CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

I have no interest in any conversation that's specifically meant to hurt others. LGBTQ or intersexed, just live and let live.
That would be nice, if they would.

But if they require me to pretend they are women when they are men, I AM a woman, and that ain't gonna happen. Nor their special "pronouns."
It’s like someone calling themselves Superman, and we know they’re not for obvious reasons.

usually those people end up in a home

Logically there needs to be a third chromosome for an additional gender, you get that right?

there’s no human alive with all of both sex parts!

I have no interest in any conversation that's specifically meant to hurt others. LGBTQ or intersexed, just live and let live.
Ever hear the phrase, respect begets respect? I tell you what, the minute they respect gender I’ll hold my respect for them

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.
Suggest you do some research on the XX, XY chromosome bit. There are multiple abnormalities that can occur. YYY is always fatal. But there can also be XXX, XXY, and XYY. You may want to start with this: X & Y Chromosomal Variations - The Focus Foundation.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.
Suggest you do some research on the XX, XY chromosome bit. There are multiple abnormalities that can occur. YYY is always fatal. But there can also be XXX, XXY, and XYY. You may want to start with this: X & Y Chromosomal Variations - The Focus Foundation.
I did, if you bothered to read. In all those genetic abnormalities the person is still either a male or female, just with certain traits of the other.

It if you’re suggesting that gender is determined by genes, we are in full agreement. The issue here is normal males claiming they are either a woman or some other “non-binary” gender, which is nonsense.

I like most of the people posting here do not know much or understand much about transgender, younger usual cultural interest in being different? To much trash on there smart phones? Or is this a new group coming out of the closet? what does the medical profession as a whole think? I don't know, as I have no interest in other peoples sex life & it seems small in comparison to other more major problems.

I like most of the people posting here do not know much or understand much about transgender, younger usual cultural interest in being different? To much trash on there smart phones? Or is this a new group coming out of the closet? what does the medical profession as a whole think? I don't know, as I have no interest in other peoples sex life & it seems small in comparison to other more major problems.

Ever hear of Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria? I don't think it's news to anyone that teenagers are extremely susceptible to peer influence and peer pressure, and they're very vulnerable to media telling them that something is THE cool thing to do or be at the moment. Add that to the fact that they're at an uncomfortable and awkward age specifically in relation to their sexual identity. Is it really surprising that increasing numbers of them are easily convinced that the natural growing pains they're experiencing right now are actually transgenderism, especially when everything around them is telling them about the social currency to be had in identifying with this "special" group?

There are about 2% of people who are referred to as inter-sexed and are of both genders.

This is not the section of the forum to spam the facts with extremist ideology.

We could solve the how many in schools with two rules
People with only Xes on their dna will go in the girls' toilette.
People with Y anywhere on their dna will visit the boys' bathroom. No exceptions.
All stalls will lock after entry and open when done.

I did, if you bothered to read. In all those genetic abnormalities the person is still either a male or female, just with certain traits of the other.

It if you’re suggesting that gender is determined by genes, we are in full agreement. The issue here is normal males claiming they are either a woman or some other “non-binary” gender, which is nonsense.

That is incorrect.
For example, a person with XXY has the XX of female AND the XY of male.
So then there are NOT just 2 genders.
In fact, there are hermaphrodites that can not be classified as either.
And that is not the end of it but just the beginning, because there are a number of ways that one can ingest or be afflicted with an illness that greatly alters hormone production contrary to genes and DNA.
Neither of the 2 main genders really manifest sexual orientation until puberty, and it then is very easy for there to be miss match between birth gender and gender at puberty.

There are about 2% of people who are referred to as inter-sexed and are of both genders.

This is not the section of the forum to spam the facts with extremist ideology.

No one was suggesting that transgender is a wide spread phenomena.
But if you read history like about ancient Sparta in Greece, it appears they had very different sexual roles.
The males mostly lived together in barracks and only engaged in heterosexual acts when necessary for reproduction.

It depends upon whether you are really seeking more information or not. There is a lot of non-partisan information out there offering good explanations, including separating out the various terms that are used. I suggest you could start with the following:

<Transgender - Wikipedia>

so you're stating that that person has ovaries and balls at the same time? I don't think so.

Also, you didn't read well enough his post.

so you're stating that that person has ovaries and balls at the same time? I don't think so.

Ovaries ARE balls.
It is just a question of location.
All male and female organs have analogs in the other gender.
They are not intrinsically different, but just altered slightly in functionality by various hormones.
Hormones that do not have to be in sync with DNA or mental sexual orientation that does not happen until puberty.

And you need to think about it more.
Sexual orientation after puberty DOES allow for an almost unlimited number of genders.
For example, some people get turned on by breasts or pectorals, while some like long legs, etc.
What turns you on does define different genders.

Sexual orientation after puberty DOES allow for an almost unlimited number of genders.
For example, some people get turned on by breasts or pectorals, while some like long legs, etc.
No, no i don't. balls are sacks that are outside the body connected to a penis. Ovaries are absent from view inside a woman's womb, and no matter how much you want to think about more, one can't take your nuts and install them inside your body. Unless one is truly mentally ill. So, there's that. maybe you should think more.

Do you think a woman can move their ovaries outside their body back fill and install a penis? You think that's doable do you?

oh, and BTW, no matter your mental state, if either was actually doable, it's still either a male or female. so you're flipping wrong.

No, no i don't. balls are sacks that are outside the body connected to a penis. Ovaries are absent from view inside a woman's womb, and no matter how much you want to think about more, one can't take your nuts and install them inside your body. Unless one is truly mentally ill. So, there's that. maybe you should think more.

Do you think a woman can move their ovaries outside their body back fill and install a penis? You think that's doable do you?

oh, and BTW, no matter your mental state, if either was actually doable, it's still either a male or female. so you're flipping wrong.

I am not a medical expert, but they say you are wrong and I believe them.
They say everything has an analog.
Like the clitoris is the penis.
The balls are the ovaries.
Etc.
Inside or outside hardly matter, as the testicles start inside, and descend later.
Point being its all hormone chemicals, which not only can be wrong, but artificially over ridden, deliberately or by accident.
And what really matters most is how one feels.
If you want to call that insanity, that is up to you.
But once again, how one feels likely is due to hormone chemicals, and not something they can control.

"abnormalities".........exactly!!! They are biological; not some psycho nonsense.

Greg

Ovaries ARE balls.
It is just a question of location.
All male and female organs have analogs in the other gender.
They are not intrinsically different, but just altered slightly in functionality by various hormones.
Hormones that do not have to be in sync with DNA or mental sexual orientation that does not happen until puberty.

So you are saying sperm are eggs???

Nope!!!

1620834603613.png

Greg

That is incorrect.
In fact, there are hermaphrodites that can not be classified as either.
And that is not the end of it but just the beginning, because there are a number of ways that one can ingest or be afflicted with an illness that greatly alters hormone production contrary to genes and DNA.
Neither of the 2 main genders really manifest sexual orientation until puberty, and it then is very easy for there to be miss match between birth gender and gender at puberty.
Nope, the people with those anomalies are really one sex or the other, with just a few traits of the other. There is really no such thing as a human having fully functional genitalia of each sex. Also these genetic anomalies are extremely rare and they do not pertain to the “transgender” argument in our culture today. Radical leftwingers are teaching (lying) that anyone can just change gender if they want to. It’s a lie.

9DFE0C04-2353-4BBD-8909-96806B3A22E7.jpeg

I think it was more than 2 years ago, when Target wanted to install new bathrooms. Instead of two usual bathrooms, they were going to add a third bathroom. How did that go? Probably not well. Due to the fact, people who "believe" they are a "woman"; when in fact, they "look" like a man, would still go into the Ladies Room. And vice versa.
Talk about corrupting the kids who have to use the bathrooms. :rolleyes:

I only know how the experiment went in the Target in Culver City because I asked why there were two bathrooms, men and women, when the company policy was that all would be gender neutral.

The answer that I got was that men would use BOTH bathrooms for masturbation hoping that a woman would come in and see them. The experiment was called a failure and they went back to prohibiting men from women's rooms.

New Topics

Forum List

Back