first one with Kamala Harris), and NOBODY showed up. You are a DUPE.

Sure, just like 6 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016 and Trump lost the popular vote...which he lost AGAIN in 2020.
Biden and Harris didn't hold superspreader events. Trump did. His crowd sizes were not an accurate measure of his ability to win an election. Thought you would have figured that out by now. :)

1. Much more than 6 million illegals voted for Hillary. There are over 40 million illegals in the country, and they know Trump would deport them. With nothing to stop them from voting, why would only 6 million vote ? That makes no sense.

2. Trump WON the AMERICAN popular vote overwhelmingly, in both 2016 and 2020 (illegal aliens don't count)

3. What you should have "figured out by now" is what I just said, but you're too much of a leftist media DUPE, to do that.

Gonna be a long decade for you. Illegal aliens can't vote. They only vote in your mind. :auiqs.jpg:

They do vote. Multiple states give driver licenses to illegals and then they are auto registered to vote when they get the license.

Dear Joe, can we please please please please focus on COVID, sending out them stimulus checks and getting our kids back in school via mass vaccinations? I don't give a fuck about lifting a muslim ban with almost a 1/2 million people dead, like who the fuck wants to come to this country right now? I don't give a fuck about amnesty for illegals right now, but soon and someday and I DEFINATELY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UNITING WITH A BUNCH OF BRAIN DEAD SHIT HEADS TRUMP SUPPORTERS...THEY CAN ALL GO SUCK A DICK
LOL- man, demented ^^^^^^^

Trump supporters had four years to force him to do something but all they did was make excuses. I told you this would be the end result. When you cry make sure to do it in a mirror.
To do what deport 20 million illegals. Since Reagan there have 6-7 bills/orders giving illegals various forms of amnesty. Every time Trump did anything regarding border security, making fake asylum seekers remain in Mexico, expedited deportations, getting rid of DACA, sanctuary policies etc., he got sued by leftist orgs.

See you later, DUPE. While you flounder here with all you leftist media induced psychoses, I've got some real life to go live right now. Bye loons.

Well, you have fun stormin..whatever your about to storm. We'll be here when you slink back. :)

NATION - a STABLE, historically developed community of people with a territory, economic life, DISTINCTIVE CULTURE AND LANGUAGE in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

As long as Democrats manage to control this nation, it will never be a nation. It will just be a MISH-MASH. As Teddy Roosevelt once said > "a tangle of squabbling nationalities"
Just remember that the more illegals come here, they displace black people in the work force. Then when MS-13 shows up and they always do around large Latino communities the blacks suffer again, because those punks of 13 will fight to the death anyone else who tries to move in their turf. The blacks are too stupid to realize this, but when i was living in Manassas in 2012 the population there was 60% white, 37% black, and the rest Chinese or Latino. When Terry McAweful was vote in, Manassas became 30% white, and 65% Latino and the rest Chinese. You heard it here first, of what is coming to America.....

The thread premise is a lie.

Forum List

Back